X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thks for the tests
    Also have a great new year!

Comment

Hi, thanks for the good work on this app. It works great on beelink GT1 (with your modified firmware !) but i still have a little bug :
      Every time i start FTMC and i go to video, i get the "first run help" message. It says that if i click on "ok" it won't show again but it does show every time. (i tried with build 16, 18 and 19, and with your modified firmware v1 and v4).

Comment

Originally posted by Magemax View Post
        Hi, thanks for the good work on this app. It works great on beelink GT1 (with your modified firmware !) but i still have a little bug :
        Every time i start FTMC and i go to video, i get the "first run help" message. It says that if i click on "ok" it won't show again but it does show every time. (i tried with build 16, 18 and 19, and with your modified firmware v1 and v4).
        How much storage space do you have left?
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

yes like bluesmanuk says, because that look like not enough free space to record your settings!
          I say this because i don't have that problem with my V4 and FTMC!

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

How much storage space do you have left?
            I have more than 9gb available so that should not be the problem, could it be some authorization problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magemax View Post

I have more than 9gb available so that should not be the problem, could it be some authorization problem ?
              yes can be, check FTMC auths.

Comment

Hi, I have a tv box s912 with Android 6.0 so Kodi 16 crash with amcodec on and drop frame with only Mediacodec. Kodi 17 have not amcodec, so FTMC is a great media center (amcodec on and no crash). Now only one question: why from build 10 back button in addons make a new serch every time instead return to previous result list? The waste time is almost equal to crash and new open app.
                There is no way to have a version stable with amcodec on and memorization of inquiry result (p.e. Streamondemand addon)?
                Many thanks for your good work

Comment

Originally posted by Finba View Post
                  Hi, I have a tv box s912 with Android 6.0 so Kodi 16 crash with amcodec on and drop frame with only Mediacodec. Kodi 17 have not amcodec, so FTMC is a great media center (amcodec on and no crash). Now only one question: why from build 10 back button in addons make a new serch every time instead return to previous result list? The waste time is almost equal to crash and new open app.
                  There is no way to have a version stable with amcodec on and memorization of inquiry result (p.e. Streamondemand addon)?
                  Many thanks for your good work
                  Can you be more specific about the back button action because when I use the back button whilst in addons it behaves correctly, so giving more precise detail might be of assistance if there is a bug of some kind.

Comment

Hi Bluesmanuk, ok: I use Stremondemand addon (film in italian language). When I serch a title of a film, obtain a result list (for example openload, megafiletube, ecc). If I select one of this and after press "back buton", start a new serch of same film instead return to previous list without long wait. The problem happen in every video-addons that make serch, but no in kodi 16 e no since build 9 FTMC, but in that case there is crash amcodec. Scuse me for my poor english...
                    The same with SPMC of koying: since 16.4.2 back button ok like KODI 16.1 but crash with amcodec. From 16.5.0 crash fixed but back button cause new serch every time.
                    Many thanks
                    Last edited by Finba; 01-03-2017, 00:13.

Comment

Hi Bluesmanuk, ok: I use Stremondemand addon (film in italian language). When I serch a title of a film, obtain a result list (for example openload, megafiletube, ecc). If I select one of this and after press "back buton", start a new serch of same film instead return to previous list without long wait. The problem happen in every video-addons that make serch, but no in kodi 16 e no since build 9 FTMC, but in that case there is crash amcodec. Scuse me for my poor english...
                      OK I get what you are saying.

I'll try the same kind of thing with my addons and see what happens.

Update:

If I carry out a search in iPlayer, start playing the selected video and then press the stop button, the search window comes up.
                      Last edited by bluesmanuk; 01-03-2017, 00:40.

Comment

Exactly: this is the problem (originally edited by bluesmanuk: "If I carry out a search in iPlayer, start playing the selected video and then press the stop button, the search window comes up"): in Kodi 16.1, in FTMC since build 9, in SPMC since 16.4.2 if you stop playing video you return to previuous list without new serch and if you press another time back buton the same thing, no wasted time to make serch already carry out.
                        Is it difficult to set how it was in precedence, and keep amcodec fix achieved in last editions?
                        Last edited by Finba; 01-05-2017, 07:39.

Comment

hmm strange need to investigate that!

Comment

Hi superceleron, this not only back from playing video. Every back buton make new serch with same parameters, without input window too.

Inviato dal mio D5803 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

ok thks i will have a look!

Comment

Exactly: this is the problem (originally edited by bluesmanuk: "If I carry out a search in iPlayer, start playing the selected video and then press the stop button, the search window comes up"): in Kodi 16.1, in FTMC since build 9, in SPMC since 16.4.2 if you stop playing video you return to previuous list without new serch and if you press another time back buton the same thing, no wasted time to make serch already carry out.
                                It's difficult to set how it was in precedence, and keep amcodec fix achieved in last editions?
                                I confirm that behavior, and i have done some research. When you enter in an addon window in Mac OS X or iOS (tested on both), if you leave that window because you are accessing another one it can be appreciated in the detailed Log how Kodi records a "saving fileitems[plugin://(whatever)]" (it does not appear in FTMC log), so i suppose that caches the list and when pressing back it recovers that list, and this happens when doing searched also. This is not working in Android for some users (not to all, because this is happening to everyone and in every OS when using Kryton, and a lot of Android users are reporting this behavior for the first time), and it is noticeable because when you are navigating through the addon pages a "Loading..." message keeps appearing at the bottom of the screen, but the real problem appears when doing searches, because results are not saved, so it needs to run again the search, and it is really really annoying. It would be wonderful if this could get solved, otherwise addon devs will have to implement (somehow) a caching system (as far as i know some are actually trying to do it). Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X