X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miracast wifidisplay

hi,
    this is a great rom.
    Is wifidisplay/miracast included? cant find it...
    If not, is it possible ti install it?

Best regards, Magne

Comment

Anybody know where Daydream mode is?

Comment

Is not in that Rom sorry. Cause it was a early build.

Comment

Hi Guys

That is my first post in this forum and I need your support.

I'm a 100% Android newbie, tried some ROM's today and own this MK809III

RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1" on hte board.

Which of the ROM's from the first post will work for me (V2 or V3)?

Regards from Germany,
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by 00rufus View Post
            Hi Guys

That is my first post in this forum and I need your support.

I'm a 100% Android newbie, tried some ROM's today and own this MK809III

RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1" on hte board.

Which of the ROM's from the first post will work for me (V2 or V3)?

Regards from Germany,
            Mike
            The one that says new version, and that is KK.

Live Long And Prosper

Comment

Originally posted by vonuzu View Post
              The one that says new version, and that is KK.

Live Long And Prosper
              THANKS vonuzu!

That helped a lot and Neomode wit KK is running on my device. But there is a small issue:

I cannot start the WIFI (AP6210)

I'm not able to tun it on.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,
              Mike

Comment

Exchange the Kernel with the Kernel AP6210 Alt from the Kit Kat Kernel Thread make my D33 then it should Work.
                The reason is they have change the Gpio Ports for the Wi-Fi Model on your Stick.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                  Exchange the Kernel with the Kernel AP6210 Alt from the Kit Kat Kernel Thread make my D33 then it should Work.
                  The reason is they have change the Gpio Ports for the Wi-Fi Model on your Stick.

Neomode
                  May Thanks/vielen Dank

for your direct feedback neomode. I tried one of your AP6210 Roms, without success. Aditional to this, as a noob, I do really understand your answer. Changing the Kernel in RK-tool is clear to me. But Can you link me to a kernel which I should use with the rom from the first post

================================================== =====================

New Version:
                  http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/ncr_...III_kitkat.zip
                  Upload running please wait 1h.

================================================== =====================

Danke im voraus,

Michael

Comment

Use this Download http://www.freak-tab.de/d33/kernel_K...AP6210-Alt.zip inside you find the kernel you need.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                      Use this Download http://www.freak-tab.de/d33/kernel_K...AP6210-Alt.zip inside you find the kernel you need.
                      Thanks NeoMode! Everything is working fine (antutu 24500...)!

BR,
                      Mike

Comment

Hi I have the rikomagic 802iv 201307***** till now model.
                        So is there a kitkat 4.4 rom for it because i have benn searching and all results lead to 809iii and i'm starting to wonder if its the same....
                        Thanks!!!

Comment

Hi I recently purchased a new mk809iii with the rtl8723bs v5_2 chip set and I been trying to get it to work with this rom so far I have copied some the modules from my mk809iii from system/lib/modules and copied them to my old mk809iii with out rtl8723bs v5_2 and made a cwm back up of the system then restored to my new mk809iii so when it boots it loads but I don't get any wifi have i missed some modules out our is it going to be more complicated than that?

Comment

I recently flashed my CX 919 Ver2.3 with 3188T and AP6210 with this rom. Used D33's 4.2.5. kernel to OC it.
                            Attached Files
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have a MK802IV with AP6210 and my issue is that HDMI just stops working after a few minutes, the device is still on and working but i have no picture over HDMI.
                              My android stick has just been collecting dust the past few months and i decided to give it a go now again after atleast 8months of no use. What i remember was last time i tried to fix the issue i got nowhere. I have tried different kernels and different firmwares but its the same no matter what i do. The rom in this thread didnt fix it for me either.

I figured il see if there are any new roms or kernels outthere but it seems there arent any new unless ive missed something.

So i have been using v2 or v3 of the SMIC rom for 809iii rom posted the forum D33 kernel, kernel_KK_v4.2.5_TVSTICK_AP6210_HD.

I just flashed kernel "kernel_KK_v4.2.2_TVBOX_AP6210_HD" for testing since i cant remember what kernels i had tried.

Just to clear things,
                              The Device is still on but i have no picture. Only solution is to dissconnect the HDMI kabel and connect it again, works for about 10-30min

what kernel do you guys suggest or rom for that matter?

Ok i just opened the case and noticed i have a heatsink over my CPU and its a RK3188T.
                              Last edited by Zeggi; 04-01-2015, 12:20.

Comment

HI,

I have a mk809 III with the 6210 Wifi, When I flash it with this ROM, I have no Wifi or Bluetooth, As per the advice on this forum, I flashed it with a diff kernel by d33 the 6210-alt kernel, Now I have wifi and no Bluetooth, Any ideas how I can get around this as the stock rom on these sticks is rotten, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X