No announcement yet.

Cube T9 64bit octacore A53 4G beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's too complicated for me to mess up with the system until i feel there will be no more updates from cube.
    linksd allows ttosimulate extra memory without messing up with system. It seems to be an easier solution

Comment

Originally posted by hammerjoe View Post
      That's too complicated for me to mess up with the system until i feel there will be no more updates from cube.
      linksd allows ttosimulate extra memory without messing up with system. It seems to be an easier solution
      Do not exist an other solution.
      - Root prevent ota update
      - Repartition prevent ota update
      - Custom rom prevent ota update
      In any case the repartition as well as the root solutions are completely reversible.
      What is the problem?

Comment

I tried to root with iroot but i keep getting the message usb debbuging-mode not open. I have enabled usb debugging in the developer options.
        what else am i missing?

Comment

I was able to root with kingroot app.
          i installed supersu and it wants to update the binaries but it doesn't seem to be able to do it using the normal recovery.

l guess i need to install twrp. Are there any simple instructions to do this?

Comment

If your device had rooted, you can flash twrp recovery image to your device by Rashr or Flashify app ,
            To download flashify.apk follow this links

Comment

I instaled trwp, thanks mmrrdd but supersu still doesnt install.
              Oh well, at least its rooted with kinguser.

Comment

Jeepers this was a fun afternoon.
                after some problems to root the device i doesn't some time trying to install supersu (which made me install twrp) with no luck.
                at the end of the day i have the tablet rubbing without loss of data with 1,gb of internal storage thanks to link2sd.
                i have set up a 4gb sdcard with a 3gb partition that link2sd uses as virtual storage to ccomplement the internal storage. Shouldn't have more problems now.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerjoe View Post
                  I instaled trwp, thanks mmrrdd but supersu still doesnt install.
                  Oh well, at least its rooted with kinguser.
                  This llinks is firmware 1.08, rooted by SuperSU 2.49 ,backup by twrp.
                  Download and extrack to TWRP folder on ext-sdcard and then boot your device to twrp,and restore .

Comment

Is there any advantage from supersu compared to kinguser?

Comment

Kinguser never list on play store .
                      Kinguser and SuperSU those are same as "superuser access management tool" when you install kinguser on your device, it install another Chinese App called “KingMaster”
                      Many people don’t feel fine with “Kinguser” and “King Master” installed on their devices as they are unknown Apps for Android users .

Comment

I don't understand what is the problem with SuperSu install from TWRP?
                        Why do you try to do a very easy job like rooting T9 with TWRP a harder one?
                        I guess I'll never have an answer but here is your choice hammerjoe.

Comment

Each person's experience are different. The first might be harder for a rookie.

Comment

The only took that was able to root my T9 was the kinguser app. Tried both desktop versions of vroot and king with no success and also the iroot app. After the root tried to install supersu and it just kept asking everyone to install the binaries. Maybe it wasn't the right version. I got it in the google playstore.
                            choosing the normal recovery didn't work so why ahead and installed trwp from the other topic about the T9 mods. Tried to install supersu using the trwp recovery but it would not reboot the device and go in recovery.
                            i then download the binary and tried to install it via trwp. It doesn't work either. I gave up and have kinguser as the root admin. Took out kingmadter asnd purify and everything working fine

Comment

another way to root you T9 factory rom
                              1.flash full factory firmware (v1.07) , !!! to protect you IEMI and nvram partition, select dowload mode only.
                              2 .boot you device and do factory reset (your device wiil boot to factory recovery and wipe any old data)
                              3. arter your devve reboot ,connect to wifi or internet ,and go to setting page ,then do the otaupdate to get v1,08
                              4. after ota process complete ,flash your recover by twrp-recovery-image
                              5.reboot your tab and conect to inernet and open browser , go to google.com and type" supersu 2.49 xda" ,go to target page and download supersu zip file
                              6.put supersu zip file at ext-sdcard ,power off your devive ,and boot it again to twrp recovery and select install > select supersu zip file > confirm
                              after process finished you devive will rooted by clean supersu

if you need to remove china app ,you can do by boot to twp recovery >select mount check system > return to start page > seclct file manager >
                              go to /system/thirdparty folder > delete all files in this folder

Comment

Hmm now my tablet's screen output sometimes becomes garbage/skewed/broken and then hangs the system and then will auto reboot.
                                Anyone got this issue too?

Comment

Working...
                                X