No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try searching for Root Genius...it should work.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
      Just flashed now an testing/setting this new KK rom...will report later

the only thing i hate is the boot animation screen..i always change it to stock pipo one
      Kenneth...I never can please you, can I? Hate is a pretty strong word, considering I spent almost as much time and effort in this cool boot animation as I did the whole ROM. Of coarse, I'm no artist, like Tattman65...but the 3D look is much more pleasing on the eye than that tired old Pipo logo.

Just giving you a hard time, man...to each his own.....I just hope the ROM is an improvement over the 29 previous ones.
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

@Riley
        Did you really use this ROM as a base?
        百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Because i flashed this image just for fun and it comes with kernel #407... i really dont know where you got the #406 from
        btw, keep up the good work, i really appreciate it

Comment

Problems with Exchange connection

Hi,
          I have a little problem with this new ROM.
          The Exchange email is not working correctly. The application cannot connect to the exchange server.
          This is the error message when I try to configure the Exchange email:
          “Can’t connect to the server.”
          This function worked perfectly in previous versions.
          Does somebody else experience this mistake?

Comment

oh yeah netflix works great big +1

Comment

Re: Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.0

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
              Kenneth...I never can please you, can I? Hate is a pretty strong word, considering I spent almost as much time and effort in this cool boot animation as I did the whole ROM. Of coarse, I'm no artist, like Tattman65...but the 3D look is much more pleasing on the eye than that tired old Pipo logo.

Just giving you a hard time, man...to each his own.....I just hope the ROM is an improvement over the 29 previous ones.
              Sorry man accept my apologies

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk
              PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
              PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

Actually, Anna sent me a link the other day to this ROM...when that one popped up, I just assumed it was the same one.

If 407 is an improvement over 406, I'll be happy to churn out another ROM today. I'm finishing up an update for the U8 right now.

I'll let you guys decide...but I've heard that 407 has some bugs.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Actually, Anna sent me a link the other day to this ROM...when that one popped up, I just assumed it was the same one.

If 407 is an improvement over 406, I'll be happy to churn out another ROM today. I'm finishing up an update for the U8 right now.

I'll let you guys decide...but I've heard that 407 has some bugs.
                  My kernel is 406

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk
                  PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
                  PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

Originally posted by eekram08 View Post
                    stock launcher cant display in portrait mode.

and anyone who can help me how to root a stock kitkat rom? my TPSparkyRoot tool dont work on kitkat.

here mate

Comment

I'm working on the ROM with the newer firmware.

To keep me (and you) from being totally confused talking about two different ROM's....I think I will start a new thread for it.

I'm hearing this newer version is buggy....but we shall see. I'm pretty happy with 3.0, myself.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

yes me to good work mate i can watch netflix

good work

Comment

I've started a new thread for v3.1. If you are running 3.0, discuss it here...if you are running 3.1, discuss it there.

Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

I've started a new thread for v3.1. If you are running 3.0, discuss it here...if you are running 3.1, discuss it there.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...121#post184121
                            Thank you Sir!

A very good idea to keep them separate.

LDN

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...121#post184121
                              hi ^^ what is the difference between 3.0 and 3.1

Comment

Except for the newer kernel, I have no clue as to what is different in the ROM...they both looked the same to me.
                                @squallalpha
                                if your find any other differences please share them with us

Comment

Working...
                                X