Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 00rufus View Post

Thanks NeoMode! Everything is working fine (antutu 24500...)!

BR,
    Mike
    Hi all,
    i have the same exact device (RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1" on hte board).
    until recently everything worked fine but about two weeks ago the WIFI has stopped working - meaning when WIFI is enabled it says: "searching for WI-FI networks..." but it cant find anything.
    i tried to flash it again with the same alt kernels that worked before but with no success...
    can anyone guide me what to try next?
    thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by spawnofdonny View Post
      Hi I recently purchased a new mk809iii with the rtl8723bs v5_2 chip set and I been trying to get it to work with this rom so far I have copied some the modules from my mk809iii from system/lib/modules and copied them to my old mk809iii with out rtl8723bs v5_2 and made a cwm back up of the system then restored to my new mk809iii so when it boots it loads but I don't get any wifi have i missed some modules out our is it going to be more complicated than that?
      What you need is a kernel that is meant for Rtl8723bs. Simply swap out the kernel of this ROM and flash. You Wi-Fi will work but I have not figure out how to get BT to work.

Comment

Hi to all,

First post on here. Long time checker outer lol. Neomode, how can I be sure my Mk809iii is version 2 or 3 as is needed for your ROM?

Comment

In addition: is the software needed to flash included with the ROM? And is there a way with this stick to back up my current ROM in case of issues after I flash?

Many thanks

Comment

Hi Neomod! I was tried many Roms and kernals with my mk809III (RK3188-T, AP6210)! And just one works propertly, it's your NCR_3_MK809III_44! The old version! But there was not eHome Media Center!
            Your new Rom v.3.1 have all of I need but it always restarted my stick and blinking on the screen!
            Have you this http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/NCR_3_MK809III_44.zip Rom but with working eHome Media Center, or maybe you have kernal like in old version but for new Rom!
            Thanks for helping! (Sorry for my English...)

Comment

hello can someone help me?
              i have mini pc stick,the rom that install is: "RK3188_R-BOX_ANDROID4.2.2-SDK_V1.00_130514"
              i want to upgrade so this rom is good for me?and if yes can someone plz tell me how i can do it

Comment

Originally posted by 00rufus View Post
                Hi Guys

That is my first post in this forum and I need your support.

I'm a 100% Android newbie, tried some ROM's today and own this MK809III

RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1" on hte board.

Which of the ROM's from the first post will work for me (V2 or V3)?

Regards from Germany,
                Mike

Hi,

I have the same markings on my board "RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1", however when I tried flashing this rom, the Wifi doesn't really work and the stick seemingly overheats and crashes... any ideas??

The stick looks like this one;

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Can someone help me I have the MK809III I FLASHED the Rom sucessfully But my network and Bluetooth is not working I have the RealTec RTL8723BS WiFi chip
                  Here's some picture
                  Sorry for bad pictures

P.S Sorry for my Bad English
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ATGamer View Post
                    Can someone help me I have the MK809III I FLASHED the Rom sucessfully But my network and Bluetooth is not working I have the RealTec RTL8723BS WiFi chip
                    Here's some picture
                    Sorry for bad pictures

P.S Sorry for my Bad English
                    Hi you can get the correct kernel from Here & just flash the kernel

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by metronom3 View Post

Hi,

I have the same markings on my board "RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1", however when I tried flashing this rom, the Wifi doesn't really work and the stick seemingly overheats and crashes... any ideas??

The stick looks like this one;
                      http://www.dx.com/p/e888-quad-core-a...eu-plug-223023
                      same problem...
                      tried many kernels and roms - nothing works

Comment

Hi, guys...
                        I got the wifi and bluetooth problem using this rom, but i found a solution using this kernel: AP6210-Alt

I have a MK 809 III + AP6210 WIFI...

I used a KERNEL SD - 720P and HD 1080. Both works for me... but HD gets a little laggy.

Now I`m using a

New Version:
                        http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/ncr_...III_kitkat.zip

with kernel: AP6210-Alt

And Works for me... thanks

Comment

Hi I have been running the latest Neomode on my MK809iii for sometime and overall I'm very happy with it. However recently I due to an issue with Virginmedia who appear to be blocking gambling sites although they insist there not I decided to setup a VPN and this works fine on my PC's and Android phones BUT it will not work on the mk809iii and I have now tried many different apps none of which work. Support for the VPN service I pay for told me how to set up the VPN via the settings on the MK but even that would not work. The apps will install and run and will try and connect to the VPN service but its here that they fail. There is no error code or anything given just failed to connect ............So anyone got any suggestions???

Comment

Hello
                            I have mk809iii rtl8188e
                            After installing this rom I loose WiFi and bluetooth....
                            Any sugestion??
                            Any other rom for this stick so WiFi and bluetooth work??
                            Please help me!!!

Comment

hi all
                              got mk809iii and the playback is awful will this rom sort it for me?

specs ....kernel 3.0.36+ build 3188eng.4.4.2 ktu84q software rk3188_r_box.android4.4.2 sdk

please help

raven

Comment

Working...
                              X