This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

What device and what image are you using ?

Send me recovery.log and the output of the command 'ls -l -R /dev/block' and 'cat /proc/partitions'.
    And also stock recovery image.
    Thanks I have the black mxq quad core I'm using the mxq all black img. I will get the log and change outcome as soon as I can, do I use terminal from recovery our in the os thanks again for your help.

Comment

Nvm, i fixed all my issues.
      Can't get the images away.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
      Last edited by Chaosstorm; 03-30-2016, 22:10.

Comment

Hi Abdul,

Have a MXiii box, 2 gB, seems to be an s802 with sandisk nand. On print it show mxiii v 3.1 from october 2015.
        With this box recovery with toothpick is not possible, it stays in a loop with showing smart tv logo..

Anyone knows this box and what kind of TWRP and firmware I can flash, this one has google play services error when I power box on with lan cable connected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mxiii.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	564126

Thanks,
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ostrich Egg View Post
          Sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know if any of the s905 recoveries in the OP works with the MXQ Pro, this one http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/10/...t-hevc-videos/
          Same device same question, ...
          If recovery needs to be built, I can (hopefully) provide whatever input is required.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofan Tasi View Post
            Same device same question, ...
            If recovery needs to be built, I can (hopefully) provide whatever input is required.

Hello

I too have a s905, a JUSTOP T95 Amlogic S905 64bit chipset. Which TWRP do I use? I've searched for ages and can't find much mention of this model. Is it a clone of another device?
            Thanks in advance
            Last edited by AtariSoul; 04-01-2016, 21:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteordust View Post
              Hi Abdul,

Have a MXiii box, 2 gB, seems to be an s802 with sandisk nand. On print it show mxiii v 3.1 from october 2015.
              With this box recovery with toothpick is not possible, it stays in a loop with showing smart tv logo..

Anyone knows this box and what kind of TWRP and firmware I can flash, this one has google play services error when I power box on with lan cable connected.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n564126[/ATTACH]

Thanks,
              Check /system/build.prop file. Is it a K200C? Try N200/S812 recovery on SD card.

Comment

Hi People I have read this thread twice and the information is mind boggling. I am trying to check if I have the right TWERP for my M8N the board is marked M8-M9 vers 1 2014-7-7 . The Twerp file I have downloaded is TWERP_2.8.7.0_M8N.img I have renamed the file recovery.img and loaded it to a SD card. When I power up the box using a toothpick it takes me to a page that has Boot into recovery highlighted is this right or do I have the wrong file. I am on a pension and cannot afford to replace this box if I brick it. your help wouldbe most appreciated.

Comment

Oops bad SD card but it could be read on computer go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by 5p0ng3b0b View Post

Check /system/build.prop file. Is it a K200C? Try N200/S812 recovery on SD card.
                    Same box and yes it is a K200C. I tried it and no go. In fact I tried every TWRP listed on page 1 and not one works.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteordust View Post
                      Hi Abdul,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n564126[/ATTACH]

Thanks,

If no available image works for you, then upload your stock recovery.img so that i can check it.
                      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

If no available image works for you, then upload your stock recovery.img so that i can check it.

I too have the same problem with the new Matricom Q2. I tried all of the images for the S812 on page 1 and none of them work. All just bypass and boot as normal.

I have attached the recovery image that comes with the new box.

It appears to be an AMLOGIC Meson8. Meson chip version = RevA (1D:A - 0:74E). This is the memory map from last_kmsg: (I think this is the pertinent part you would need - if I remember correctly). I would do this myself but don't have the experience I'm afraid.

add_emmc_partition
                        [mmcblk1p01] bootloader offset 0x000000000000, size 0x000000400000
                        [mmcblk1p02] reserved offset 0x000002400000, size 0x000004000000
                        [mmcblk1p03] cache offset 0x000006c00000, size 0x000020000000
                        [mmcblk1p04] env offset 0x000027400000, size 0x000000800000
                        [mmcblk1p05] logo offset 0x000028400000, size 0x000002000000
                        [mmcblk1p06] recovery offset 0x00002ac00000, size 0x000002000000
                        [mmcblk1p07] misc offset 0x00002d400000, size 0x000002000000
                        [mmcblk1p08] boot offset 0x00002fc00000, size 0x000002000000
                        [mmcblk1p09] system offset 0x000032400000, size 0x000040000000
                        [mmcblk1p10] data offset 0x000072c00000, size 0x000331200000

Dropbox:
                        Recovery.img https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmvm0p2fnx...overy.img?dl=0
                        Last_kmsg https://www.dropbox.com/s/05wryrzsmw...last_kmsg?dl=0

Hoping you can help.

Let me know if you need any other info on the Q2 box.
                        Last edited by toolmanz; 04-13-2016, 22:55. Reason: Updated information

Comment

Here you go and Thank you very much:

https://mega.nz/#!Nw5yEZYB!Gp_N-rMewkUqyYYH6D6T7lRV56NioygoNhlXvUcIP84
                          Last edited by aganno; 04-13-2016, 23:50.

Comment

Would there be anyway of taking the backup files from twrp and making img and recovery files for the same exact box that was bricked. How could this be done if possible, Thanks

Comment

i used TWRP_2.8.7.0_MXQ on one of my boxes and worked fine. my second MXQ v3_1 i cant get it to work on it. i renamed the TWRP_2.8.7.0_MXQ
                              .img to recovery.img used toothpick and wont do anything just black screen

Comment

Ostrich Egg
                                Nofan Tasi
                                AtariSoul

for Amlogic S905 MXQ Pro
                                I think perfectly matches from this post

Comment

Working...
                                X