Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help all, do i post the mega link here or pm it to those who asked?

Comment

By all means post it here and others can test if they have a desire to try and replicate the issue.

I am relying on the content being of free and open source to all of course.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I will see if i can test a confirmed free that is also h264, 1080p, 23.937 frame rate and open source video instead of taking a chance on something i'm not sure about. Thanks all

Comment

Been playing with sftp streaming the last days and have discovered that the FTMC client (once stop pushed) does not send a correct signal to server, and therefore the server and FTMC client are still in
          data exchange, which results in network congestion and ALSO inability of FTMC to exit (close process).
          It's repeatable and verified from several different implementations of sftp servers.
          Hope this could help in solving this bug.

Comment

Hi all,

Loving my new android tv box T95Z running Superceleron's custom ROM from this forum. [ROM] Sunvell T95Z PLUS / T95K PRO / T95U PRO - Superceleron V1 Final ROM

This ROM solved a bunch of crazy glitches with the factory ROM!! Many thanks to Superceleron et al!!

Anyway - I have a weird bluetooth issue. I have a bluetooth headset tied to my android box and it works for other applications. It also works within FTMC if I choose music like from Shoutcast.

BUT - if I choose any video addon like Youtube it doesn't work. Ironically - the sound goes to the headset for 1 second then no sound at all. The audio does not revert to the TV or anything. If I disconnect the headset - the video stops and if you restart - audio goes back through the TV.
            I tried audio passthrough - nothing changed.

I updated FTMC to rev 20 and still not working.
            Previous to updating the ROM to Superceleron - I can confirm that KODI 16.1 did not work either.

Any ideas to try?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Not now sadly i dont have a way to test it!
              But i will try to see something.(but no promises)

Comment

Superceleron! Man - You are right here! Love that! I am still new here - but thank you thank you so much! Your ROM solved a bunch of crazyiness in this box.

Anyway - I did some more googling and found http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?...225#pid2373225

Short answer - if you pause the video 4 times (pause/play/pause/play/pause/play/pause/play) the audio starts to work. Sometimes 3 pauses works...

Not sure how that fixes it but it does. I tried pausing once for a long time - thinking it was some audio buffer issue? But that doesn't do it.

Oh and - one other clue - it doesn't seem to matter if I have audio passthrough selected or not. Same fix either way.

Crazyiest thing - just thought I'd update the blog so the work around is easier to find.

Thanks again,

Comment

Hmm looks like is fixed in latest kodi, im going to try finding the code for it, if it need a lot of changes it will stay like that since the diference from kodi 16.1 to 17 are a lot and when i mean a lot its really a lot lol!

Comment

I came upon a strange issue today: I have paired my bt headset with my t95z plus. I can hear the system sounds. When I start kodi, the sounds with switching, changing apps etc are hearable, but no sound with movie playback. But: if I pause the playback 3 times, the audio is ok. Don't ask me about the quality, I use regulat stereo bt headset.
                    What can cause this issue?
                    Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Its a old bug that is still present in kodi 17.. i mean not totally fixed!

Comment

Ok, good to know. :-)
                        Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

I have Evolveo Android box H8, I think it has chip AArch 64 and Android 6. I have installed Kodi 17 RC4 and SPMC 16.5.5 too..
                          When I try install FTMC it offers me an upgrade. I do not know what will be with upgraded, Kodi or SPMC? I do not want to experiment.
                          Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolproof View Post
                            I have Evolveo Android box H8, I think it has chip AArch 64 and Android 6. I have installed Kodi 17 RC4 and SPMC 16.5.5 too..
                            When I try install FTMC it offers me an upgrade. I do not know what will be with upgraded, Kodi or SPMC? I do not want to experiment.
                            Thanks for the reply.
                            Kodi would logically be replaced but you need to uninstall it first.

SPMC will be unaffected.

Comment

FTMC Build 21 posted and now it have a General/AML build and a Rockchip Build...
                              Im goint to stop for 1 or 2 months the updates to FTMC.

Comment

21 working well on my MXIII-G II

Comment

Working...
                                X