Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShaunMT's Modified ROM for Nextbook NX785QC8G (Support Thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys... give me some more info...

Check some of the affected apps in settings apps and tell me if they are using sdcard storage space...
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by kyuketzu View Post
      Im not ShaunMT

Ooops my bad.....i knew i shoulda learn to read before i graduated 3rd grade

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
        Come on guys... give me some more info...

Check some of the affected apps in settings apps and tell me if they are using sdcard storage space...
        I checked a few as it stands now, all installed and working, and they range anywhere from 12kb to 39mb on the sd card

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman9871 View Post
          I checked a few as it stands now, all installed and working, and they range anywhere from 12kb to 39mb on the sd card
          how much are they using in /data and what is the app size?
          Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

how much are they using in /data and what is the app size?
            Sometimes the app itself is stored on sdcard, and sometimes only its data files are stored on sdcard... this is especially true of games... the app might be in /data for speed but all the information is stored on sdcard...
            Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Sometimes the app itself is stored on sdcard, and sometimes only its data files are stored on sdcard... this is especially true of games... the app might be in /data for speed but all the information is stored on sdcard...
              They range from 78mb total app size to 4.00mb

Data ranges from 21.00mb to 412kb

Comment

Have any of you tried do factory reset (with erase sdcard) checked from settings / backup & restore?
                Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Have any of you tried do factory reset (with erase sdcard) checked from settings / backup & restore?

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman9871 View Post
                    Yep
                    OK anyone else get an issue with storage space too low? I have that and its annoying. Cant even use the flash storage. Well ik a workaround will come but storage space too low

Comment

Originally posted by mel4787 View Post
                      OK anyone else get an issue with storage space too low? I have that and its annoying. Cant even use the flash storage. Well ik a workaround will come but storage space too low
                      I have had the issue with trying to update a game and it sucks. I had to uninstall another game just to get the update for the one the wife plays more. It wasn't that big of a deal but dang.

Comment

I hear ya. I tether through my phone, no internet here, and play store only works sporadically.

Comment

Originally posted by infirno77 View Post
                          I hear ya. I tether through my phone, no internet here, and play store only works sporadically.
                          Is there anything we can do to switch storage space?

Comment

Originally posted by mel4787 View Post
                            Is there anything we can do to switch storage space?
                            There are some apps on the play store that might be able to swap internal and external sd card, but I haven't had time to test any of them... go try some and report back.

If they work, then I cross making a patch or script to swap the mount points off of my list.

ShaunMT
                            Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Ok

Comment

So do you think cm11 will come to this device?

Comment

Working...
                                X