Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more benchmark after the tablet was stabilized for 2 minutes

Hello,
    When first running the benchmark I did it as soon as I turned on the tablet, did not wait for it to stabilize. I just re-ran the benchmark after tablet was up for 5 minutes, (3 times total and the benchmark is consistently AnTuTU 21082.

Great job!!!!!!!

Brian

Originally posted by pmbroth View Post
    Hello,
    I flashed with the 1.8 and the kernel low v2, got a benchmark of 20284!

You guys rock, Thank you!

Brian

Comment

Screen Resolution

Hello - I just noticed the screen resolution is set at 1536 * 1952 Did you change the display settings?

Maybe that is why I'm getting such high AnTuTu results.

Regards Brian

Hello,
      When first running the benchmark I did it as soon as I turned on the tablet, did not wait for it to stabilize. I just re-ran the benchmark after tablet was up for 5 minutes, (3 times total and the benchmark is consistently AnTuTU 21082.

Great job!!!!!!!

Brian

Comment

Is it possible get the hide screen button or full screen choice from this kitkat?

Comment

Those features were removed from these Pipo firmware releases. Maybe they will put them back in, eventually.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Hello - I just noticed the screen resolution is set at 1536 * 1952 Did you change the display settings?

Maybe that is why I'm getting such high AnTuTu results.

Regards Brian
            the res is still 2048x1536, the presence of the bottom bar make antutu to recognize a little bit wrong value!
            Great result for your tablet on antutu!
            With the very low kernel you will notice the battery lasts a little bit more too.
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
              Suitable modified kernels ready! Here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...790#post149790
              Hello, Giouncino, try to use your kernel. But looks like just can use carlo. any trick to use any others. every time I flashed your kernel just can get dark screen when boot. stock one antutu mark lower than your carlo. But carlo sometimes the button will freaze for a second. strange?

Please help.

Comment

TWRP Recovery problem

After booting to recovery, without doing any wipes or changes, I was unable to reboot the system (rebooting ended with retuening to TWRP screen). Had to reflash the ROM.

Comment

Thanks again for a great rom randy

Is there a going to be a twrpTemplate for flashing because the old ClockworkTemplate does not work with twrp thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by GZD View Post
                    Hello, Giouncino, try to use your kernel. But looks like just can use carlo. any trick to use any others. every time I flashed your kernel just can get dark screen when boot. stock one antutu mark lower than your carlo. But carlo sometimes the button will freaze for a second. strange?

Please help.
                    You have a "not lucky CPU" you need more voltage to get the CPU stable at higher frequency.
                    The temporaneous freeze I think is not due to the kernel, because if the kernel is not ok for you the tablet will totally freeze or reboot.
                    You can try the kernel with the RAM overclock only (it should be the "kimmen" version). Probably is better to have the CPU stock voltage/freq in your specific case.

Comment

Originally posted by 9michael9 View Post
                      After booting to recovery, without doing any wipes or changes, I was unable to reboot the system (rebooting ended with retuening to TWRP screen). Had to reflash the ROM.
                      you needed only the misc.img file.
                      You can find it in the specific thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 9michael9 View Post
                        Randy mentioned the possibility of this happening here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-Here-s-a-fix
                        though I've been into TWRP many times and haven't had an issue apart from the UI glitches

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                          you needed only the misc.img file.
                          You can find it in the specific thread.
                          Thank you very much
                          Any reason why it is not included in the ROM's zip?

Comment

Google play problems since updating...

Getting a few issues with google play store now since the update.

Whenever i try to download an app on the store im getting:

'Update for "Quickoffice" could not be downloaded due to an error. (403)'

Says this with any app.

Tried clearing the app cache, no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Update:

I cant seem to fix this issue at all actually.

Ive tried reflashing. Still the same problem.

One strange thing though... after its flashed.. it reboots as normal but on windows im getting 'Found new hardware' wizard coming up.

I thought this only came up when the drivers werent installed properly?

But the fact the flash was successful surely would mean the drivers were correctly installed, wouldn't it?

This google play hting is a mystery.

Any ideas?
                            Last edited by MartyK; 02-25-2014, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyK View Post

Says this with any app.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Update:

I had exactly the same problem this morning after loading RR 1.8 for the first time, searched the web and there doesn't seem to be a simple fix for this issue. It seems google are aware of the problem but haven't fixed yet.
                              I tried 2 different accounts and got the same result (both known good accounts)on the tablet.
                              Tried my phone with my usual account to see if that was affected and it worked when i tried to download something from play store (no 403 error),so i went back to the tablet tried again with the same account and it worked no errors and all seems to be working again.
                              sorry this isnt a difinitive answer but this what worked for me, I can share your pain
                              PS I didnt reflash rom it seems to be a google problem not rom problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyK View Post

Says this with any app.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Update:

Ive tried reflashing. Still the same problem.

One strange thing though... after its flashed.. it reboots as normal but on windows im getting 'Found new hardware' wizard coming up.

I thought this only came up when the drivers werent installed properly?

But the fact the flash was successful surely would mean the drivers were correctly installed, wouldn't it?

This google play hting is a mystery.

Any ideas?
                                Do you try clear app data that all ways works for me

Comment

Working...
                                X