NEW-MK908II and similar devices CUSTOM KITKAT ROM by VECLINUX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by microcens View Post
    i tried your first rom works fine in my mk908ii,i will try the new one.thanks !is there a cwm recovery?
    not now if there is more interest may try that in later version

vec

Comment

Please could you try to make a kit kat rom for the mk908 v5

Comment

Originally posted by Ploggy View Post
        Please could you try to make a kit kat rom for the mk908 v5
        Try this one should work your wifi is ap6210 according to what I can find. All these mk8xx mk9xx boxes are the same except for wifi chip long as they are the 3188/3188-t quad core models.

cheers,
        Vec

Comment

Nope the other mk908 kitkat roms floating about wont work on the v5, the v5 must have been forged in the flames of hell lol. The kit kat beta for the v5 is reasonably stable but has some weird issues like the volume slider doesn't work correctly and there's some graphic bug which makes it unusable.

Comment

Nope the other mk908 kitkat roms floating about wont work on the v5, the v5 must have been forged in the flames of hell lol. The kit kat beta for the v5 is reasonably stable but has some weird issues like the volume slider doesn't work correctly and there's some graphic bug which makes it unusable.
            well try it anyway, worst that can happen is you have to flash back to whatever your using now. Be interested to know as this is a complete custom kernel built from source not a chinese kernel with a patch.

Cheers,
            Vec

Comment

If this rom is built from the kit kat source that was released no too long ago then it wont work on the V5 guaranteed.

Comment

If this rom is built from the kit kat source that was released no too long ago then it wont work on the V5 guaranteed.
                ok well if your not willing to give it a go I can't help you. I do not have this hw to test myself so its pretty blind at this point..........sorry

Vec

Comment

i tried ypr 1080p rom an it works fine,thanks.which kernel do u use?can i use any other kernel from d33?and can i edit pameteres fo more space?
                  Last edited by microcens; 07-17-2014, 10:19.

Comment

You are right. Tested on mk908 v5 doesn't work

Comment

Thanks Vec!
                      This is the best rom i tried on my mk908ii, very fast and smooth.

The only con for me is that it doesn't have the wifi display app that is avalible on the stock rom and Finless rom...
                      It's a very nice utility that i use all the time:

Step-by-step instructions for connecting your phone to your Android Mini PC using Miracast Wireless Display technology.

Any chance to include this utility on this rom? That would make it perfect for me.
                      Thanks.

Enviado do meu F9006 através de Tapatalk

Comment

mk 908 II

how instal this rom on my mk908 II (with 1.6 finless),please help me....
                        step by step...please

Comment

Originally posted by veclinux View Post
                          not now if there is more interest may try that in later version

vec
                          Please add ClockWorkMod recovery.(GOT this working now, using RKdeveloptool 1.37 and just flashed(only check and point to) the recover.img part.
                          Generic rk3188 CWM

This image runs nicely on my T428 device.
                          Everything is smooth (1080p) video and most everything works. Even shuts down correctly.
                          Doesn't get to hot.

However, my WiFi / Bluetooth Hardware is not working on TronsMart T428, I know this is for a different device. Is there a way to make it work?

Should I flash the kernel with a RK3188 Kernel?

Tronsmart T428 Rockchip 3188 Quad Core 1.6GHz Cortex A9

Thanks
                          Last edited by Wilsonb; 07-24-2014, 00:43.

Comment

Originally posted by daniko View Post
                            how instal this rom on my mk908 II (with 1.6 finless),please help me....
                            step by step...please
                            Just use the adroidtool v2.1 that came with your finless 1.6 download select the top tab labeled upgrade firmware then select my firmware after clicking on the firmware button. Put your device into recovery mode the bottom of the screen should say found loader device then click the upgrade button and your done.

Cheers,
                            Vec

Comment

Originally posted by Wilsonb View Post
                              Please add ClockWorkMod recovery.(GOT this working now, using RKdeveloptool 1.37 and just flashed(only check and point to) the recover.img part.
                              Generic rk3188 CWM

This image runs nicely on my T428 device.
                              Everything is smooth (1080p) video and most everything works. Even shuts down correctly.
                              Doesn't get to hot.

However, my WiFi / Bluetooth Hardware is not working on TronsMart T428, I know this is for a different device. Is there a way to make it work?

Should I flash the kernel with a RK3188 Kernel?

Tronsmart T428 Rockchip 3188 Quad Core 1.6GHz Cortex A9

Thanks
                              What wifi device do you have? you will need a kernel that supports that chipset the current kernel is for ap6210.

Cheers,
                              Vec

Comment

hello guys, can anyone confirm that you can use usb sound card with this rom?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X