Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrew3010 View Post
    Hi all,

can anyone suggest or tell me if there is a unroot stock firmware for Vorke Z6 based on last firmware released (VORKE-Z6-20171221)?
    Thanks.

Regards
    you can change root unroot in the settings

Comment

anyone tried this [HOW-TO] Enable Widevine on ANY box Android 5.1.1 http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-5-1-1

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM
        anyone tried this [HOW-TO] Enable Widevine on ANY box Android 5.1.1 http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-5-1-1
        There is No way that L1 will be activated with some scripts and commands.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

new firmware is coming soon, hope they fix the broken mali driver

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
            new firmware is coming soon, hope they fix the broken mali driver
            Can i just add the new firmware over the exsisting firmware via usb without doing a data wipe mate? What problems has the broken mali driver caused? Cheers

Comment

is there any difference if i use 5V/4A power adapter instead of 5V/2A ?

Comment

is there any difference if i use 5V/4A power adapter instead of 5V/2A ?
                I don't think it hurts, I believe the box will draw whatever it needs.

But I'm not the most qualified to answer so take that with a pinch of salt.

Comment

any Vorke Z6 Plus user can confirm new ota firmware update released (20180126) ?

Comment

My box froze twice today whilst watching live tv on spmc. I did an ota update and on the log it mentions fix for freezing on youtube and netflix. Is this likely to be a fix for freezing in general because i hope this patch solves it.

Comment

Originally posted by zabba View Post
                      My box froze twice today whilst watching live tv on spmc. I did an ota update and on the log it mentions fix for freezing on youtube and netflix. Is this likely to be a fix for freezing in general because i hope this patch solves it.
                      20180126 ota update ?

Comment

20180126 ota update ?
                        Yes, just checked the version. I had the latest firmware (VORKE-Z6-20171221-PC.zip) installed off the vorke site that i installed via usb before that ota update.

Comment

Originally posted by zabba View Post

Yes, just checked the version. I had the latest firmware (VORKE-Z6-20171221-PC.zip) installed off the vorke site that i installed via usb before that ota update.
                          ok thx for info

Comment

20180126 ota update ?
                            Where you get that 21/01/2018 update that you mentioned a few times already?

To my knowledge there is no such update.

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Where you get that 21/01/2018 update that you mentioned a few times already?

To my knowledge there is no such update.
                              someone mention it on vorke facebook yesterday zabba also confirm it #386

Comment

someone mention it on vorke facebook yesterday zabba also confirm it #386
                                Yeah, its definitely the 21/01 update. I havent checked for an ota update for a while but checked it cause of the freezes i had today. Just hope its solved it and wont freeze up again on spmc.

Comment

Working...
                                X