Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE = d33; 154204] Я подозреваю, что ограничение GPU находится в прекомпилирована в драйвер Мали, что мы не имеем источника для. Вы можете проверить это, если хотите, чтобы доказать, что я правильно / неправильно. Найти на самом деле старый диск и захватить два Мали водителей от Sys / модулей, то переименовать те, в текущем диске и скопировать старые на их месте. Боб был будем смотреть на это тоже, но мы все много на, и незначительное увеличение GPU разница очень незначительна. [/ QUOTE]

​sorry for bad english, D33, could you compile your kernel 18 ovveride to work with usb lan 88772b for mk908ii?

Comment

sorry for bad english, D33, could you compile your kernel 18 ovveride to work with usb lan 88772b for mk908ii?

Comment

Originally posted by meklen View Post
        sorry for bad english, D33, could you compile your kernel 18 ovveride to work with usb lan 88772b for mk908ii?
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...All-(well-most!)
        Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
        Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
        Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
        Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
        CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
        Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
        RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
          I suspect that GPU limitation is in the precompiled into the Mali driver that we don't have source for. You can test this out if you like to prove me right/wrong.

Find a really old ROM and grab the two mali drivers from sys/modules, then rename the ones in your current ROM and copy the old ones in their place.

Bob was going to look at this too but we've all a lot on, and a minor increase in GPU makes very little difference.
          ha
          too bad
          JB is a piece of crap compared to KK, especially when bluetooth/WiFi are used together.
          I will wait. If you find something I think that you will share it with us.
          regards
          Last edited by mikele; 03-11-2014, 14:24.

Comment

where is...
            where the hell is the class action lawsuit against this company?

Comment

MK902 16GB @DX.com = RK3188

Comment

RK3188/RK3188T Detection Tool ?

Does anyone knows if there is available any APP to detect the presence of the RK3188 or the RK3188T Processors, so we dont have to open our Android TV-Stick Case ?

I found very strange that no one here has made this Very Important RK3188/RK3188T detection APP or Tool ?

Comment

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
                  Does anyone knows if there is available any APP to detect the presence of the RK3188 or the RK3188T Processors, so we dont have to open our Android TV-Stick Case ?

I found very strange that no one here has made this Very Important RK3188/RK3188T detection APP or Tool ?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

INFIN1TY,
                    If you try to read this thread a little bit deeper you'll find out that this beautiful application doesn't work correctly.
                    CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                    CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                    K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Worked for me. Plus i am not reading 36 pages. Why isnt It working?

Comment

Originally posted by INFIN1TY View Post
                        Worked for me. Plus i am not reading 36 pages. Why isnt It working?

"Worked" doesn't mean "Worked correctly.
                        I have 3188T but application shows "Device seems to be a real RK3188".
                        Yes it works, but it "seems" only, and "is RK3188T" in fact.
                        CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                        CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                        K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post

digger u did d33 test for leakage ? what is cpu speed can you not set past 1.4?
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post

Thats crap then, i checked It though. Maybe time for a new app :-)

Comment

Thats crap then, i checked It though. Maybe time for a new app :-)
                              There is as of yet no reliable way to test for the rk3188-T. It's in the works if you dig a little deeper. Sometimes reading 30+ pages of a forum will give you much needed insight into many things. Read, read, read.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

MK902 16GB @DX.com = RK3188

DX.com... GEEKBUYING... it is a CRAP chinese Corporation.

when the device that you bought has a problem you must return it at your expense... This Corporation will give you a "voucher" (credit) for the amount but you can have 2 or 3 items DOA in year...
                                this is theft. they sold you a crap and you pay for.

In my opinion you must buy on **** because you "cote" (feedback) the seller and this is the best for the buyer.. I mean at this time I bought a "T" model on **** and the seller refund me my half money back... I paid 40$ for 90$ item and I overclock it at the same speed.

Do NOT buy anything to this ROBBERS

Comment

Working...
                                X