Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which version of TWRP and Amlogic K1plus S2 T2, and where to get instructions on how to install and where?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny64 View Post
      Which version of TWRP and Amlogic K1plus S2 T2, and where to get instructions on how to install and where?
      This worked for me:

Try instalation with Rashr (Google store). Make backup of stock recovery first.

Comment

I have the mxIII gigabit 4k 2g/16go 5.1.1 s812 i tried flashing multiples twrp images with rashr but no one works.
        any help. Thanks

Comment

I purchased leelbox m8s on my recent trip to US, from the amazon link below ?

It's m8s box with s812 CPU and Android 4.4. I wanted to know is there any way to determine the correct recovery twrp image which will work this box, as there are 3 m8s images in first post itself ? This is first time I would be flashing a TV box, have flashed many phones and routers in the past.

Comment

any news on a twrp file for the x96 tv box??

Comment

Are there any guidelines for TWRP, and put the PC to start something?

Comment

Originally posted by tuff350 View Post
                Which version will work with "prahjister's frankenstein-firmware" ?
                Give this one a try: I found it on the www.modaco.com/forums. It was posted by JWhitebrook:

"JWhitebrook: You might want to just use this build for the A95X S905X.

I have tried it on my 2G+8G box, first from SDcard along with a dummy.zip file to select using the UPDATE&BACKUP app instead of the non existent reset switch. With TWRP running I did a backup of the original firmware then installed TWRP image in place of the stock recovery partition. Now can reboot to TWRP recovery using the RebootManager App"

I had this on my Nexbox A95 S905x (2gb/16gb) with ORG ROM and it worked. I have since successfully flashed Frankenstein and have yet to try it on my Frank installation. I plan to try it out once I get my new Frank how I want it but, I would think that it should work since it's made for S905x chipset.

**SkystreamX4 (S802)....M8S (S812)....Mini M8S (S905)....Nexbox A95x (S905x)

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjack View Post

Give this one a try: I found it on the www.modaco.com/forums. It was posted by JWhitebrook:

"JWhitebrook: You might want to just use this build for the A95X S905X.

I have tried it on my 2G+8G box, first from SDcard along with a dummy.zip file to select using the UPDATE&BACKUP app instead of the non existent reset switch. With TWRP running I did a backup of the original firmware then installed TWRP image in place of the stock recovery partition. Now can reboot to TWRP recovery using the RebootManager App"

I had this on my Nexbox A95 S905x (2gb/16gb) with ORG ROM and it worked. I have since successfully flashed Frankenstein and have yet to try it on my Frank installation. I plan to try it out once I get my new Frank how I want it but, I would think that it should work since it's made for S905x chipset.

I have tried this version of TWRP on my x96 box. All work ok except of RESTORE!

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post

I have tried this version of TWRP on my x96 box. All work ok except of RESTORE!
                    You have to tick write in the settings.

Comment

Originally posted by kostaman View Post

I will try now, but i dont even see my backup folder when i click restore!

Comment

Originally posted by kostaman View Post

where do you see that option that you are talking about?

Comment

Found my problem! http://androidforums.com/threads/ver...backup.654751/

Comment

Just asking abdul, how to apply theme to TWRP 2.8. I follow the instruction on xda and it boot twrp in PORTRAIT, not landscape. Any ideal ???????

Sorry 4 my bad english

Comment

I've got an OTT T10 plus 2gb ram 16gb rom Amlogic s905. Is there any version of twrp which will work with it? Thanks, Chiller

Comment

Which Twrp is for the m8s+

Comment

Working...
                                X