No announcement yet.

Rom: Android Pie for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tested the rom of the friend Amlogic s912 Android Pie ATV by DaivietPDA and it is perfect to the point that all the other rooms are rubbish next to this it is functional without flickering pin problems fast Youtube vance on prog tv beta on netflix HD on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Swj9Suy5U https://daivietpda.com/

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

I do, thanks
      no
      not at this time our great friend celed all our support and appreciation for his great work always contributing and teaching thanks

Comment

I have tested the rom of the friend Amlogic s912 Android Pie ATV by DaivietPDA and it is perfect to the point that all the other rooms are rubbish next to this it is functional without flickering pin problems fast Youtube vance on prog tv beta on netflix HD on

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

https://daivietpda.com/2020/07/rom-a...-amlogic-s912/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l55...Vj32ykzm4/view

Rom ATV9 Android 9.0 Cho Amlogic S912 By DaivietPDA excelent good

Comment

moved
          Last edited by ReaperMan; 07-12-2020, 06:16.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
            Last post not approved...or magically deleted?
            Since last time Freaktab was hacked...things have fallen apart...a bit.

Update to davietpda mod
            As tested by Brahner(4pda)
            Davietpda mod beta 2

"+ There is no flicker in the Davietpda assembly
            firmware on 3/32 lpddr3 (tx9pro). The loader took from bumerc.
            + Consoles from h96pro plus and from the tx92 branch (z6, z6 plus, tx9pro, etc.). Both in the android, and the inclusion of the box
            + WiFi (qc9377) and 1000 ethernet work
            - But one of the usb ports does not work for me
            - bluetooth does not work, it does not turn on"
            No mate nobody delete it, i just not approved because of to many links

Comment

im going to approve all of them, i will delete one of your double posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan
                ?Second try at posting (Moderators ..any problems with post could be fixed)?

Davietpda has finally posted a beta of his awaited firmware

LPDDR3
                "The amlogic S912 ram LPDDR3 devices will be supported in the next few days when I have a box to build
                The following updates will be added here: https://youtu.be/l0Swj9Suy5U "
                You dont need to wait for LPDDR3 version, you can unpack and replace the LPRAM related files and flash it, I did the same it worked for me, for bluetooth I will try the BLE patch and report if that works

EDIT : It seems to be 32 bit ROM.
                Last edited by ppromo47; 07-10-2020, 20:54.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hello, I am truly confused, can I use any of those download links for my beelink gti ult, ddr4, 3/32 gb, qc9377?

Please help, can't wait to try atv9. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
                      Hello, I am truly confused, can I use any of those download links for my beelink gti ult, ddr4, 3/32 gb, qc9377?

Please help, can't wait to try atv9. Thanks
                      No... none work in gt1 and gt1 ultimate, kernel emmc issues!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

No... none work in gt1 and gt1 ultimate, kernel emmc issues!
                        Thanks, then I will wait for bumrec.

Comment

minonano
                          What is your PCB revision? In more recent revisions, there was a factory defect in the field of RAM, 3g ddr4 was recognized as 2g ddr3..

Comment

after almost 24 hours of use I am very satisfied with the rom it is stable it works lan and wifi advance and program the iptv well handles codec the colors and brightness are correct I am testing it the bluetoch would have details my box is S912 2 ram 16 rom

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200711_072713_resized.jpg
Views:	1231
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	809850 @bumrec,. Thanks

Comment

bumerc there is a fix provided by HighwayStar for screen flicker : Flicker when using the cursor seems to be removed by the parameter HWC_DISABLE_CURSOR_PLANE: = true
                                would it be possible to roll out a fix, is there a way to have smaller updates, instead of full IMG.

Comment

Working...
                                X