X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retoocs View Post

Can you provide a link, please?
    For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Haha..
      And where is the link to the "TWRP gerrit unmerged commits"?
      I couldn't locate any relevant at "https://gerrit.twrp.me" or "https://gerrit.omnirom.org"
      Do you have any special reasons to hide the device trees, or your "unmerged commits"?
      Usually, any serious Android developer publishes his device tree on Github (or similar).
      So whats wrong?

Comment

Maybe if you know how to search you wouldn't ask.

I was the creator/maintainer of the Official K200 TWRP version, so if you look at TWRP github you will find the device tree. Gerrit is the TeamWin gerrit. Since i no longer have a k200 i don't have the links at hand to offer, i like you would have to search for them.

Development on k200 has stopped, at least for me, since last year. Last commit is from 27 Jun 2015.

Yes, we are making a secret of the device tree and gerrit, we want to keep it just for us. We love the free work it gives us and enjoy the nice things that we sometimes ear from users.

https://gerrit.twrp.me/

https://github.com/TeamWin/android_d...ee/android-4.4
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

I have a Tronsmart MX3, and can't find a TWRP recovery image anywhere. Can anyone help? 

Comment

Please could you make TWRP for my T95M android tv box 8G/2G. I can't find a TWRP recovery image anywhere
            i have backed up my recovery image using Rashr - Flash Tool
            Link Below
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

abdul_pt heres the link to the recovery and text files you need to help me with twrp for my box,and as promised beers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Autotech40 View Post
                abdul_pt heres the link to the recovery and text files you need to help me with twrp for my box,and as promised beers sent.
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr5bhllx07...covery.7z?dl=0
                Please try this - www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP_MXQ.img[
                Last edited by abdul_pt; 08-14-2016, 18:28.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                  QUOTE=Autotech40;n589799]abdul_pt heres the link to the recovery and text files you need to help me with twrp for my box,and as promised beers sent.
                  https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr5bhllx07...covery.7z?dl=0
                  Please try this - www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP_MXQ.img[[/QUOTE]

It looks like its trying to boot the image,mxq logo up for a few seconds,then yellow reboot flashes at bottom of screen then it boots to os

Comment

It looks like its trying to boot the image,mxq logo up for a few seconds,then yellow reboot flashes at bottom of screen then it boots to os
                    Did you tested from ExternalSD or nand ?
                    Can you check if /cache/recovery/last_log is from TWRP ? if it is, upload it.

Last edited by abdul_pt; 08-14-2016, 20:17.

Comment

I tried to boot it from sdcard

Comment

And you can boot stock recovery from ExternalSD ?

Tapatalked

Comment

And you can boot stock recovery from ExternalSD ?

Tapatalked
                          Yeah I can boot stock recovery from SD,but it always had errors trying to flash anything. I looked at last log and it looks like its not from twrp. I have booted recovery from SD and flashed from USB drive before,these boxes are strange. I will erase the logs and try again.

Comment

A beer is more than enough. Of course if it's the same for you i don't have any s905 device to play, so one would be much appreciated.

i need stock recovery and 2 txt files
                            Code:
                            From PC do :
                            adb root ( if ADB isn't root)

adb shell cat /proc/partitions > partitions.txt
                            adb shell ls -l -R /dev/block > block.txt

Now where you open the terminal window are two txt files sent them to me and stock recovery

From Terminal Emulator do :

su
                            cat /proc/partitions > /sdcard/partitions.txt
                            ls -l -R /dev/block > /sdcard/block.txt

Now on your internal SDcard are two txt files send them to me and stock recovery

Hi,here are my boxes partition information and stock recovery image.It is S812 with 2G ram and 16G storage memmory.
                            unfortunately I cannot donate, because I live in Iran which have no access to paypal or similar (embargoes and bans),so I'm so sorry about that.
                            appreciate your work and thanks for your efforts anyway.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by irlam View Post
                              Please could you make TWRP for my T95M android tv box 8G/2G. I can't find a TWRP recovery image anywhere
                              i have backed up my recovery image using Rashr - Flash Tool
                              Link Below
                              https://mega.nz/#F!jNFmSBpT!IG8MD5WMN4s8W_PZt_avzw
                              T95N Mini M8Spro 2G/8G

This is my build of Dees-Troy's Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) 3.0.2-0 for Nexbox A95X (Amlogic S905 with Android 5.1) TV box. You need to connect a mouse to your device to use this recovery. Do not mirror my builds! Please post a link to this page instead. recovery-twrp3020-nexbox_a95x.imghttp...

See Link above
                              Using stock recovery:
                              I flashed the zip below.

recovery-twrp-3.0.2-0-nexbox_a95x.zip

It works for this box.

Comment

Yeah I can boot stock recovery from SD,but it always had errors trying to flash anything. I looked at last log and it looks like its not from twrp. I have booted recovery from SD and flashed from USB drive before,these boxes are strange. I will erase the logs and try again.
                                Please check if you have a file named install-recovery.sh in /system/etc folder. If you do please rename or delete it.

Test this one - www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TW3_MXQ.img

Comment

Working...
                                X