Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oman, you are the MAN!

Thanks for supporting the user base here and working with us. This is a very good thing and customers really appreciate a company working with our Dev's to make products better!

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I'll gladly help, pm sent

Comment

I'm glad to help too PM sent

Comment

I recently got a S82 and love it. I've never had a Rockchip device, but would love to try one.

Comment

I've also sent a PM.. it would be exciting to be a tester for the latest RK device.. especially having the source available for smart people to make improvements!!

Comment

Pm sent too

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Is there any hope that also a 3288 tablet from this manufacturer needs developers for testing it and tweaking its rom and kernel from published source codes ?

Comment

I am ready to play with RK3288.
                    PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_77 View Post
                      I've also sent a PM.. it would be exciting to be a tester for the latest RK device.. especially having the source available for smart people to make improvements!!
                      That's what we want to do..

Tks for leolas,wasser,Finless strong support.

I will stand at the back with my support and resources.
                      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by raxy View Post
                        Is there any hope that also a 3288 tablet from this manufacturer needs developers for testing it and tweaking its rom and kernel from published source codes ?
                        Nop..

Thank you for all of you to interest in this testing..
                        Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

hi oman

Originally posted by oman View Post
                          Hi,everyone.

I post here to tell you something.
                          I'm Chinese,my English skills is a little poor,I want to show my mood or using some humorous tongue with words,but...my head and hand can't be there.

Whatever.

Beelink will launched a new rk3288 tv-box over the coming weeks.Here is the prototype:

What will we do in the next step?

1.20~30 geek fans,we need you to test our R89 to give feedback here,so we could improve R89 gradually.In the end,with your help,I think,it'll be more stable at least.And all these samples are free for you.If anyone who are interest in this,pls PM me and give me a reason. If what you say touch me ,R89 will come up with you.

2.SDK will open to ROM developers in our early develop stage.We want them to join us at the beginning to fix all the issues responded from you.And also we will offer them all the R89 for free.
                          As for our S82 series,I already have done this:

*****The following is current state for Beelink R89**************
                          2014.05.21->
                          1.R89 PCBA will come back next Monday.
                          2.rk3288 pre-beta SDK is ready.Only with kernel source.

*****we are not only advertising here,but also do real things****
                          I would like to review this box and make a video review both in English and Turkish. i am an active member (supermod) user name ademturk within XBMCTR team and most turkish peaople who follow vews on android and xbmc are all there i can help you get the word out within these communities.

Comment

I'm not vey familiar with tv bx rom dev
                            I'm mainly into tablet and phone worlds
                            But i am very pleased some intelligent chinese entrepeneur finally understands the benefits of relying on the global geekosphere to get things at last done right on the software level.
                            China is a champion on hardware, we here can help the software be world class.
                            Applause to oman and all the great talents here willing to help him and us by the way.
                            Have a great pleasure building a bright future for this little box.

Comment

A bit late for the show but I've PM'd you Oman - you THE man!

Comment

PM send to you ! I wanne Test this Beast !

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                                X