No announcement yet.

New hardware for MK809III / CX-919II / RK3188-T and MT6622N with ESP8089

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New hardware for MK809III / CX-919II / RK3188-T and MT6622N with ESP8089

Originally posted by sam321 View Post
    Linesguapo. very good that will not overheat, I would have put a fan on it but my friend did not want that
    Is a fan with 12v but work whit 5v of USB this it more silent.

Look the USB female-female.

The male in put in USB host of stick and usb female is the new port host about stick. The other cable go to fan
    Last edited by Linesguapo; 10-03-2014, 11:01.

Comment

time for true 1080p

I know there are quite a few people out there that want A 1080p ROM, so I am releasing this, bear in mind that this ROM was never meant to be released as it has been personalised,
      so things like Gmail, google maps, and a few others have been removed. This should not be a problem as they can be downloaded from google play store, and things have been added such as SPMC and I am unable to make any more modifications as I do not have the android stick any more. so keeping that in mind lets get down to the nitty gritty features of this ROM

but first Big thanks to D33 for the kernel source and fixing WiFi and bluetooth

1: true 1080p HD
      2: working WiFi and bluetooth
      3: few bug fixes
      4: a wide choice of kernels so you can choose how fast or slow you want to go. The following kernels are available
      1080p HD Cpu 1.4Ghz RAM 667Mhz kernel
      1080p HD Cpu 1.4Ghz RAM720Mhz kernel
      1080p HD Cpu 1.4Ghz RAM 800Mhz kernel
      1080p HD Cpu 1.6Ghz RAM 400Mhz kernel
      1080p HD Cpu 1.6Ghz RAM 667Mhz kernel
      1080p HD Cpu 1.6Ghz RAM 720Mhz kernel
      1080p HD Cpu 1.6Ghz RAM 800Mhz kernel
      the kernels they are located in the "Extra Kernels" folder

5: Rooted
      6: init.d support
      7: USB Lan adapter support

the kernel that is set to flash by default is 1.4Ghz I have done this to ensure that it will work on most peoples android sticks
      link to ROM
      Last edited by sam321; 10-03-2014, 22:00. Reason: added thanks to D33

Comment

I know there are quite a few people out there that want A 1080p ROM, so I am releasing this, bear in mind that this ROM was never meant to be released as it has been personalised,
        so things like Gmail, google maps, and a few others have been removed. This should not be a problem as they can be downloaded from google play store, and things have been added such as SPMC and I am unable to make any more modifications as I do not have the android stick any more. so keeping that in mind lets get down to the nitty gritty features of this ROM

4: a wide choice of kernels so you can choose how fast or slow you want to go. The following kernels are available

the kernel that is set to flash by default is 1.4Ghz I have done this to ensure that it will work on most peoples android sticks
        link to ROM
        https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwn7pdgeek..._V1.3.zip?dl=0
        Brilliant work Sam apart from less ram and it running hotter then the sun it should play movies about as good as any other rk3188 out there - can't really ask for more.
        Currently Using:
        2 x Nvidia Shield TV | MiniMX III
        Retired Devices:
        MiniMX III-II | Mk808b Pro | Mk808b Plus | Raspberry Pi 1 + 2 | UBOX R89 | MK808 | MK808b | CS008 | X1 4K (rk3288_809) | CYX_809III | Ouya | CX-919 | S82 Plus | Tronstmart R68

Comment

Great work Sam 😊
          Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
          <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
          <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
          <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          </form>

Comment

Originally posted by ididmytime View Post
            Brilliant work Sam apart from less ram and it running hotter then the sun it should play movies about as good as any other rk3188 out there - can't really ask for more.
            thanks for the support. unfortunately I cannot do anything about it not having 2GB of RAM, and you are right it does heat up to much but I have warned people about the heat it is the best that I can do. If they decide to play a 3D game without extra cooling then they have been warned, it is not my fault if there chip decides to desolder itself, you would think that after what happened with the xbox 360 that people would have learned by now, obviously not. if it wasn't for the fact the person was such a close friend I would have given up a long time ago
            Last edited by sam321; 10-04-2014, 13:30. Reason: spelling fix

Comment

I tested with stock ROM no cooling = reboot with my cooling solution is more secure and is easy and cheape. Only se need a old fan The other dispositive .

Comment

Edit
                Last edited by sam321; 10-05-2014, 19:52.

Comment

Edit
                  Last edited by Linesguapo; 10-05-2014, 17:23.

Comment

Edit
                    Last edited by Linesguapo; 10-05-2014, 17:28.

Comment

Edit
                      Last edited by Linesguapo; 10-05-2014, 17:29.

Comment

Edit

Comment

Edit

Comment

Edit

Comment

it is possible that I have missed. with my words. but it is for you to understand that if English is not your first language, is not so easy to see expressed. and I prefer to push myself to try writing it and not use an automatic translator. But be more sensible because you can offend people. I when I stand in the Spanish forums I strive to understand those who speak Spanish poorly, even I answer people who write in English on a Spanish forum. if it's okay forget all this. and we continue with the topic of the post.

Comment

but first Big thanks to D33 for the kernel source and fixing WiFi and bluetooth

link to ROM
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwn7pdgeek..._V1.3.zip?dl=0

Installed rom today not using any of the included kernels, just the one included and brilliant.

Love the fact it has the Xbmc launcher included as a choice on first boot.

Set up xbmc and now I have a proper multimedia player. Videos play smooth and a proper 1080p rom.

Awsome.

Thankyou Sam 😊
                                Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                                <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                                <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                                <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                                https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                                </form>

Comment

Working...
                                X