Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niabi View Post
    In fact I don't need the gamepad, which takes 90% of the size or so
    Do you just need the Stick? If getting it to you will help with developing for this thing I will have one ordered into my Local GameStop and then send it your way.

FYI I bet half these new members are GameStop employees who bought this thing because it of what you did to it lol.

Comment

Re: [ROM] Gamestick CFW v1.3

Originally posted by Netto View Post
      Do you just need the Stick? If getting it to you will help with developing for this thing I will have one ordered into my Local GameStop and then send it your way.

FYI I bet half these new members are GameStop employees who bought this thing because it of what you did to it lol.
      I just need the stick and the dock, the gamepad I don't need

Comment

I will go to GameStop Wednesday and see if they can get in another GameStick but they said they can't get in a dock (I asked for myself today.) when it comes in I will need to know an address to ship it to so i can find out the cost of shipping. and i Will get it out to you on payday after they get it in store.

Comment

I will go to GameStop Wednesday and see if they can get in another GameStick but they said they can't get in a dock (I asked for myself today.) when it comes in I will need to know an address to ship it to so i can find out the cost of shipping. and i Will get it out to you on payday after they get it in store.
          Wow Thanks! I can pm you the details when the time comes

Comment

... I use a crappy 2 dll ethernet adapter that I had lying around, and it works so I assume any adapter will work. ...
            If you talk about an USB-Ethernet adapter normally the one with ASIX AX88772A works out of the box...
            But I think you can find out which chip your dongle use at dmesg via Vendor ID(VID) and Product ID(PID)...
            Maybe 'busybox lsusb' also works... (here you can find the latest busybox for arm http://www.busybox.net/downloads/binaries/)
            Worst case you can plug it to a windows system and have a look at the device-manager for VID_PID...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

GOT IT!!

GameStop got another one in today PM me an address and I will find out shipping cost if its not over 10.00 I can send it out this week!

Comment

Originally posted by bsides View Post
                The wifi is terrible. I tried to stream a movie with the router less that 2 feet away. It was so choppy it was unwatchable.
                I can't stream 1080 but can stream 720

Comment

I tried to flash one and its stuck in a boot loot for recovery.

Comment

[ROM] Gamestick CFW v1.3

Try a full wipe of your GS and then make sure your copy of the firmware is solid.

Comment

[ROM] Gamestick CFW v1.3

Also make sure your cache is wiped. Format your flash stick too because it should wipe all data from the GS.

Comment

[ROM] Gamestick CFW v1.3

What firmware did you use to make the CFW? I want to make a custom rom for this or at least change the graphics some.

Comment

try wiping as bsides said, before you flash it, then flash 1.4, it takes a bit for the first boot, so don't restart it

Comment

What firmware did you use to make the CFW? I want to make a custom rom for this or at least change the graphics some.
                            well you could use my v1.4 if you like, the kernel and boot is from the original Gamestick FW and the android base is from the Geniatech ATV120, they are both the same stick, except the ATV120 has 4 GB and another Wifi Chip and no BT.

don't try to flash the uboot from the ATV120 you will loose WiFi and BT

I still haven't been able to compile a new kernel for it

Comment

[ROM] Gamestick CFW v1.3

Aren't they supposed to release the kernel?

Comment

Aren't they supposed to release the kernel?
                                Yeah... But they haven't and won't, I sent them an email and I was basically told they do no have access to that, which is bs

Comment

Working...
                                X