Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Hopping that i can still catch the boat.

Tapatalked
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

ouch, am I the last one?
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
        ouch, am I the last one?

Oman posted six times, so you are number 25.

Comment

Very exciting news and a nice move to be so generous and open about testing.

Comment

Awsome news Oman. Cant wait to test and play with. daemonium your not last Its good to see a company that wishes to have the best of the best work on thier product will be a plus and win win for all.

Regards.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

PM sent.
              Hope I'm still in line.

Comment

Are there any known details about this box or is it just too early to tell?

I'm very interested in this box and it would be cool to know some more specs. The usual stuff like Ram, storage & ports

Comment

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post

I'm very interested in this box and it would be cool to know some more specs. The usual stuff like Ram, storage & ports
                  Use google traslate with this site
                  ¡Página No Encontrada! 404 Lo sentimos, pero no podemos encontrar la página que estabas buscando. Mientras tanto, prueba una de estas opciones: Ir a la Página Anterior Ir al Inicio Usa nuestro buscador para encontrar el contenido

Comment

pm sent

Hello.
                    I'm S.Korean.
                    i serched for rk3188(like cs918)
                    several hardware sites and shopping sites.
                    finally i found your post.
                    becuz i'm interesting at movie watching, web browsing, youtube, and several app using android tvbox with tv.
                    i have samsung galaxy note3, lg g-pad and qnap nas(ts-212)
                    but i'm not developer or professional reviewer.
                    just many interest for tvbox user.
                    i want chance for using your new product.

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ssspacman View Post
                      Thanks. Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post

Is it too early?A little bit early

For the detail spec,I will post here some days later.

And thank you !

we Just want a more stable and perfect dev with all your help.
                        Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

PM sent :-)

Comment

PM sent

Comment

P.M Sent and looking forward to more information soon.

Comment

PM sent. Thank you for allowing the public to test the new box. The Freaktab family has been very helpful to me, and we are more than willing to help you. Whether I am chosen as a tester or not, I am excited about seeing the next generation.

Comment

Working...
                                X