Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyrios View Post
    @CHARLUS60 After reading this :

I believe Beelink GT1 is the WORST CRAP S912 box.
    For S905X : MIBOX3 (MDZ-16-AB) the best Android TV Box.
    For S912 : Minix NEO U9-H the best Android TV Box.
    I have a Beelink GT1 box for about a year almost, and it has worked great! Big thanks to superceleron for all his hard work and guidence!

Comment

@CHARLUS60 After reading this :

I believe Beelink GT1 is the WORST CRAP S912 box.
      For S905X : MIBOX3 (MDZ-16-AB) the best Android TV Box.
      For S912 : Minix NEO U9-H the best Android TV Box.
      I have a GT1 for more than 14 months and it has been working ever since without any issue. With the homebrew ROM developers the GT1 just became perfect mediacenter for our whole family. Thx to Superceleron, Magendanz and Tillaz.

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

I have a GT1 for more than 14 months and it has been working ever since without any issue. With the homebrew ROM developers the GT1 just became perfect mediacenter for our whole family. Thx to Superceleron, Magendanz and Tillaz.
        Which firmware do you use?
        For now I do not get what I want
        hd dolby or dts only withc mx player in local network
        kodi plex or netflix no hd sound
        yet I think it's just a setting
        if you have a solution
        Thank you

Charles

Without any doubt the android tv box has 150 € must logically better support all audio or video formats ...

Comment

Hello
          I have another little problem with this latest update
          when you turn off the box it does not keep the configuration of the TV screen
          I have to redo the setting each time.

Charles

Comment

CHARLUS60 I've tried all ATV7 ROM for my AX12, and all are failed in SPDIF Passthru.
            After reading this :
            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...jarvis-16-2-31
            I do believe AMLogic dropped support for Nougat driver.

Default ROM for AX12 (GT1 Ultimate) is 704NO which is AndroidTV 7.1.2. And default ROM, SPDIF Passthru is not working neither.
            So I tried ATV6 from Magendanz, and the SPDIF Passthru is working. So I do recommend you to try out his ROM.
            Or if not working, try others ROM with Android 6.x or ATV6.x

SO ATM, I stick to ATV 6.0 by Magendanz as I need SPDIF Passthru (FLAC Enthusiast; TV Speaker is suck).
            I use external DAC + Amp.

Guest Is there any chance you fix SPDIF Passthru in ATV7.1 build? Is it in device tree?
            Coz SPDIF Passthru is working in your ATV 6.0 build
            Last edited by kyrios; 11-12-2017, 19:06.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll experiment with different device trees to see if I can get SPDIF passthrough to work, but adding support to the OEM Nougat firmware is really beyond our capabilities when creating custom ROMs.

CHARLUS60 I've tried all ATV7 ROM for my AX12, and all are failed in SPDIF Passthru.
            After reading this :
            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...jarvis-16-2-31
            I do believe AMLogic dropped support for Nougat driver.

Default ROM for AX12 (GT1 Ultimate) is 704NO which is AndroidTV 7.1.2. And default ROM, SPDIF Passthru is not working neither.
            So I tried ATV6 from Magendanz, and the SPDIF Passthru is working. So I do recommend you to try out his ROM.
            Or if not working, try others ROM with Android 6.x or ATV6.x

SO ATM, I stick to ATV 6.0 by Magendanz as I need SPDIF Passthru (FLAC Enthusiast; TV Speaker is suck).
            I use external DAC + Amp.

Guest Is there any chance you fix SPDIF Passthru in ATV7.1 build? Is it in device tree?
            Coz SPDIF Passthru is working in your ATV 6.0 build
            Hello
            I will follow your advice
            I test this atv6 version
            Rom-beelink-gt1-alfawise-s92- tvstock-nexus-rom-android-tv-6-0
            I also saw that there were 10 and 11
            I also test the scv11-gt1

I will post the results

Charles

Comment

TEST ok for spdif passthru
              and wifi
              with these rom

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 SCV11 (Android 6.1)

I hope it will work soon on the atv android 7.1 version

in any case great job freaktab members

Charles

gt1 ultimate AX12

Comment

Originally posted by Mss81 View Post
                Hi Magendanz,

I have a Mecool KM8 P box in which I have installed this rom. All seems to be working ok, except for Ethernet. I did try your rom for the Mecool m8s pro as well, for which Ethernet did work but Wifi did not (9082c Wifi drivers are missing).

Is there a way to enable ethernet in this rom?
                Hi Guest ,

Could you please check how I can fix this?

Comment

Hello, a little feedback from my experience on this rom with beelink Gt1 (A912): v.20170825: Nok for storage. v.20171108: Nok for bluetooth, Ok for storage (sd_ext and usb). For bluetooth, unable to boot into system settings. Thank you for this great job. See you soon.

Comment

I have installed this ROM, I noticed that the shutdown button is not as it shows one of the screens, although I have enabled the switch option on the settings. Thank you so much for the job

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It will be back with the next release.

i already install this rom latest version 20171108 on my beelink gt1 A912 2gb/16gb. I cant cast my phone to my box (always error) and cannot turn on my bluetooth. and For Terrarium app, cannot play the video using mx or vlc player. (connect to the app, but the movie never start, only on loading start display).

But the other is very great. Good job!

Comment

Good day, would this androidtv rom work on the Mini m8s ii?
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, but I do have Nexus custom ROMs (both Android TV and non-ATV) for that box. They're still based on Marshmallow, though.

Originally posted by Yugo79 View Post
                      I have installed this ROM, I noticed that the shutdown button is not as it shows one of the screens, although I have enabled the switch option on the settings. Thank you so much for the job
                      Thanks so much

Comment

Thanks, is it possible to send me the link of the android tv rom please?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffah99 View Post
                          i already install this rom latest version 20171108 on my beelink gt1 A912 2gb/16gb. I cant cast my phone to my box (always error) and cannot turn on my bluetooth. and For Terrarium app, cannot play the video using mx or vlc player. (connect to the app, but the movie never start, only on loading start display).

But the other is very great. Good job!
                          Did you fix this issue?

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No one has been able to fix the Google Cast issue yet (although VideoStrong is working hard on it and they fixed the ActionBar bug). Bluetooth *should* be fixed, but I can't test AP6255 because I don't have the hardware. As for the Terrarium app, that's not even on my ToDo list.

Again, this is a release that won't be available until later in the week. The link I provided was just to a pre-release for those who wanted a peek at what's coming.
                        Working...
                        X