Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting cant create part.txt read only file system when i use TE to get info
    Nvidia Sheild Tv
    ADT-1 Developer Kit
    Wetek Core
    Fire Tv2
    Beelink GT1
    Raspberry Pi2
    Odroid C2
    Nexbox A5

Comment

Originally posted by rodrengo

sorry, i didn't read well....
      Here are the files:

i can't acces to recovery anyway
      Abdul don't forget me, please

sorry for the impatience

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
        hello again abdul_pt
        these are the files and i hope this time would be everything ok!
        please check and the "choose storage"
        thank you!!!
        it seems that i rushed to get conclusions!
        i was sure that everything works, the second time just fine, but when i was trying to install the latest su.zip (2.78), my tv box did the procedure and eveything seemed good untill the reboot
        with this new su.zip(2.78)my tv box started very quick but nothing was installed in the apps!
        with older su.zip(2.46), my tv box did again the procedure well but this time after the reboot i was in long boot loop !! (this happened 2 times)
        good for me i found my stock rom and flash it to save my tv box!
        now i'm thinking the problem maybe is, that it "writes" everything in wrong directions
        something like that i think ,was happening at the begining and i could not find the TWRP backup file in my tv box !!!
        so i sended this time my stock rom with the 2 txt files hoping you do your 'MAGIC" and this time i have a fully working recovery !!!
        thank you again and waiting.......

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
          Thanks, will do now!
          update
          Great: it works!
          FYI: I reboot into recovery via Link2SD in Android.
          minor comments
          First time I tried I had not only an external SD card but also an USB stick connected, and mouse did not work (even when taken out/reinserted).
          Then I removed USB stick and next time mouse did work. I could not select external SD as backup location. I reinserted USB stick and could select it.
          Maybe next time will be different (I may want to take out/reinsert external SD card).
          But what counts: it works!
          you are a hero
          Last edited by Nofan Tasi; 10-03-2016, 18:25.

Comment

Guys don't just ask for a TWRP for your device, you need to provide some things also.

Code:
            From PC do :
            adb root ( if ADB isn't root)

adb shell cat /proc/partitions > partitions.txt
            adb shell ls -l -R /dev/block > block.txt

Now where you open the terminal window are two txt files sent them to me and stock recovery

From Terminal Emulator do :

su
            cat /proc/partitions > /sdcard/partitions.txt
            ls -l -R /dev/block > /sdcard/block.txt

Now on your internal SDcard are two txt files send them to me and stock recovery

Can I have a TWRP Beelink GT1 (S912)

files needed => http://www.mediafire.com/file/6z9hed...Partitions.zip

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

it seems that i rushed to get conclusions!
              i was sure that everything works, the second time just fine, but when i was trying to install the latest su.zip (2.78), my tv box did the procedure and eveything seemed good untill the reboot
              with this new su.zip(2.78)my tv box started very quick but nothing was installed in the apps!
              with older su.zip(2.46), my tv box did again the procedure well but this time after the reboot i was in long boot loop !! (this happened 2 times)
              good for me i found my stock rom and flash it to save my tv box!
              now i'm thinking the problem maybe is, that it "writes" everything in wrong directions
              something like that i think ,was happening at the begining and i could not find the TWRP backup file in my tv box !!!
              so i sended this time my stock rom with the 2 txt files hoping you do your 'MAGIC" and this time i have a fully working recovery !!!
              thank you again and waiting.......

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j7yzac...itions.txt.zip
              SuperSU zip doesn't work on your box and that is a problem not related with the TWRP itself. The zip(SuperSU 2.78) simple doesn't find the boot partition and so it doesn't do anything. Read the output of the flash. Post recovery log of the zip flashing

If you want to try this zip to root, it's a slightly modified SuperSU 2.78 - http://expirebox.com/download/fbc4b2...42366df3b.html
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
              then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
              $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by rodrengo View Post

Abdul don't forget me, please

sorry for the impatience
                Originally posted by DroiDMester View Post

Can I have a TWRP Beelink GT1 (S912)

files needed => http://www.mediafire.com/file/6z9hed...Partitions.zip

Thanks!
                Without a recovery image i can't do anything for you
                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Originally posted by Nofan Tasi View Post

Thanks, will do now!
                  update
                  Great: it works!
                  FYI: I reboot into recovery via Link2SD in Android.
                  minor comments
                  First time I tried I had not only an external SD card but also an USB stick connected, and mouse did not work (even when taken out/reinserted).
                  Then I removed USB stick and next time mouse did work. I could not select external SD as backup location. I reinserted USB stick and could select it.
                  Maybe next time will be different (I may want to take out/reinsert external SD card).
                  But what counts: it works!
                  you are a hero
                  Provide recovery log

Comment

Beelink GT1 103M0 recovery => http://www.mediafire.com/file/76tqe5...1_recovery.zip

Comment

SuperSU zip doesn't work on your box and that is a problem not related with the TWRP itself. The zip(SuperSU 2.78) simple doesn't find the boot partition and so it doesn't do anything. Read the output of the flash. Post recovery log of the zip flashing

If you want to try this zip to root, it's a slightly modified SuperSU 2.78 - http://expirebox.com/download/fbc4b2...42366df3b.html
                      first of all thank you for the time you spend for us!
                      if i got it rightly the twrp is working well and the problem is su , right ?
                      now , i don't understand which log you want, the one from the su 2.78 which is not working or i'll try this one the 2.78 mod and see what's will happen (recovery.log) ?
                      thank you!
                      edit : if you mean the 2.78 wich not working here is the recovery.log after the flash:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Provide recovery log
                        Thanks for kind follow up.
                        Note a few
                        Code:
                        I:Unable to mount '/external_sd'
                        Next I inserted USB stick and then could choose it for backup folder
                        Code:
                        I:Backup folder set to '/usb-otg/TWRP/BACKUPS/Amlogic'
                        And backup succeeded.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt

Thanks for your answer

Now, how can i do a recovery image? i tried with flashity, flashfire, rom manager and rom tools and i couldn't (doesn't recognize the recovery)

really thanks for help us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rodrengo View Post

Thanks for your answer

Now, how can i do a recovery image? i tried with flashity, flashfire, rom manager and rom tools and i couldn't (doesn't recognize the recovery)

really thanks for help us!!!!
                            look here :

Comment

Finally with this mod su everything worked fine !
                              now i can root and unroot the tv box and much fast i can say !
                              if i 'll find and other issues i'll let you know !
                              only one last question for now : if i want to install something else in .zip files will they have "partition install" directions, problems?
                              THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN VERY VERY MUCH !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DroiDMester View Post
                                Please test and report back

Comment

Working...
                                X