Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kernel #404 modified

Please can you post a link to your kernel #404, and what modification ? speed or battery drain ?

Comment

Originally posted by fhkhattak View Post
      Hi riley,
      Im new to the forum but have been using your awsome roms since beginning.

I clean flashed version 3.0 - found that once i turned off location, it became grey and could not be turned on again

I clean flashed 3.1 then - this time i can change the location setting (device only, high accuracy etc) but there is no button to turn the location off completely

I was wondering if its only me or anyone else has the same problem?

thnx!
      I have Also this bug with m8hd I have resolved it by using the app power toggles

Comment

Originally posted by stevejc View Post
        I have Also this bug with m8hd I have resolved it by using the app power toggles
        Long press on, long press off works fine on my computer - from the pull down menu on the top right notifications bar - am I missing something here? Don't need any power menus??

Comment

no exchange services

Hello Randy,

thanks for your continuous job making new rom for our tablets. I wanted to try out this new version, unfortunately the Exchange service isn't part of it. I tried to save the apk with Titanium backup in the 2.7.2 and restore it in the 3.0, but it keeps crashing all the time. I tried almost all the possibilities, even taking the email app from the 2.7.2, but i wasn't able to make it.

I came back in 2.7.2, i can't work properly with my pro email accounts without this service.

Comment

Originally posted by colinabroad View Post
            Long press on, long press off works fine on my computer - from the pull down menu on the top right notifications bar - am I missing something here? Don't need any power menus??
            Nope, you are not missing anything, you are absolutely right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto View Post
              Nope, you are not missing anything, you are absolutely right.
              Thanks Lotto -I thought it was me going crazy but clearly not!!

Comment

i am looking into change my m9pro battery 7800mah to that of the M8HD 8000mah to gain more battery life

i just need to find one on aliexpress.com
                PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
                PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

and what about different voltages maybe ???

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
                    i am looking into change my m9pro battery 7800mah to that of the M8HD 8000mah to gain more battery life

Why not just buy 4 replacement phone batteries and link them together?? saves you M8HD for the sake of a 2.5% increase in potential capacity!! or is your M8HD dead?

Comment

Originally posted by robinjoo1 View Post
                      and what about different voltages maybe ???

both use 3.7volts

Comment

Why not just buy 4 replacement phone batteries and link them together?? saves you M8HD for the sake of a 2.5% increase in potential capacity!! or is your M8HD dead?
                        i have an m9pro not a m8hd

Comment

ok plz let us know how battery life is when you have the 8000 mah battery

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post

Dimensions, dimensions, dimensions!!!!!
                            No good if it doesn't fit.

Also be VERY careful when opening your tablet. When opening my wife's Max M9, I damaged the spring clip in the microSD card holder. Waiting for a replacement battery for her tablet. Found the best price was from BangGood.

Comment

On m8hd this icon is missing so !

Comment

Originally posted by fhkhattak View Post
                                Hi riley,
                                Im new to the forum but have been using your awsome roms since beginning.

I clean flashed version 3.0 - found that once i turned off location, it became grey and could not be turned on again

I clean flashed 3.1 then - this time i can change the location setting (device only, high accuracy etc) but there is no button to turn the location off completely

I was wondering if its only me or anyone else has the same problem?

thnx!
                                Yeah there's no option to disable completly the location/GPS on the V3 or V3.1 (V2.7.2 also I think). However I found a way to completly disable it by installing Xposed + Gravity Box, It goves you the possibility to add the GPS tile, as shown in the screenshot.

Comment

Working...
                                X