Thanks for kind follow up.
    Note a few
    Code:
    I:Unable to mount '/external_sd'
    Next I inserted USB stick and then could choose it for backup folder
    Code:
    I:Backup folder set to '/usb-otg/TWRP/BACKUPS/Amlogic'
    And backup succeeded.
    Do you have a External SDcard inserted the Box ?
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

Finally with this mod su everything worked fine !
      now i can root and unroot the tv box and much fast i can say !
      if i 'll find and other issues i'll let you know !
      only one last question for now : if i want to install something else in .zip files will they have "partition install" directions, problems?
      THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN VERY VERY MUCH !!!
      Kind of depends on the zip. Most are ok, SuperSU was failing because it searches for boot partition using 'by-name' and , god knows why, AML doesn't use it
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
        Thanks!

it works flawlessly

also started NAND and SD Card and USB

Comment

Originally posted by DroiDMester

Thanks!

it works flawlessly

also started NAND and SD Card and USB
          Great

Comment

Kind of depends on the zip. Most are ok, SuperSU was failing because it searches for boot partition using 'by-name' and , god knows why, AML doesn't use it
            ok, got it!
            thank you again!

Comment

Many thanks Abdul_pt for Beelink GT1 twrp recovery img. Do you have a mod for supersu.zip for GT1 ?

Comment

Do you have a External SDcard inserted the Box ?
                Yes I had. What I did not try is to remove it and reinsert it. Perhaps it would then have been recognized by TWRP.
                This is not my box (a friend's one). I may want to try once more over the weekend. But, again, for me it's OK that I could backup to USB stick.
                Thanks for having built the MXQPro-4K p201 TWRP!

Comment

Hi abdul_pt,
                  I admire your work. Can you please send me a TWRP recovery for my box.
                  Everything you need is attached. http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=834963229b alternative link: http://www.filedropper.com/mxqpro4k
                  Thank you in advance.
                  Last edited by adjiski; 10-06-2016, 19:02.

Comment

Originally posted by bjyjhn View Post
                    Many thanks Abdul_pt for Beelink GT1 twrp recovery img. Do you have a mod for supersu.zip for GT1 ?
                    I have the same zip.

Comment

Originally posted by adjiski View Post
                      Hi abdul_pt,
                      I admire your work. Can you please send me a TWRP recovery for my box.
                      Everything you need is attached. http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=834963229b alternative link: http://www.filedropper.com/mxqpro4k
                      Thank you in advance.
                      Does that recovery work for you ??

That's a TWRP made by me for a s805 device.

Comment

Does that recovery work for you ??

That's a TWRP made by me for a s805 device.
                        My bad. This is a wrong recovery that i flash and it is not working. Are you able to create a recovery only from the info from the text files? My device is mxq pro 4k amlogic s905 1gb/8gb p201.

Comment

Guys how i use the recovery for the beelink GT1 , abdul_pt posted?tnx

Στάλθηκε από το Turbo powered G2 D802 μου

Comment

Originally posted by vrwmiaris View Post
                            Guys how i use the recovery for the beelink GT1 , abdul_pt posted?tnx

Sometimes is a good thing to do some reading first, read the first post it will answer your question.
                            Ο λογος που σου απαντησα ετσι ειναι γιατι και εσυ παλιοτερα απαντησες με τον ιδιο τροπο σε αλλο παιδι σε ελληνικο φορουμ,ειδες ''ροδα ειναι και γυριζει''.

Translation in english: The reason that i have answer your question in that way is because you did the same thing in a greek forum to some other guy instead of helping him you suggested him to do some reading instead of asking questions. ''What goes around, comes around''

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous

Sometimes is a good thing to do some reading first, read the first post it will answer your question.
                              Ο λογος που σου απαντησα ετσι ειναι γιατι και εσυ παλιοτερα απαντησες με τον ιδιο τροπο σε αλλο παιδι σε ελληνικο φορουμ,ειδες ''ροδα ειναι και γυριζει''.

Translation in english: The reason that i have answer your question in that way is because you did the same thing in a greek forum to some other guy instead of helping him you suggested him to do some reading instead of asking questions. ''What goes around, comes around''

Πόσο μπετοβλακας και κακόψυχος είσαι.

Your attitude is offensive, if you don't want to help don't post, so simple

Comment

Both stop not a debate. 👀
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X