No announcement yet.

VORKE Z6 Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 3/32GB eMMC5.0 WIFI BT Gig LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by JoseM; 12-23-2017, 18:55.

Comment

no sound out on spdif, someone figured how to get working?

Comment

Today I tested my new Vorke z6 for the first time and I was disappointed in few thing: the icons are small, some screens having options hidden off my TV screen (I tried to change the vorke screen size and change the resolution but didn't work), and Kodi is not loaded with add ons (my TX2 Kodi has many nice add ones) so is the new software has a solution for any of those issues?

I just noticed in the Geekbuying website, it mentioned that Kodi is preloaded with add ons, but not mine.

What is the difference between the regular and the plus? Mine is 3gb/32gb DDR4.
        Last edited by mishtag; 12-25-2017, 06:19. Reason: Adding questions

Comment

Updated info fixed:

As Found not tested

VORKE Z6 ANDROID 7.1.2 S912 3GB/32GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20171221

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5mlyl...0171221-PC.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ai2mmq...0171221-SD.zip

Change log:

1. Improve WIFI throughput, optimize network speed.
          2. Repair automatically restart and crash.
          3. Repair blurred image when booting.
          4. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
          5. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
          6. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
          7. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
          8. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
          9. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.

Source: http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/v...date-20171221/
          Last edited by trebor; 12-27-2017, 18:03.
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

VORKE Z6 ANDROID 7.1.2 S912 3GB+32GB/3GB+64GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20171221

change log:

2. Repair blurred image when booting.
            3. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
            4. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
            5. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
            6. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
            7. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
            8. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.

PC
            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

SD
            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

source: http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/v...date-20171221/

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              As Found not tested

VORKE Z6 PLUS ANDROID 7.1.2 S912 3GB/32GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20171221

Change log:

2. Repair automatically restart and crash.
              3. Repair blurred image when booting.
              4. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
              5. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
              6. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
              7. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
              8. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
              9. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.

Source: blog.geekbuying
              So if I'm updating it it will erase all my tv box apps?

Comment

Did anyone try if online updates work on the Z6 box?

Comment

Jancales, I would love to read some Z6 forum user what they have observed . I will not try to get the original apps erased ,as they are working OK.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                    VORKE Z6 ANDROID 7.1.2 S912 3GB+32GB/3GB+64GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20171221

change log:

2. Repair blurred image when booting.
                    3. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
                    4. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
                    5. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
                    6. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
                    7. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
                    8. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.

PC

SD

source: http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/v...date-20171221/
                    I would be very wary about this update file for the following reasons.

1. On the Vorke official site the update for the Z6 Plus is posted. There is no update for the Z6.

2. The file is the exact same files as for the Z6 Plus. I would have expected at least a few bytes difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

I would be very wary about this update file for the following reasons.

1. On the Vorke official site the update for the Z6 Plus is posted. There is no update for the Z6.

2. The file is the exact same files as for the Z6 Plus. I would have expected at least a few bytes difference.
                      here http://www.vorke.com/project/support-vorke-z6-2/

Comment

Yes it's there now, but it wasn't about 5 hours ago.

I will flash one box in the next few minutes.

Just tried online update and it says my September 6 version is the latest.

Comment

Yes it's there now, but it wasn't about 5 hours ago.

I will flash one box in the next few minutes.

Just tried online update and it says my September 6 version is the latest.
                          there will be OTA update as well

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

there will be OTA update as well
                            I know, but i was thinking about a system update in Android settings / about.

Also in the backup&update app pressing online update said my current version was update.

Just flashed with usb burning tool, and with normal erase enabled it would time out after stalling at 7% download for more than 2 minutes.

Error receiving command / time out

Tried 3 times.

When I enabled force erase all it would complete.

Comment

Also in the backup&update app pressing online update said my current version was update.

Just flashed with usb burning tool, and with normal erase enabled it would time out after stalling at 7% download for more than 2 minutes.

Tried 3 times.

i always use default settings in amlogic burning tool never had any problems when flashing firmwares (erase flash,normal erase, erase bootloader) anyway i'm for Magendanz custom rom update

Comment

Tried 3 times.

update: just flashed new firmware no problem here default settings ((erase flash,normal erase, erase bootloader)

Comment

Working...
                                X