Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I use trwp to install it via sdcard?

Comment

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post
      How can I use trwp to install it via sdcard?
      Hi
      if your box is routed, install Amlogic program and you will have a menu to reboot in different modes
      or unplug the box, tick the reset button with a toothpick, plug the power, wait one second and release the toothpick and wait for twrp menu
      ...and don’t make dangerous actions !
      phil

Comment

Ive found something that really bothers me! i get a lot of Program is not responding lately and i cant press Close App.

[img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

I can not update the beelink gt1 ultimate, I followed the tutorial and I pressed the button and plugged the USB but it does not appear in the USB burn tool what can I do?

Comment

Hello guys,
            I have a mini m8s pro (s912, 2gb, 16gb) which is meant to be the same as a gt1 so I flashed this promising rom but on my box it's really slow and crashes all the time. Even ethernet does'nt work. I first used the OTA method and then used the sd card method thinking it would be better but it didn't change anything. Does anyone have the same problems? I found nothing like that in this thread.
            Thanks for your help.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              There are some tweaks that I'd need to make to run this ROM on the M8S Pro. Why not just run my custom ROM for M8S Pro that's based on the Videostrong OEM firmware?

I installed this firmware on my GT1 A912 Box. It is fantastic to have pure AndroidTV experience that feels nature to Remote and Android TV Remote App.

I am not sure why OP said casting is not working. Actually you can link your Android phone to Box's YouTube app and cast videos. Obviously it's for YouTube only but that fits 90% of my casting need. You do need to launch YouTube app on TV box so casting can see it.

Thanks OP so much for such a great Rom, it's so much better than any official Roms from Beelink.

eruisi
            Last edited by eruisi; 12-31-2017, 22:50.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I really should clarify that on the OP. Google Cast works when casting from YouTube in the browser, which is a fairly common scenario. From another Android app, though, it needs a Google license (which we don't have).

Did anyone get root? Share the instruction please.

Comment

Originally posted by djlink View Post
              Did anyone get root? Share the instruction please.
              How I did it (and how I remember it):

#1 Enable the "local terminal" in Settings->Developer options. If that option isn't visible yet, you can show it by clicking 7 times on Settings->About->Build
              #2 Open Terminal Emulator and type "reboot recovery"
              #3 (On PC) Download latest magisk from http://tiny.cc/latestmagisk
              #4 (On PC) Copy downloaded zip file from step #3 (i.e. "Magisk-v15.1.zip") to USB stick and insert it to Beelink
              #5 In TWRP recovery select "Flash zip" and select file from USB stick
              #6 After succesfull flashing select reboot and you're done

If any question please ask.

Comment

I tried. Magisk can't install root. Unable to detect boot image
                Last edited by djlink; 01-01-2018, 15:28.

Comment

Originally posted by djlink View Post
                  I tried. Magisk can't install root. Unable to detect boot image
                  Hi,
                  I used "Magisk-v14.0.zip" and it worked without problem. May be newer version of Magisk has issue with our device. Also you can try to install su - someone might help you with this process.

Comment

Thank you very much for work work... This Rom is awesome... Any solution for casting to the box ?

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We'd need a Google license, which we're unlikely to get.

Regarding Youtube casting, you can link in Android Youtube app (Setting->Watch on TV to pair) to GT1 Youtube app then cast videos from your phone/pad.

The difference from Chromecast is that you need to launch Youtube app on GT1 first, then your phone/pad Youtube app can see GT1 device to cast. For chromecast, the Youtube casting on phone/pad can launch the Youtube app on Chromecast so a little easier. But what we have on GT1 is already very good to me!

Comment

For casting, I just use the AIRSCREEN applet; it works perfectly from my Iphones/IPad
                      Philippe

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your job, this is the only rom I can install, others brick the box.

I installed the rom on my new Gt1 Ultimate, it's work great but I have 2 questions/problems

first, I only see 2gb of ram, my box have 3gb. It's normal ?

Second, when the box go in sleep mode (or screen off), all is fine but after time (maybe 15 minutes after entering in sleep mode), usb and optical output seems to be off. I can't wake up box with remote or keyboard. If I wait 5 minutes after the sleep/screen off, I can wake up the box with remote or keyboard normally.

I don't know if the box shutdown after time or simply freezing. For waking up / restart, I need to unplug/plug the power cable.

Any clue ?

Comment

Originally posted by harkor View Post
                        Hello,

Thank you for your job, this is the only rom I can install, others brick the box.

I installed the rom on my new Gt1 Ultimate, it's work great but I have 2 questions/problems

first, I only see 2gb of ram, my box have 3gb. It's normal ?

Second, when the box go in sleep mode (or screen off), all is fine but after time (maybe 15 minutes after entering in sleep mode), usb and optical output seems to be off. I can't wake up box with remote or keyboard. If I wait 5 minutes after the sleep/screen off, I can wake up the box with remote or keyboard normally.

I don't know if the box shutdown after time or simply freezing. For waking up / restart, I need to unplug/plug the power cable.

Any clue ?

i just clicked the link http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-27615-1-1.html and some alert 421 window pop-up showed up (virus or something) ?

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You probably just have to log into the Beelink forum.
                      Working...
                      X