X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marca View Post
    how do i root KitKat_T010_AP6210_public_20140403 ? thx
    Kind of the wrong thread but here you go.
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

I have a bug: i have a mk908ii and i ve installed that latest kitkat from april And everything is ok. But after i install the kernel from kernel_v4.00_TVBOX.zip i have a problem. I use on the otg a usb hub with 3 usb ports and a rj45 ethernet port. In 2 of the usb ports i have a logitech receiver for the mouse and a microsoft receiver for the keyboard. The microsoft receiver causes lag, mouse pointer movement lag, and reboots, but only if its in the hub, if i put it direct in the usb port from the mk908ii it ok. Same whit the xbox wireless receiver, system lags and reboots...

Comment

Re: Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

I have a bug: i have a mk908ii and i ve installed that latest kitkat from april And everything is ok. But after i install the kernel from kernel_v4.00_TVBOX.zip i have a problem. I use on the otg a usb hub with 3 usb ports and a rj45 ethernet port. In 2 of the usb ports i have a logitech receiver for the mouse and a microsoft receiver for the keyboard. The microsoft receiver causes lag, mouse pointer movement lag, and reboots, but only if its in the hub, if i put it direct in the usb port from the mk908ii it ok. Same whit the xbox wireless receiver, system lags and reboots...
        mk908ii is a stick not a box.

Comment

hi alljust wondering if anyone managed to get the camera for their tv sticks (if it has one) working with the d33 kernels? if so which did you flash? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by n3wt View Post
            mk908ii is a stick not a box.
            Same thing happens with all v4 kernels, i ve tried box, stick, stick-alt, cpu stock (ram gpu stock), cpu 1600 (ram gpu stock).

Comment

Originally posted by phyx1u5 View Post
              hi alljust wondering if anyone managed to get the camera for their tv sticks (if it has one) working with the d33 kernels? if so which did you flash? cheers
              my camera is working with v4 kernel, the rom dosent have a camera app, but you could search google play for the new "google camera"
              i have a microsoft lifecam hd 3000.

Comment

my camera is working with v4 kernel, the rom dosent have a camera app, but you could search google play for the new "google camera"
                i have a microsoft lifecam hd 3000.
                All kernels have UVC support.
                Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

good performance from the kernel, video playback is great.
                  bugs that i have:
                  1) when i power on the mk908ii it displays double the ugos logo... it loops (reboots i think) than a single logo ....and boots to desktop, then every things works ok.
                  2) screen scale is not remembered after power on or reboot
                  3) the bug with the keyboard and xbox wireless controller receivers (to work for me i changed the keyboard receiver in the otg cable and it dosent reboot there, and for the joystick i use a wired 360 controller in the same usb hub but dosent have the same reboot bug as the wireless receiver.
                  4) for the rooting part Kingo Android ROOT didnt work for me. vroot worked but is in Chinese. and i found another app called rootgenius and is in english and work good.
                  ...hope some of this bugs will be fixed...

will keep testing. thank again d33 for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                    Thanks a lot. Gonna try this version with the new 4.0 kernels now.

Comment

1) when i power on the mk908ii it displays double the ugos logo... it loops (reboots i think) than a single logo ....and boots to desktop, then every things works ok.
                      I see this too, but it didn't bother me.

I am using the ROM from post #69. It's a 720p kernel. After flash V4 1080p kernel, the icons become very small and the dock looks mis-aligned to me. How can I fix this?

Has anyone got recovery working? I flashed the recovery from kitkat 2.0 beta, but it does not work. I tried to reboot to recovery, I think it tried and gave up, then reboot normally.

EDIT: this is my first box. I am still trying to learn stuff here.
                      MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

bugs that i have:
                        2) screen scale is not remembered after power on or reboot
                        3) the bug with the keyboard and xbox wireless controller receivers (to work for me i changed the keyboard receiver in the otg cable and it dosent reboot there, and for the joystick i use a wired 360 controller in the same usb hub but dosent have the same reboot bug as the wireless receiver.
                        4) for the rooting part Kingo Android ROOT didnt work for me. vroot worked but is in Chinese. and i found another app called rootgenius and is in english and work good.
                        ...hope some of this bugs will be fixed...

will keep testing. thank again d33 for your work.
                        I can confirm this screen scale bug. It resets everytime you reboot.

Comment

Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

Originally posted by yever View Post
                          After flash V4 1080p kernel, the icons become very small and the dock looks mis-aligned to me. .
                          Get build.prop editor and change pixel density from 160 to 200 (or 240)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                          Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                          Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                          Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                          CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                          Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                          RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Use the no gpu overclock kernel that should sure the double logo and download density changer from the play store and set it to 240.

Once you restart things should look like they did when using 720p kernels.
                            Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Does anyone got any kitkat rom (neomode or finless) work on an mk802iv with 3.xx or 4.xx kernels? Because i tried everything and my stick doesn`t boot at all. Any ideas?

Comment

I will try the density change after I get home. Thanks.
                                MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

Working...
                                X