Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigharley View Post
    PM sent. Thank you for allowing the public to test the new box. The Freaktab family has been very helpful to me, and we are more than willing to help you. Whether I am chosen as a tester or not, I am excited about seeing the next generation.
    Tks a lot,we'll do our best.
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Nice to see a company like Beelink putting its product out there to test and improve to make the final product as good as it can be.Thx Oman/Beelink.P.M sent.

Comment

I have to agree with the above comments. This is a great way to test a new box and make sure we get the most out of it from the start. Thanks again oman for making this a possibility.

Comment

Any idea when you will know who is being selected for the testing?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Best to put your name in and leave that up to them. :-) Not fair to put them on spot.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NikAmi View Post
              Any idea when you will know who is being selected for the testing?

First,I must say sorry to those who send me a message.I didn't reply you.

Who is the suitable test player I want to find?The following:
              1.With much experience to android TV box,this is primary

2.If you have some accessories:
              a,usb HDD/camera/audio,Air mouse,wireless keyboard mouse,TF card and so on;
              b,4k TV especially support HDMI2.0;Or old CRT/LCD which can test AV-out.
              c,some HIFI device,receiver which can test HDMI/SPIDF passthrough.
              That'll be competitive!

For example,I know 4WheelSpyder have some projector and receiver,he will take the seat .

3.If you have kinds of HD videos,especially 4K/H265 video,and can access to video streaming services such as Netflix,BBC iPlayer,HULU,have much experience in xbmc/mxplayer.That'll be competitive!

4.If you could test the hardware professionally,such as wifi/bt/memory/HDMI.That'll be competitive!

For example,I know LawlessPPC is professional in this,he will take the seat .

5.If you posted many threads in Freaktab,and figure out many technical problems.That'll be competitive!

I have choose some applicants,and our R89 sample will be ready one month later.So anyone who wanna be tester,it's still possible.
              Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Its also worth mentioning that RK3288 Supports H.D.M.I 2.0 and the beelink player does..but beware some upcoming players are advertising H.D.M.I 1.4 which is something to watch out for.

Have been encoding a few files in h265 and accumilating others will upload to dropbox when needed.been testing them on my Samsung UE55HU8500 (H.D.M.I 2.0 allowing for 4K@60hz/50Hz playback), inbuilt HEVC decoding so far not had any problem with testing and looking forward to testing the beelink r89.

Comment

PM you.

Comment

Hey plz pm I am verry familiar with rockchip and android and i think i can suite your needs

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk

Comment

hi oman

i dont have a 4k tv yet but i do have most of the other stuff plus i have a nas box which i use as a torrent downloader and i watch all of my content from my nas. i also use and test alot of xbmc and android apps to watch live tv channels and tv shows. and i also have two webcams i can test for you and i have 4 different air mouse (remote)i can test with.
                      also with me i have tronsmart prometheus, g-box mx2 (g18ref), mk908 v5, pipo X2 (RK3188), atv8913 (telechips tcc8925), GK328(RK3028A), droidstick(aml8726-mx), cs868(allwinner a31)gtv220(aml8726-m1). i really like playing and working with android tv boxes you can watch my youtube channel and see some unboxings and product reviews that i make. BUT IT IS IN TURKISH SORRY GUYS FOR THOSE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND TURKISH I MAKE THESE VIDEOS FOR A TURKISH FORUM THAT TALKS ABOUT XBMC ANDTURKISH ADDONS.

Comment

I have chosen 13 tester now,the following:
                        no_spam_for_me ,bloodgnome,LawlessPPC,4WheelSpyder,ssspacman ,ademturk ,Arbelzapf ,talas ,NikAmi ,goldenrod ,TMx ,sync ,sweup .

In case of someone said it's unfair in this dark box choosing,I post the 13 lucky guys here right now.And there are still some seats for you.

I post a PCBA snapshot in the first post.

Comment

We all respect your choice to involve those at freaktab will do nothing but make a better product look forward to the release!
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity Oman. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Thankyou oman. Together we will spread the word and make the Beelink R89 a great device.

Comment

Thank you kindly Oman cant wait to start testing the Beelink R89 and hope to help make this a product anyone would be dying to have in there home.

Comment

Working...
                                X