Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. use the system.ini from post 8 iy has more drivers for keyboard and remotes.
    For all your computer problems...
    http://www.salvamipc.es

Comment

Originally posted by smic717394 View Post
      So you using somebody else rom but you want me to do the kernel for you. Jeje, here you have it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gff4hpwff89c887/kernel_more_frq.img

Now you should have:

1920 x 1080p 60Hz
      1920 x 1080p 50Hz
      1920 x 1080i 60Hz
      1920 x 1080i 50Hz
      1920 x 1080p 30Hz
      1920 x 1080p 24Hz
      1280 x 720p 60Hz
      1280 x 720p 50Hz
      720 x 576p 50Hz
      720 x 480p 60Hz

Now, not all the resolution will appear in the list unless your TV can support it. So unless you have a TV that supports 24Hz or 30Hz, you will not see it in the list. If you have it in the list then you can select it, but the image will refresh slower about 24 times every second instead of 60 times.

This is great for watching movies in 24Hz, not so great for the UI. The User interface will appear slower, this is normal behavior.
      You are the one.

I admit that I am too lazy to install all my applications after change the ROM. That is why I wanted just a kernel to speed up process remaining on current ROM and all installed applications.

Another one, I have a problem to change Parameter 2 to 4, since this 4 would not boot.

Not a big problem, I can live with 2Gb of memory for applications.

And another one, Antuntu Benchmark crashes on CPU Integer check, somewhere on 14% or so. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Comment

Re: MK809III - KitKat 4.4 - SMIC717394 ---- 1080p ROM

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
        You are the one.

I admit that I am too lazy to install all my applications after change the ROM. That is why I wanted just a kernel to speed up process remaining on current ROM and all installed applications.

Another one, I have a problem to change Parameter 2 to 4, since this 4 would not boot.

Not a big problem, I can live with 2Gb of memory for applications.

And another one, Antuntu Benchmark crashes on CPU Integer check, somewhere on 14% or so. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
        ill have a look at the parameters. Not sure. maybe your pushing the cpu too much and antutu crashes. use no fril and limit the cpu to say 1.4 and try again. Ask PolloLoco if he has this problems. , i dont have a 809III

Comment

ill have a look at the parameters. Not sure. maybe your pushing the cpu too much and antutu crashes. use no fril and limit the cpu to say 1.4 and try again. Ask PolloLoco if he has this problems. , i dont have a 809III
          Yup, I tried that to decrease it to 1.4 still reboting on testing CPU integer. What do you think, is it ROM possbily making crashes of Antuntu or it is lack of power energy to make CPU pass test.

Comment

Yup, I tried that to decrease it to 1.4 still reboting on testing CPU integer. What do you think, is it ROM possbily making crashes of Antuntu or it is lack of power energy to make CPU pass test.
            AnTuTu completes without error on my 809III. Although my cpu is a T and seems to be locked at a max of 1.4GHz. I just ran it again. This time it resulted in a score of 17064.
            I'm using this full range kernel. CPU 312 - 1800, GPU 133 - 600 and DDR 200 and 667 http://www.mediafire.com/download/fa...kernel_1.8.img that smic was kind enough to compile for me.
            HK1 Pro Plus
            FlowFon F1
            H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
            MXQ Pro+
            R-TVBOX Mini+
            MK809III

Comment

I have none of those problems. I bet his problems are related to using someone else's rom. My RK3188 scores above 17000 in Antutu using the 1.6ghz kernel. I'm also currently running the 4gb parameter and am thinking of going to 2gb, so I can have a larger nand flash for very big games like Nova 3.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
                AnTuTu completes without error on my 809III. Although my cpu is a T and seems to be locked at a max of 1.4GHz. I just ran it again. This time it resulted in a score of 17064.
                I'm using this full range kernel. CPU 312 - 1800, GPU 133 - 600 and DDR 200 and 667 http://www.mediafire.com/download/fa...kernel_1.8.img that smic was kind enough to compile for me.
                With that score at 1080p, are you sure you're locked at 1.4ghz? Is that what antutu reported? Antutu clearly shows me 4 cores at 1.6ghz.

Comment

Originally posted by PolloLoco View Post
                  With that score at 1080p, are you sure you're locked at 1.4ghz? Is that what antutu reported? Antutu clearly shows me 4 cores at 1.6ghz.
                  Yep, AnTuTu reports 1416 Mhz (x4) and No-frills CPU control reports same.

My other MK809III would clock to a max of 1.8 GHz when I was running Neo1.7 + SAM 1080p Kernel - CPU @ 1.8GHz, RAM @ 1.2GHz kernel but AnTuTu would crash at about 30%. but with the case off, Antutu completed with a score of 19842. I placed a fan so it is blowing on the heat sink. Antutu scored 19937. I used CPU Master to cut max clock to 1.7Ghz, with the case back on AnTuTu completed with a 19094. Unfortunately that one had a video display problem at 1080P right out of the box and I returned it.
                  The replacement MK908III has a T cpu and has neomode's 3.1 ROM installed on it right now. I plan to put smic's ROM on it when I get time. I'll report my results after I get it done. This one came with a thermal pad instead of a heat sink.

smic717394: I was looking through some of my old posts and was reminded that this MK809III clocked at 312Mhz-1608Mhz, with the SAM 1080p Kernel - CPU @ 1.8GHz, RAM @ 1.2GHz kernel and the Neo1.7 ROM. Antutu scored 18310 on that setup.

Any thoughts on why I can't get past 1.4GHz now?
                  Last edited by imaddiced2u; 07-03-2014, 02:44.
                  HK1 Pro Plus
                  FlowFon F1
                  MXQ Pro+
                  R-TVBOX Mini+
                  MK809III

Comment

Hi,

I have updated the ROM on page 1.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you.
                      No, Thank You for your continued efforts.
                      HK1 Pro Plus
                      FlowFon F1
                      MXQ Pro+
                      R-TVBOX Mini+
                      MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
                        No, Thank You for your continued efforts.
                        Let e know if its any better for you. i also updated the parameters.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you.
                          This is the best ROM I hav tried so far. Thank you.

There is a small thing, probably on my side, I can not find widgets anywhere. I would like to put some weather control on main screen.

Comment

in kitkat yo go to your home screen keep pressed few seconds and you will get a new menu...you will see it

Comment

in kitkat yo go to your home screen keep pressed few seconds and you will get a new menu...you will see it
                              Yup, found that.

Man, it runs so fast.

Comment

Yup, found that.

Man, it runs so fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X