• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Had this one with 1080p

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
    Plasma: Panasonic TX-55ST60E
    HTPC: LC-Power 1320mi :: Sapphire PURE WHITE Fusion E350 :: 4GB DDR3 :: SSD Corsair Nova 2 [SO] :: 4TB [Storage] || Android PC: Minix X5
    powered by Win7 :: XBMC Gotham :: SABnzbd :: CouchPotato :: SickBeard

Comment

Have you checked the android volume settings after syncing BT device?

Another option you could try is replace libmedia.so with the libmedia.so from the arctablet rom. If that doesn't work I don't know how to fix it.

Comment

Yes, I've checked sound settings.

I've also selected only "Media audio" on the headset settings (it also has a phone option) to no avail.

I'll try to change my libmedia.so and test it.

Thanks!
        HTPC: LC-Power 1320mi :: Sapphire PURE WHITE Fusion E350 :: 4GB DDR3 :: SSD Corsair Nova 2 [SO] :: 4TB [Storage] || Android PC: Minix X5

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
          I made a version you can try for the X5 MINI.
          (I changed the kernel (X5 --> X5 mini) and parameter file (16GB-->8GB))
          LINK

Let me know if it works for you!
          ill test both this weekend on mini and x5 and post results back, rooted? If
          not then ill root as well and test after rooted.

Thanks for the files great to see some life left on my older boxes lol.....
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I've unpacked system.img from the arctablet ROM (using wendal's afptool) but when i try to open it with Ext4 Unpacker but it just hangs...

Can anyone extract libmedia.so from arctablet rom?

I'd really apreciate it!
            Last edited by redglory; 05-21-2014, 23:56.

Comment

Originally posted by redglory View Post
              I've unpacked system.img from the arctablet ROM (using wendal's afptool) but when i try to open it with Ext4 Unpacker but it just hangs...

Can anyone extract libmedia.so from arctablet rom?

I'd really apreciate it!

It has to be something else as the libmedia.so is same as libmedia hack from strastroms thread. was included in the kasty rom from 2 build and should be replaced when flashed it as well. bt working on kasty rom so maybe a quick check with your file ill test my bt once up and running.

ill be loading in a bit and will copy it different but don't think it is.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Having boot to cwm first is kinda weird but at least it confirms its installed? second had some weird artifacting 80p 60 I left alone and waited to see if it got worse or better if I switched to any lower 50-40 it was gone. change time and (as static set for your time one I guess)

re booted and gone 1080p60 now fine, loaded xbmc quick so far rooted to will see as I keep testing what happens but so far looking good.

ok no file system for sd it doesn't exist downloads wont work even though I have sd card an 7 gigs free on internal sd???now that's weird?
                Tried downloading from browsers no sd card present. maybe repack bug?? but file system not present. ok format sd worked downloading now again weird. (freekiedeekie Dutchman!)I kinda like that as formats as fresh start but some wont figure it out.

1-rooted +
                2-xbmc gotham ok lots of add ons not working might be just tonight?
                3- beyond xbmc working fine some links kinda screwie tonight but runs good+
                4- quality video better+
                5- speed of programs better+
                6- wifi speed better+
                7-blue tooth working+ found all my device and plays sound? so working here.
                8-Antutu score- March build- 13772 with all my programs installed so may be more for others.
                9- SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON ILL TESTSOME MORE HAD ISSUES WITH XBMC BUT SAME ON DIFFERENT BOX LOADED WITH SAME PC?

Hats off to Hardware Guru for stellar kernel and you for putting in to build with little work on rom this could be stellar for minix x5 users
                Last edited by scooter2014; 05-22-2014, 05:49.

Comment

I had same problem with sdcard not present. Had to format it and then all good. I think it happened because I've wiped NAND before installing this ROM...

Regarding libmedia.so I think this ROM has a different version because it has different patches (I think) which might have messed BT. I'll try to extract libmedia.so from Kasty Rom while at work and then replace it on this rom.

Will report back.

Comment

I've just extracted libmedia.so from kasty rom.

For anyone who wants it https://meocloud.pt/link/0483f2ac-54...d/libmedia.so/

Will try it when i get home.

Comment

Just to report that I've replaced the libmedia.so from kasty rom to this one and... I now just get an upside down cursor and a black screen...

I might reflash kasty rom back as at least I'll get my bt headset back.

Do we have to sign libmedia.so before replace ? Or perhaps file permissions?!