No announcement yet.

Cube T9 64bit octacore A53 4G beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version of cpuz is that? I have 1.10 and it doesn't give me that information.

Comment

1.20 from play store
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I figured it out. I had cpu-z installed and your app is cpu z. Slight difference. Lol
        i also have revision v2

Comment

Thanks, I just checked, rev 2 as well, getting screen scrambled/hang once per day now, very annoying. "Jerry" of cube store after asking for photo shots when I first communicated has not been online nor replied... before purchasing, same "Jerry" replied almost immediately no matter time of day or timezone.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi fztt
            I had the same Problems with my Cube T7 until now 2 to 3 Times after Boot or Reboot

Comment

Seller replied, factory said if upgraded to 1.07 & above & still get hang/reboot, most likely hardware problem, need to return to factory

Comment

Mine also crashes occasionally but it reboots by itself after a few seconds.

Comment

Yup looks like how it happen to mine too... I've followed instructions by Cube technicians as conveyed by aliexpress seller, download full package of 1.07, flash fresh, do factory reset after flashing... same issue persist, so they said send back to factory.

Now I got to consider whether it's worth the time money & effort or just live with it. Problem is, this happened to one of my old pipo m9, if it's the same hardware issue, then the frequency of reboots will gradually increase until it is not usable anymore, I didn't bother with the m9 coz it's more than 1 year old by then.

Comment

This problem seems to be a fairly common problem in this type of tablet, regardless of the revision number. I have T9 CPU rev.2. I happen infrequently but without restarting. I have to power cycle the T9. I doubt whether it instead of a few CPU Video Settings or temperature of CPU's.
                    Last edited by devilz-wolit; 05-29-2015, 14:55.

Comment

I've tried lowering max speed with rom toolbox & no frills cpu control... both shows values applied but when I check the logs, cpu speed still spike to 1.8ghz, & still get hang/reboot. Also, overheat don't seem to be a factor because I can set govt to performance & run antutu, which really heat it up, & it doesn't hang despite running several times in a row. But, sometimes, I wake the screen up & it hang, tablet completely cool at the time. Really hope they can fix this or it will remain a toy...

Comment

I finnally manage to summoned a courage to remove the annoying mate film on the inner lcd again (crack my lcd before while removing it)... Surprisingly its not that hard at all... screen finally crisp again...

Comment

Originally posted by devilz-wolit View Post
                          This problem seems to be a fairly common problem in this type of tablet, regardless of the revision number. I have T9 CPU rev.2. I happen infrequently but without restarting. I have to power cycle the T9. I doubt whether it instead of a few CPU Video Settings or temperature of CPU's.
                          I have seen this behaviour only with old FW (1.05 if I remember right).
                          From months haven't seen a single reboot or something strange (sometime app camera gives a "not responding" message from time to time).
                          In my opinion last FW1.08 is 99% stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Edius View Post

I have seen this behaviour only with old FW (1.05 if I remember right).
                            From months haven't seen a single reboot or something strange (sometime app camera gives a "not responding" message from time to time).
                            In my opinion last FW1.08 is 99% stable.
                            Thanks for your opinion about stability of 1.08, good for you & I'm happy for you & the other 99%, however what is happening to my unit is what is happening to my unit & to some others on 1.08, so hopefully there's some constructive solutions & suggestions instead, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by fztt View Post

Thanks for your opinion about stability of 1.08, good for you & I'm happy for you & the other 99%, however what is happening to my unit is what is happening to my unit & to some others on 1.08, so hopefully there's some constructive solutions & suggestions instead, thank you.
                              One solution really constructive for you ..send T9 to factory
                              What you see are artifacts, that's not software related in your situation( and a very few "some others"), most likely being related to GPU. Main motive coud be simple fact that your CPU need more voltage for stability....bad luck for you.
                              I wish you success to find the answer you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Edius View Post

One solution really constructive for you ..send T9 to factory
                                What you see are artifacts, that's not software related in your situation( and a very few "some others"), most likely being related to GPU. Main motive coud be simple fact that your CPU need more voltage for stability....bad luck for you.
                                I wish you success to find the answer you like.

Thank you for being constructive in pointing out the part about artifacts & the need to send back to factory instead of ranting on and on about 99% stability, definitely more helpful.

Interesting thing I notice on this forum though, it seems like Cube can do "no wrong" to it's supporters & pipo can do no right, those who seek answers sometimes get sarcasm instead, definitely not helping. How do you know it's "very few others" and 99% anyway, you did statistical analysis? You have cube's sales figures vs returns?

In any case, I do appreciate all your help, you seem knowledgeable & you have made owning this tablet an easier decision to make, just like rriley did for pipo tablets, cheers all!
                                Last edited by fztt; 05-31-2015, 08:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X