Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the opportunity. I'll be happy to help and can't wait for more news from you.

Comment

Hey i sent you an pm

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Comment

Well, 4K TVs are quite expensive right now. I use the Boxes daily for reading and multimedia hours and frequently move with it to friends for mobile entertainment, so i do use a wide variety of TVs and may face a 4K in the near future, and when there's the opportunity to show something in 4K, i will make sure the media is 4K as well.

If devs are what you are looking for then i definitely dont merit one, but i can surely help the devs out. Regarding any networking tests, that is where i could help most, especially feature wise, the boxes and android lack a lot of Advanced and useful AP features.

Comment

Re: Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post
          Thanks for the opportunity. I'll be happy to help and can't wait for more news from you.
          +1

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

pm

Hey i sent you an pm

Comment

thanks oman

thanks oman cannot wait to test it

Comment

Hey Oman, i sent you an pm
                Happy Testing.....

Comment

AW: Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Originally posted by oman View Post
                  I have chosen 13 tester now,the following:
                  no_spam_for_me ,bloodgnome,LawlessPPC,4WheelSpyder,ssspacman ,ademturk ,Arbelzapf ,talas ,NikAmi ,goldenrod ,TMx ,sync ,sweup.
                  YAY !

Thank you so much oman. I will do my best during the test.

But where are the rom developer gods ? Finless, wasser, lewy ect. We need them
                  Last edited by bloodgnome; 05-29-2014, 20:16.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post
                    YAY !

Thank you so much oman. I will do my best during the test.

But where are the rom developer gods ? Finless, wasser, lewy ect. We need them
                    I will offer the latest sdk to them,with my support.

But now we still have some workflow problem,don't worry,we'll fix that.

All things are dificult before they are easy
                    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Looks nice oman! Thanks for the updates and for giving me the opportunity to test.

Comment

Nice looking board.

Comment

I have chosen 13 tester now,the following:
                            no_spam_for_me ,bloodgnome,LawlessPPC,4WheelSpyder,ssspacman ,ademturk ,Arbelzapf ,talas ,NikAmi ,goldenrod ,TMx ,sync ,sweup .

In case of someone said it's unfair in this dark box choosing,I post the 13 lucky guys here right now.And there are still some seats for you.

I post a PCBA snapshot in the first post.

Very nice looking board so much I/O its really good.

Comment

Very nice well thought placement and design on the board.

Comment

oh yes... Uart!!!
                                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X