Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best ATV rom for the Beelink GT1.
    I paired an xbox one s controller , the newer version wich has bt connection.
    WIFI works like a charm

I would love some hd icons or something, the app drawer looks like '98 .
    Also there is no option to remove from the main screen programs i don't use daily.

For upgrading in the future will be some kind of ota?

Thanks,

Comment

Ha! To the best of my knowledge this is the ONLY Android TV ROM for the Beelink GT1, but I still appreciate the sentiment. :-)

The Cyanogenmod App Drawer app really hasn't seen much active development since being developed for the ADT-1, but I'll contact the developer. I'm not planning to maintain an OTA update server, but I might decide at some point to include ZIP updates that can just be applied in TWRP. They'll basically be the full system and kernel images, but should preserve user data.

Comment

I try on the alf tonight and see if everything work ok on it to.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
          Ha! To the best of my knowledge this is the ONLY Android TV ROM for the Beelink GT1, but I still appreciate the sentiment. :-)

The Cyanogenmod App Drawer app really hasn't seen much active development since being developed for the ADT-1, but I'll contact the developer. I'm not planning to maintain an OTA update server, but I might decide at some point to include ZIP updates that can just be applied in TWRP. They'll basically be the full system and kernel images, but should preserve user data.
          There is another one from superceleron, but it has some bugs.

Comment

Well, it looks like superceleron has been busy the last couple of days, and I'm glad to see that I unlocked this level for the more experienced ROM developers. The more eyes we have on the Android TV platform, the more creative solutions we'll see for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
              Well, it looks like superceleron has been busy the last couple of days, and I'm glad to see that I unlocked this level for the more experienced ROM developers. The more eyes we have on the Android TV platform, the more creative solutions we'll see for all of us.
              you simple wake me up for droid tv
              And is nice to have more ppl working on it

Comment

Aside from this, do you know a good BT remote that sells around europe? But has to be simple, like nvidia's or mi box. Thanks.

Comment

Well, I just emulate the ASUS Nexus Player Remote on my Harmony Smart Control, but you won't get the voice control feature with that. Honestly, any old Android or Apple phone running the Android TV Remote Control app will work pretty well. I expect this Xiaomi Mi TV Bluetooth voice remote would also work, but I haven't tested it.

Comment

Hi thanks for the great work! Is there a way to reboot into TWRP or do you have to use the reset button?

Comment

instal reboot from play store and you will get to twrp.

Comment

Originally posted by mandark_a View Post
                        instal reboot from play store and you will get to twrp.
                        Thanks but when I search for reboot in the play Store I only see Netflix and stuff like that. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Comment

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...v.reboot&hl=en

Comment

Also, you can just launch Terminal Emulator and type "reboot recovery".

Comment

Thanks to both of you ☺️

Comment

only real problem ive had is wifi doesn't reconnect after being in sleep mode strong signal an works find just doesn't auto reconnect any one know how to fix ... thanks for the work on the rom works awesome otherwise

Comment

Working...
                                X