Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ordered an 802.11 ac IPv6 router especially for the R89. I can' wait to make some tests.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
      We plan to add vents.
      Nice Move Oman and thank for the updates,have had time to test two RK2388 tablets at computex and a separate T.V board/Chromebook was very very impressed and it was noted that scores where lower beacuse of getting thermal stability and the sdk just right (Speaking to Rockchip) but the tablets i looked where giving exellent scores of 35899/37920 (Antutu) and although could not test the board or chromebook they where both impressive.

Hope it not to much of topic heres a Chromebook running on RK2388.Thx Charbax for video.

Comment

Yes,next week we will get that

来自我的 GT-I9300 上的 Tapatalk
        Great to see full SDK is going to be released!

First,thank you for your advise.

Yep,you know,a product might achieve balance between cost and performance.

I know use the bigger heatsink ,with copper,and higher fins,thermal compound,vents,it will better for thermal solution.But it will increase cost,and maybe only decrease 2~3 degree?

The first thing I ask for my boss is use thermal compound,he agreed.
        And for vents,because our case is already modified,it's not easy to change.If so many people care about this,my boss will pay attention to this. Pls show your attitude here to my boss.
        For others,we must discuss.Copper is much more expensive than aluminium ,with less cooling effect.

Nand is Micron 8G now,but I am not sure which will be used in the final mass production .
        We plan to add vents.
        I agree that copper is not needed, vents YEA! See the picture below of the heat sink size and coverage of both the cpu and memory which has been tested and is providing an excellent cooling solution.

Originally posted by d33 View Post
        AP6335 is still single transmit single receive but is capable of 80MHz channel so theorectically can reach 433 mbps. Way better than AP6330 which is single transmit 20MHz channel (72 Mbps max.).

Definately my preference.

AP6210: WiFi 2.4G/BT4.0 WiFi 1T1R (65 Mbps)
        AP6330: WiFi 2.4G,5G/BT4.0/FM,WiFi 1T1R (72.2Mbps)

AP6234: WiFi2.4G,5G/BT4.0,WiFi 1T1R (150Mbps)
        AP6335: WiFi 11ac 2.4G,5G/BT4.0/FM,WiFi 1T1R (433Mbps)
        The R89 is moving to even higher resolution video up to 4k which requires sustained high bit rates. Streaming wireless HD smoothly is difficult at best. You really need to push for the best possible; AP6335 with external antenna to satisfy the customer needs. Slightly higher price is not an issue, poor wifi experience would be a disaster with many complaints.

Comment

I'm actually quite surprised that there isn't a single wifi chip supported that does mimo/diversity. Personally, I'd take an N chip with two antenna over a single antenna ac chip any day.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

inforce

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
            I Would like to be considered for beta test. I have owned an mx1, cx919, t428, mk908, cs868, a1000g, cs918, q7 and a b4a. I also have a ifc6410 QUALCOMM development board on order. I have dolby/dts receiver, Bluetooth mouse and headset, f10 pro controller, fiber optic 50mbs internet and Panasonic 3d tv.

i am still waiting for my ifc6410 QUALCOMM development board as well. i dont understand why they charge $39 shipping and we still have to wait nearly 2 months to get it. i got email stating that they would sent it out in the second week of july
            Last edited by ademturk; 06-06-2014, 03:00. Reason: forgot topic he he

Comment

Originally posted by ademturk View Post
              i am still waiting for my ifc6410 QUALCOMM development board as well. i dont understand why they charge $39 shipping and we still have to wait nearly 2 months to get it. i got email stating that they would sent it out in the second week of july
              I complained to them about the $43 shipping charge and the reduced it to $28. Here is a case for it:
              http://www.****.com/itm/390839673483...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
              Second week of july? I may cancel and get a amazon fire tv instead

Comment

beabgle bone ???

I complained to them about the $43 shipping charge and the reduced it to $28. Here is a case for it:
                http://www.****.com/itm/390839673483...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

is that the right link

Comment

Originally posted by NikAmi View Post
                  I'm actually quite surprised that there isn't a single wifi chip supported that does mimo/diversity. Personally, I'd take an N chip with two antenna over a single antenna ac chip any day.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                  AP62x2 and TI G51 are MIMO support.
                  Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

is that the right link

yes the outer diameter screw holes match the ifc6410

Comment

After change CPU to 1.8G and GPU to 600M,then antutu

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

owwww ok

yes the outer diameter screw holes match the ifc6410

owwww ok so you think this would be a good case for the ifc6410

Comment

oman

i was chatting with cnx the other day and he said that he herd roumers about rk3288 antutuing over 40 000 i think this box will do that. what do you think.

Comment

owwww ok so you think this would be a good case for the ifc6410
                            yea I know you can just use the top portion based on the dimensions provided in the listing

Comment

Antutu is just a number but great cpu is running at 1.8 now.

Comment

We plan to add vents.
                                Hi Oman. Yes, a lot could be done with well placed vents to create a good convection draft. Placing the bottom vents close to heat sink will ensure that cool air is available directly to the hottest part of the unit. The escape vents should preferably be placed so that the air is drawn over the heat sink to maximize cooling. As many others have mentioned ensuring a good thermal contact between the heat sink and the device is essential. I believe some of the failures that we are reading about on the Vega units are directly related to bad thermal conductivity between the device and the heat sink. Lowering the unit's internal temperature by 20 degrees will increase its reliability by between 2 and 3 times i.e less units returned.

Comment

Working...
                                X