Cube T9 64bit octacore A53 4G beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booshman View Post

I think you're missing the point. The screen is great, but you can't see it properly if you have a poorly fitted plastic film over the top of it. You can see the grainy effect all the time, especially in lighter coloiurs. I have had my film removed and it looks great now, had it not been an option to sort it out I would have probably gotten rid of the tablet. Thi isn't an issue for everyone, but for those with affected units it's most certainly a defect.
    Totally agree with you... After removing the inner mate film the screen becomes so much crispier and (though it could be a placebo) it also increase the sensitivity of the touch response. But eventually doesn't worth the risk..... Coz I accidentally cracked my LCD while doing it. By the way my cube t7 just arrived..... And compare to my cube t9 Everything... I'll reiterate... Everything is so much snappier and crispier... The touch sensitivity is also smoother... Everythings is great so far.... Honestly I'd prefer t7 to t9 anytime...... Battery is also really impresive inspite of it being only 3500mah...... (with WiFi and HD video on loop for 2 hours I still have 79% battery) Truth be told.... if you propose to buy cube t9 buy t7 instead of t9 and save a few buck, you won't regret it. Just a simple honest opinion ....... from an owner of t7 and t9....haha! (No doubt all in all t9 still a great tab)...
    Last edited by gixer; 03-30-2015, 19:37.

Comment

Cube T7 vs. Cube T9 is just a matter of size.
      T7 is a little too small for my taste. I hope will see upcoming T8 from Cube like a good compromise regarding portability/screen size.

Comment

I agree with Edius, I don't like that much T7 screen ratio of 16:10 too...
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

i'm sorry if i'm asking a noob question. Haven't been able to find out by looking around on the Web: does anyone know if the T9 will connect to the Bell Mobility network in Canada?

Thanks much in advance.

i've been wanting to have a working device i can use for a data phone while i hack my Galaxy Note 3, and also been wanting to get a decent tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by conradj View Post
            ........ Haven't been able to find out by looking around on the Web: does anyone know if the T9 will connect to the Bell Mobility network in Canada?
            …...
            Here you can see all frequencies supported .
            Have no ideea about Bell network since I'm on Europe (3G/4G works very well)
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Well, seems like we can hope for Lollipop in April for T9.
              According to ACUBE Facebook page:"In April, CUBE will release an new model. What do you expect? Android 5.0 Lollipop or Windows 10 ?"
              I'm pretty sure on one thing...when this "new model" most likely based on latest SoC MTK8752 sees day light, will mean that MTK drivers for T9/T7 Lollipop are ready.

Comment

Edius, it could be related to Intel BayTrail SoC and dual OS boot: new model with windows 10 and Lollipop! (I cannot see facebook here at work, so my assumption is based on your post!).
                I hope for MT8752 and MT8392 a lollipop release too!
                if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by Edius View Post
                  Wow, thank you Edius!

From this it doesn't look too hopeful. From what i gather Bell Mobility uses CDMA and HSPA+ at 850 and 1900 MHz for data and voice, no GSM, and LTE at 700MHz (band 17) and 1700/2100 MHz (band 4).

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                    Edius, it could be related to Intel BayTrail SoC and dual OS boot: new model with windows 10 and Lollipop! (I cannot see facebook here at work, so my assumption is based on your post!).
                    I hope for MT8752 and MT8392 a lollipop release too!
                    I will believe when I see it. I am not positive that the T9 will get lollipop especially if Cube has new tablets coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerjoe View Post

I will believe when I see it. I am not positive that the T9 will get lollipop especially if Cube has new tablets coming out.
                      Will see that.
                      I don't belive anyone will buy a new tablet just for a newer OS, and to look like a reliable company Cube will have to continue support for his best selling 9X and new T9/T7 MTK 8752 64bit (64 bit CPU is useless without Lollipop).
                      Is just a supposition, time will tell the thruth.

Comment

Will see that.
                        I don't belive anyone will buy a new tablet just for a newer OS, and to look like a reliable company Cube will have to continue support for his best selling 9X and new T9/T7 MTK 8752 64bit (64 bit CPU is useless without Lollipop).
                        Is just a supposition, time will tell the thruth.
                        I agree. LP will come. Then the T9 and othee 8752 tabs will have new life.
                        Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Greetings Edy, may I ask the name of the application you used?

Many thanks and best regards.

Comment

When I try to use the camera on both my t9 and t7 sometimes it used to flashes "cannot connect camera"????? even after several tries and reboot...the camera just wouldn't work at all..... Has anyone come across this issue as well? And without making any changes on settings, reset, reboot, etc... the camera suddenly works fine after several minutes and then refuse to work after sometimes and so on.... Its really annoying...

Comment

Last edited by gixer; 04-05-2015, 04:45.

Comment

Originally posted by goop View Post

Greetings Edy, may I ask the name of the application you used?

Many thanks and best regards.
                                Is not an app, that's Engineering Menu (dial *#*#3646633#*#* to reach there)
                                Don't mess with these settings if you don't have anything specific to improve.
                                Originally posted by gixer View Post
                                When I try to use the camera on both my t9 and t7 sometimes it used to flashes "cannot connect camera"????? even after several tries and reboot...the camera just wouldn't work at all..... Has anyone come across this issue as well? And without making any changes on settings, reset, reboot, etc... the camera suddenly works fine after several minutes and then refuse to work after sometimes and so on.... Its really annoying...
                                I haven't seen this...truth is I used camera only few times.
                                This behaviour is observed using default camera app?

Comment

Working...
                                X