VORKE Z6 Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 3/32GB eMMC5.0 WIFI BT Gig LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zabba View Post

Yeah, its definitely the 21/01 update. I havent checked for an ota update for a while but checked it cause of the freezes i had today. Just hope its solved it and wont freeze up again on spmc.
    do you remember if there was something in changelog about mali driver fix ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

do you remember if there was something in changelog about mali driver fix ?
      No, nothing about that. Just mentioned a fix for freezing on youtube and netflix mate.

Comment

So if i understand correctly, this firmware update get automatically applied?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
          So if i understand correctly, this firmware update get automatically applied?
          use UPDATE&BACKUP app and check for updates

Comment

Touch wood the latest ota update has solved the freezing/crashing issue on my box. Although it didnt do it in the 1st week i had the box but did it twice on one day before the update so ill keep an eye on it still to see if it definitely has solved it.

Comment

Touch wood the latest ota update has solved the freezing/crashing issue on my box. Although it didnt do it in the 1st week i had the box but did it twice on one day before the update so ill keep an eye on it still to see if it definitely has solved it.
              good to hear that

Comment

good to hear that
                //-JooseM. referring to your thread 381 about amperage.I enquired from support at Z6. I got following reply- you CAN use an adapter 5V3Amp. BUT we are not suggesting you choose the 5V 5Amp. IT IS NOT SAFE.May be some more learned technician within this forum may help us all. RGDS

Comment

Yes, just checked the version. I had the latest firmware (VORKE-Z6-20171221-PC.zip) installed off the vorke site that i installed via usb before that ota update.
                  do you use Z6 or Z6 Plus ?
                  Last edited by JoseM; 02-13-2018, 19:17.

Comment

do you use Z6 or Z6 Plus ?
                    Z6 mate.

Comment

Z6 mate.
                      are you sure is it a (20180126) OTA firmware update, asked my friend and he said no ota update ? i'm using Nexus Nano Rom atm and can't check it myself
                      Last edited by JoseM; 02-14-2018, 01:33.

Comment

new firmware is coming soon, hope they fix the broken mali driver
                        I already fixed it weeks ago, if you have twrp you can flash my fix https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofs27bj07h...1GLES.zip?dl=0

• Updated Mali GPU driver + OpenGL 3.2 + Android extension pack (vorke use 3.0)
                        Anyone has a link for this 2018 z6 update? cant see anything on their website

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

I already fixed it weeks ago, if you have twrp you can flash my fix https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofs27bj07h...1GLES.zip?dl=0
                          thanks for the mali driver fix

Updated OpenGL 3.2 + Android extension pack
                          is this fix as well ?

Comment

thanks for the mali driver fix

is this fix as well ?
                            yes

Comment

tillaz87 is it true that they use old amlogic codecs in their build ?

Comment

are you sure is it a (20180126) OTA firmware update, asked my friend and he said no ota update ? i'm using Nexus Nano Rom atm and can't check it myself
                                Yeah mate, checked and double checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X