Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The option is active in the display setting but the navigation bar has only appeared once and then disappears, is there anything I can do to have it? Wifi does not seem to work. Thank youGuest

Comment

Originally posted by Yugo79 View Post
      With l of 25.11 after the twrp flash reboot nexus written system and then black screen. It went brick can be Magisk the cause? Thanks
      Has anyone else with Magisk flashed this OTA Zip? I flashed the 19/11 last week and got my box soft bricked. Had to use burn package to recover it. Too much hassles setting up the box all over again. Is there way to use OTA with Magisk without soft bricking please?

Comment

The link to the 25/11 OTA is expired. I get the following message Guest " This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Has anyone else with Magisk flashed this OTA Zip? I flashed the 19/11 last week and got my box soft bricked. Had to use burn package to recover it. Too much hassles setting up the box all over again. Is there way to use OTA with Magisk without soft bricking please?
          You should try removing the Magisk root and then flashing the zip from twrp hoping it's ok

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            No, it's just OneDrive being flaky. Try again in a little bit.

Originally posted by Yugo79 View Post

You should try removing the Magisk root and then flashing the zip from twrp hoping it's ok
          I probably will hold on until there's a major update before risking it. I don't want to soft brick my device again, and then have to use burn package and spend hours reinstalling back all my apps.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

I probably will hold on until there's a major update before risking it. I don't want to soft brick my device again, and then have to use burn package and spend hours reinstalling back all my apps.
            I use titanium Backup to restore apps soon.

Comment

I think there is a bug in the more settings> account settings by clicking on Google the app goes back and does not open to see active sync on the Google Account. I still do not have the navigation bar there is a way to activate it? Thank you so much for your work.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Both are working fine for me. Have you tried a factory reset?

Does anyone know why I always make mistakes like that? Thanks good evening at all
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I think nav bar is not working on 9377

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The wireless chipset should have absolutely nothing to do with the navigation bar. However, if you grabbed the update within the first 34 minutes of it being posted, I'd suggest you refresh your download. See previous page for more details.

Originally posted by teters01 View Post
                I think nav bar is not working on 9377
                Ok Thank you

Comment

Yugo79 are you italan?

Comment

Originally posted by cbm View Post
                    The link to the 25/11 OTA is expired. I get the following message Guest " This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
                    Guest the issue persists, yet I was able to use the onedrive on the Vorke Z6 Nexus link. Can you please check the links for the Beelink GT1 Nexus i.e. This post

Comment

Magendanz Thank you I wanted to try with the download ota the previous page but the link does not work. Would you like to share it in the response message? Thanks a lot for good work

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Both OneDrive links from the original post just worked fine for me. I even tested on my wife's machine with an anonymous login. If you're still having trouble, you can try the archive site at http://freaktab.org/4~f. I'm copying the latest builds up there now.

Hello, I can’t find how to start terminal app in order to reboot in twrp and install ota update. Where can I find the app?

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You need to enable the "local terminal" in Settings->Developer options. If that option isn't visible yet, you can show it by clicking 7 times on Settings->About->Build.

The update link on page 25 does not work. The start page is ok but there is no active navigation bar in that update link. Sorry for my English.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Works fine for me, on my wife's machine, and from my guest account with no OneDrive credientials. Sorry, but I guess you're stuck using the archive site until you can figure out why Microsoft has blacklisted you. ;-)
                    Working...
                    X