Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickshot V2 by The NiTRO TeaM con problemas de reproduccion 3d

Hi all,

I just settle the [Custom ROM] Quickshot V2 by TeaM with NiTRO The firm entered the v8 and add xbmc 3d movies that have a nas and do not reproduce well synchronized the images I get out of position as a duplicate. my tv is in 3d and accessed over the network to the movies 3d reproduce well so I think some of the neo minix x7.

I tried to play the movie from the mxplayer, xbmc minix, spbmc and does not do well in all the 3D image.
    the normal mkv movies out perfect but me 3d go as if you see the movie without glasses.

someone has the same problem or know how I can solicionarlo?

Comment

so now i have another problem i have 2tb of hdd in xbmc i can play movies just fine
      i want to map the usb hdd but i cannot see it on my pc how do i do this i can ftp in the android media player i can change add files etc but i cannot see hdd space left that is very importend

Comment

Originally posted by jdcolomc View Post
        Hi all,

I just settle the [Custom ROM] Quickshot V2 by TeaM with NiTRO The firm entered the v8 and add xbmc 3d movies that have a nas and do not reproduce well synchronized the images I get out of position as a duplicate. my tv is in 3d and accessed over the network to the movies 3d reproduce well so I think some of the neo minix x7.

I tried to play the movie from the mxplayer, xbmc minix, spbmc and does not do well in all the 3D image.
        the normal mkv movies out perfect but me 3d go as if you see the movie without glasses.

someone has the same problem or know how I can solicionarlo?

Comment

Edit - Nevermind
          Last edited by LAM09; 11-20-2014, 02:13.

Comment

Set screen scale to 100%

Comment

Working...
            X