Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
    Magendanz , very nice work of yours, incredible. Great fan of your work! How would I enter the twrp revovery? Could you please also post a link to get the supersu zip? I need the device (GT1 - qca9377 wifi) rooted!
    Did as advised, everything is fine now!!

Comment

Ciao a tutti, come aggiornare il 19.11, perché non va a quello di 8.11 di twrp. Grazie Magendanz Ah ok is a zip with an img inside, so you need the tool!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe they shipped with the same version of TWRP. I built a new one with the Vorke kernel, ran into some permissions issues, and so reverted to the previous version.

Changelog (20171125):
      • Fixed Action Bar bug in Settings, and so More Settings is now restored. (Thanks, tillaz87!)
      • Removed LED status service and references to supporting controller in the device tree. Should be smoother now.
      • Removed battery charge icon from status bar.
      • Cleaned up text in Settings->Display, clarifying language and fixing misspellings.
      • Latest build from Open GApps (20171125)
      Known Bugs:
      • I'm still seeing some stuttering with Bluetooth audio, but it comes and goes.
      • Google Cast service broadcasts and is discoverable from mobile devices, but quits unexpectedly when connected.
      • Recommendations will show in the status bar by design. If you want it always hidden, just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in build.prop.
      • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.
      Download:

Comment

Hi magendanz,
        sorry about this basic question but what are the differences between the Rom of this thread and the Rom of the other thread ?
        the ÔTA file is 569 MB while in the other one it is 830 Mb with the same content as far as I read
        thank you by advance
        PHILIPPE

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Other thread? I've got over a dozen custom ROM threads, so you'll need to be more specific. Do you mean the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) release? Or the Stock & Nano variants?

Sorry
        whatbis the difference between the OTA update file of this thread and the “stock variant”of this one http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ms-android-7-1
        ?
        philippe

Comment

Good Morning to all of you!

Magendanz, I installed your OTA (20171125) update (GT1 - qca9377 wifi - 2GB & 32GB) a couple of hours ago. I have no navigation bar despite going to Settings->Display->Toggle Navigation Bar and trying several times the on - off setting. I did also reboots when enabling the on - off settings. Status bar on the other hand is still showinhg up.

Is this intended or am I doing something wrong.

PS I flashed your OTA update trough TWRP

Thanks again for all your work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
            Good Morning to all of you!

Magendanz, I installed your OTA (20171125) update (GT1 - qca9377 wifi - 2GB & 32GB) a couple of hours ago. I have no navigation bar despite going to Settings->Display->Toggle Navigation Bar and trying several times the on - off setting. I did also reboots when enabling the on - off settings. Status bar on the other hand is still showinhg up.

Is this intended or am I doing something wrong.

PS I flashed your OTA update trough TWRP

Thanks again for all your work!!!!
            Same with me. Nav bar not working. I got h96 pro plus

Comment

Man, you guys are fast on the download! I had originally included persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true in the build.prop for the TVStock variant, since that's what's supposed to be used on Android TV. However, I changed my mind after discovering that it not only hid the status bar, but also the navigation bar. An update was posted just 34 minutes later, but I think some of you may have gotten the earlier version.

So, you can refresh your download and run the update again, or you can comment out that line in the build.prop. That's the only change I made.

Comment

With l of 25.11 after the twrp flash reboot nexus written system and then black screen. It went brick can be Magisk the cause? Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, it just worked fine for me, but I didn't have Magisk installed. Have you tried the burn package with USB Burning Tool?

which is the all in one rom? the nexus z6 or the nexus gt1? im confused

Comment

They're both based on the Shiningworth All-in-One ROM (Vorke Z6 20171110), but I split them into different releases so that I could do some customization. It turns out that the lack of a LED display on the GT1 was causing some minor performance problems, a slight judder as it was waiting for response from a non-existent FD628 controller.

Comment

It is now in brick condition, and I hope to be able to flash with the tool and the img package. The please zip from twrp caused the brick to have been Magisk cause thanks I let you know if it starts.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There are many degrees of "bricked", and I'm hoping this is one that can easily be remedied with a flash from USB Burning Tool. If not, you can always recover in Mask ROM mode, but that requires opening the case.

Also, you can try to reboot to TWRP recovery by powering up with the reset switch depressed. With this bootloader, you've got to hold it for about 10 seconds and then wait an extra minute or so for it to continue. Not sure why it takes so long, but it should get there eventually.

Fortunately it is shared with usb tool. Maybe a thousand, if I had to open the tv box which pin i was going to short my beelink gt1? Thanks Guest

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                    Man, you guys are fast on the download! I had originally included persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true in the build.prop for the TVStock variant, since that's what's supposed to be used on Android TV. However, I changed my mind after discovering that it not only hid the status bar, but also the navigation bar. An update was posted just 34 minutes later, but I think some of you may have gotten the earlier version.

So, you can refresh your download and run the update again, or you can comment out that line in the build.prop. That's the only change I made.
                    That is again something to blame you for ...... Man if your work was'nt that outsatnding and incredible good, I would not mind downloading!!! I visit your thread at least a dozen times a day just to keep up with your pace. Once again, F A N T A S T I C W O R K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Super Magendanz !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X