VORKE Z6 Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 3/32GB eMMC5.0 WIFI BT Gig LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
    Is there any way to run youtube in 4k and Netflix on the vorke z6?
    Netflix 100% no

Comment

Has anyone tested Wifi and ethernet speed on this? Says that it can only do 25 mbit on 5GHz and 125mbit on ethernet? I had a S10 box which I fried. I could do at least 100 mbit on 5GHz on it.

And does anyone have a new coupon for tanix? I'm only looking to run Libreelec. I also use Quasar a lot. Stream 4k movies. That is why I need 32 GB at least. Does it work to flash LibrELEC on this? I only want LIbreELEC

Comment

which is the newest rom for this box? Somebody use the Vorke Z6 already some time and can inform concerning the heating problem, principally using Kodi? Thanks a lot, i am thinking to buy some of this boxes.

I think it is the same as Tanix TX92, correctly? so can be used the same rom-software from Tanix for the vorke box, in the case if it would be necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
          which is the newest rom for this box? Somebody use the Vorke Z6 already some time and can inform concerning the heating problem, principally using Kodi? Thanks a lot, i am thinking to buy some of this boxes.

I think it is the same as Tanix TX92, correctly? so can be used the same rom-software from Tanix for the vorke box, in the case if it would be necessary?

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
          which is the newest rom for this box?
          http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/10/v...date-20171011/

yes

i'm waiting for 11.11 there will be a discount for this tv-box on geekbuying

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/10/v...date-20171011/

yes

i'm waiting for 11.11 there will be a discount for this tv-box on geekbuying
            thanks for the informations, yes me too, i am waiting also for 11.11, also want to buy one.

But do you think it will be cheaper than 67 USD (57 Euros) on geekbuying which i have at this moment?

you want buy Tanix or Vorke?

the rom is from 06.09. perhaps when we get now the new box, will already has this new rom?

somebody got the vorke box the last few days? which rom-version you got?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga

thanks for the informations, yes me too, i am waiting also for 11.11, also want to buy one.

But do you think it will be cheaper than 67 USD (57 Euros) on geekbuying which i have at this moment?

you want buy Tanix or Vorke?

the rom is from 06.09. perhaps when we get now the new box, will already has this new rom?

somebody got the vorke box the last few days? which rom-version you got?
              How much cheaper can it be when TX92 was at 50€ some days ago at GB?
              And no reason to order at 11.11 and risk receiving the item after the New Year.

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted

Comment

Apart from the price and the board sticker I can't see any difference in the hardware between the Tanix and the Z6, aside the firmware - logo maybe?? Be good to see if somebody had both if there are any true differences - both firmwares should run on both boxes??

Comment

Originally posted by fatbasket View Post
                  Apart from the price and the board sticker I can't see any difference in the hardware between the Tanix and the Z6, aside the firmware - logo maybe?? Be good to see if somebody had both if there are any true differences - both firmwares should run on both boxes??
                  yes Tanix is the manufacturer for both tv-boxes

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                    How much cheaper can it be when TX92 was at 50€ some days ago at GB?
                    But not the box with 3Gb/32GB. This price (50 Euros) sure was 2GB/16GB model.

Comment

But not the box with 3Gb/32GB. This price (50 Euros) sure was 2GB/16GB model.
                      Nope.
                      This is the price that i paid for the 3/32.

There was a coupon here for quite many days for this model.

Comment

thanks Guest, based on your comment from 09.11. concerning Vorke Z6 costum ROM, i ordered my Vorke Z6 right now on Geekbuying.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

yes Tanix is the manufacturer for both tv-boxes
                          Had I known that, I would have ordered from them directly. Thanks.

Comment

thanks Guest, based on your comment from 09.11. concerning Vorke Z6 costum ROM, i ordered my Vorke Z6 right now on Geekbuying.
                            At which price?

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                              At which price?

57,79 Euros

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X