Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent you a pm, thxxx

i sent you a pm, thxxx
    FIRMWARE & HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR ANDROID TV STICKS
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApGXribKk_8gdEc3YnlmOHlfRlRQVUxFbkJ3Zzg3U EE&output=html
    My Plexi MK802IV mod
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...xi-MK802IV-mod

Comment

We wait for the next nominated

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great.

pm sent (just in case!)

Comment

Will the front USB port be populated or are you just keeping the connections for hackability?

Comment

回复: Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post
            Will the front USB port be populated or are you just keeping the connections for hackability?
            For hackability,the same for I2C,ADC,UART.

来自我的 GT-I9300 上的 Tapatalk
            Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

That's cool. The case looks as if there's plenty of room on top of the board so it might be fun to cram some more functionality in it.

What's ADC by the way?
              Last edited by Arbelzapf; 05-30-2014, 19:19.

Comment

ADC usually stands for analog digital converter in these circles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hm that probably made too much sense Thank you

Comment

Thanks. Looking forward to test
                    Beelink R89
                    Pioneer SC-2022
                    Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
                    Minix X8-H
                    Minix X5
                    Logitech Revue

Comment

New era of cooperation from Rockchip?

I realize this may seem like a dumb question, but from reading this thread it appears something has changed with Rockchip. I have seen a TON of complaints about Rockchip for lack of cooperation with developers. Can anyone tell me if Rockchip has now changed and plans to work with developers in the future?

Comment

Re: Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Originally posted by Haba View Post
                        I realize this may seem like a dumb question, but from reading this thread it appears something has changed with Rockchip. I have seen a TON of complaints about Rockchip for lack of cooperation with developers. Can anyone tell me if Rockchip has now changed and plans to work with developers in the future?
                        Oman is not rockchip, he is from Beelink and he offers his support from Beelink. So we must give thanks to Beelink and oman, not rockchip.
                        Thanks to oman (Beelink) and other brands who offer their sdk, developers now can collaborate with them to try to improve the devices. So yes , definitely something will change in this devices, and it will be for better

sent by my phone.
                        enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                        My devices:
                        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                        Gearbest.com)
                        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Ynt: Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

PM Sent.

GT-N7000...

Comment

Also send a PM.

If there would be more companies like beelink and provide the SDK's there will be a world of upportunaties opened.
                            I realy like to have a look at it and add some patches/changes where needed.

Let me know

Comment

rockchip, sdk, sources...

if I understand correctly,
                              rockchip has and does provide dev tools, linux kernel source codes, some hardware drivers source codes.
                              All this is not free and must be bought for a few K$ by tvbox, smartphones and tablet companies.
                              The latter enrich the sources and sometimes decide to make available, in limited circles and under some conditions, these valuable materials.
                              Too often, internal or contracted dev studios are not able to offer visibly world class firmwares and are not willing to fix exiting bugs nor upgrade to newer kernels or androids.

Any comment ?

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                Oman is not rockchip, he is from Beelink and he offers his support from Beelink. So we must give thanks to Beelink and oman, not rockchip.
                                Thanks to oman (Beelink) and other brands who offer their sdk, developers now can collaborate with them to try to improve the devices. So yes , definitely something will change in this devices, and it will be for better

sent by my phone.
                                enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                                Thank you for the information. A ton of thanks to Oman/Beelink, rom developers and testers here. IMHO the collaboration will bring great results and is truly a win win situation for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X