Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tested it
    Last edited by kole; 02-03-2018, 13:08.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZDeZ View Post

I don't play 3D Games with GT1. I only use it for Home cinema, streaming etc...

But if you want, I can make a test for you. Just give a game name that I can install.
      Please try buggy race.

Comment

Originally posted by lapillo View Post

Please try buggy race.
        Can you be more precise please. There is too many results with Buggy Race

Comment

Can you be more precise please. There is too many results with Buggy Race
          Beach buggy racing

Comment

Originally posted by lapillo View Post

Beach buggy racing
            Ok, i have tested the game and it works fine for me on my GT1 AX12 device. I have played few races without problem. The game is fluid and sound works fine.
            Of course, I think the GT1 hasen't the same capacity as Nvidia Shield but in fact the game i've tsted working fine.

I hope this help you...

Comment

Link for Amazon Prime Video apk for Android TV https://www.google.de/amp/s/toengel....erfuegbar/amp/!

Comment

Here you can find some Android TV apk, especialy for French users. Apps such MyTF1 or M6 can not be found on Play store in Android TV version:

Comment

Ok, i have tested the game and it works fine for me on my GT1 AX12 device. I have played few races without problem. The game is fluid and sound works fine.
                  Of course, I think the GT1 hasen't the same capacity as Nvidia Shield but in fact the game i've tsted working fine.

I hope this help you...
                  Thank you for checking that. 3d for my beelink AX12 does not work with this rom as well

Comment

Hi Guest I've just installed this ROM on a S912 h96 Pro plus (mbox) and WiFi doesn't seem to work and it's really slow. Any ideas why? I've installed once on a different s912 box and it's fine.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, it could be because you installed it on an unsupported device. Just saying!

I think I've got a workaround for the Bluetooth audio stutter on the Longsys LTM8830.

It seems the Shiningworth All-in-One firmware does a runtime check to determine the wireless chipset, then loads a Broadcom (libbt-vendor.so) or Qualcomm (libbt-vendor-qcom.so) Bluetooth vendor library depending on the results. Currently, it's getting the match wrong for the Longsys LTM8830, which is a Qualcomm QCA9377 clone.

To correct this on an affected device:

1. Reboot into TWRP Recovery and mount the System partition.
                    2. Open TWRP File Manager and delete /system/vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so.
                    3. Rename libbt-vendor-qcom.so to libbt-vendor.so.
                    4. Reboot to System

You shouldn't need to wipe data or cache, and there are no new files needed. It should just load the Qualcomm vendor library from that point on and the audio stutter should be gone.

UPDATE: tillaz87 made a patch here that can be applied in Settings->About-System Update or TWRP recovery.
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2018, 23:36.

Comment

Guest I appreciate that but with so many amlogic S912 devices how do actually tell what is a "supported device" I've tried CPU-z app and it doesn't really tell me anything more. Any advice on which ROM to use would be great thanks. All I know about the device is it's called an H96 pro plus with and s912 processor.
                      Last edited by cfour1975; 02-08-2018, 19:39.

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's really a question for another thread. This one's about my custom Android TV ROM for the Beelink GT1 or Alfawise S92.

Hi Magendanz,
                      your rom work well on my rtv box S10.
                      no bug no fc.
                      Thanks good Rom

Comment

Hey Guest

Do you know if the new firmware GT1_ULTIMATE_3GB_32G - GT1_707D0_AP6255 have the same problem (http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-28438-1-1.html) as tillaz87 Rom (2GB saw instead of 3GB on GT1 ultimate) on your ROM ?
                        I want to go on a Rom Android TV but as usual, i prepare a rollback because there is so problem on doing this (brick, lag, problem...), i prepare for your Rom or Tillaz's Rom , i dunno yet
                        By the way, thank you for all your work and the support on This

Cheers

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tillaz87 has now switched over to the Shiningworth All-in-One firmware now too, so yes. They'll both have that issue with the new GT1_70xD0 variant.

Hi Magendanz,
                        do you know which Wi-Fi driver is loaded by default?
                        If no how can I know during running?

thank you

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Check dmesg.

Thank you. I have now two rows after adding more applications.

I have another little question about the name of the device and Spotify : I use spotify on both GT1 devices and choiceI what Iwant to play on what.with my tablet. The problem is that Spotify list the both devices with the same name "Nexus GT1".
                        Is there a way to change the device name ?

I answer at myself...

First, I have edited the Build.prop with a program like EsExplorer (Think to activate root accès). I have change the name in the line : ro.product.model=

After that, I have installed from google play a program to use terminal comands called "Terminal Emulator for Android" (it is free).
                        I run the terminal and first put the command "su" (without quotes) to have root permissions. After that I put the command line to change the device name:

settings put global device_name "<NEW_DEVICE_NAME>"

Now, I have a diferent name on my devices.

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Of you could just do it in Settings->About->Device name->Change, like I suggested.

Also, there's a built-in Terminal window. Just unhide Developer Options (7 clicks on About->Build) and enable "local terminal".
                      Working...
                      X