VORKE Z6 Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 3/32GB eMMC5.0 WIFI BT Gig LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwabh View Post
    @mistag. I was lucky after22 days to receive mine yesterdat 10.00am, I tested it with the firmware installed. IT is ok . I will not change the firmware now. I will play a bit with the box. In 2 weeks time I will have an account of its stable performance. When I said it is OK, I must add the box is superior in architecture than my H 96 Pro + .The DDR4 is playing an important role.
    Test it when you have time. Good luck and enjoy the 4K.
    kwabh, thank you very much for your answer, this is exactly what I wanted to hear, and coincidentally, I also had H 96 Pro + which I gave to my mother after installing IPTV channels for her, and although that one was OK, I wanted a box with a DDR4 since my old one MX2 is slow when opening more than one app, so thanks again and I will not update the firmware unless if I have a real problem.

BTW, I received mine after almost a month, and I was keep contacting Geekbuying, but with no answer, and finally I was happy to receive it.
    Last edited by mishtag; 12-14-2017, 06:12. Reason: add more info,

Comment

"mistag- greetings. I am very sad that the Z 6 does not have a USB 3.0 interface on its motherboard. As I decided to buy a 1980x1080P 4K recorder with USB 3.0 pendrive port for recording purposes, I must pray the gurus to enlighten the new comers
      how to bypass that obstacle. Z6 appears to be a tough 'gibraltar' rock. Hope new users will not experience serious problems.
      If you happen to find a 'means' or a solution how to get my USB 3.0 recorder to work hand-in-hand with Z 6 , please let me know. It would be 'MARVELOUS'. rgds

Comment

@arioch.. after 36 hours of navigation, please let us have your observations which will be helpful to future new users.

Comment

"mistag- greetings. I am very sad that the Z 6 does not have a USB 3.0 interface on its motherboard. As I decided to buy a 1980x1080P 4K recorder with USB 3.0 pendrive port for recording purposes, I must pray the gurus to enlighten the new comers
          how to bypass that obstacle. Z6 appears to be a tough 'gibraltar' rock. Hope new users will not experience serious problems.
          If you happen to find a 'means' or a solution how to get my USB 3.0 recorder to work hand-in-hand with Z 6 , please let me know. It would be 'MARVELOUS'. rgds
          kwabh, I don't know why you need the USB 3.0, but while ago I was searching for an HDMI recorder to record events from IPTV channels in my Android box, so I found 2 choices, almost similar, but the one I chose has a remote and the best has a timer recorder, so check it out (YK940 4K HDMI HD 1080P Video Capture Box UHD Recorder Box for DVD PC XBOX PS4), it is a great box and great quality recording videos, and her is one link but you might find it anywhere else https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...0W3-0067-00002 good luck

Comment

mishtag. Unfortunately my place is situated on the 57.5E East/ 20.23* South, it would be economic to buy from UK, EU or FAR EAST. . DHL costs would be too high.

Comment

mishtag. Unfortunately my place is situated on the 57.5E East/ 20.23* South, it would be economic to buy from UK, EU or FAR EAST. . DHL costs would be too high.
              kwabh, I have bought mine from **** shipping free (usually seller include it in the unit price), and it was from China, therefore, if you like this device you may search it in **** UK, and of course if the shipping is free, the seller will use an economical shipping choice which will take long, but I didn't mind.

BTW, how do you record from Vorke? Do you use an android app? If yes, which one?

Comment

anyone tried to flash
                [ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset) ?

Comment

Anyone figure out how to prevent the box from booting into the Vorke launcher?

I set up another launcher as the one to be the default one, but every time I turn off the box and turn it back on, it keeps going to the Vorke launcher.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Deon10 View Post
                    Anyone figure out how to prevent the box from booting into the Vorke launcher?

I set up another launcher as the one to be the default one, but every time I turn off the box and turn it back on, it keeps going to the Vorke launcher.

Thank you
                    maybe remove it using https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ystemapp&hl=en

Comment

Is there a way to update the google play store app to the latest version?

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
                        Is there a way to update the google play store app to the latest version?
                        go to the google play store settings and click the version that is installed currently and it should update it in the background after a few mins

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

go to the google play store settings and click the version that is installed currently and it should update it in the background after a few mins
                          I'm getting a message that there is no update

Comment

Yeah Play Store doesn't update on my Tanix TX92 running the Tanix firmware or the Vorke firmware.

I tried sideloading it by downloading it from apk mirror, but it says the file may be corrupt.

Latest version should be 8.4x or 8.5x. Latest Vorke firmware (the one without root access) is running 8.3x, and the original Vorke and Tanix firmware are running 8.0.26.

I also find it really irritating that Vorke modified chrome to always open the Vorke website in a new tab, EVERY TIME you open chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
                              Yeah Play Store doesn't update on my Tanix TX92 running the Tanix firmware or the Vorke firmware.

I tried sideloading it by downloading it from apk mirror, but it says the file may be corrupt.

Latest version should be 8.4x or 8.5x. Latest Vorke firmware (the one without root access) is running 8.3x, and the original Vorke and Tanix firmware are running 8.0.26.

I also find it really irritating that Vorke modified chrome to always open the Vorke website in a new tab, EVERY TIME you open chrome.
                              report this issue to vorke support

Comment

anyone successfully rooted 20171110 firmware ?

i tried Magisk 14.0 and 14.5 beta no luck (Failed to find META-INF/com/android/metadata in update pacakge)
                                Error in /data/cache/update.zip
                                (Status 127)

then i tried supersu Latest(V2.82): Recovery Flashable.zip
                                BAD RECOVERY DETECTED, NO UNZIP, ABORTING
                                Error in /data/cache/update.zip
                                (status 1) no luck as well

i used backup&update app

btw here is russian custom ROM
                                Last edited by JoseM; 12-19-2017, 01:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X