Sunchip CX-W8 (Z3735F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by machete View Post

Linux->boot->grub->grub.cfg and delete the line quiet and splash.

I recommend you to install this version of Linux. This build is optimized for Intel baytrail.
    [amd64] Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS+Cinnamon for Intel Atom Z3735F / Z3736F (upd 15.11.2015 г.) » Операционные системы (Linux, Unix) :: RuTracker.org

I cannot find find these? Are they located on the USB I created from the ISO? When I go in to boot / grub there is only loopback.cfg

Comment

Originally posted by gabbergav View Post

I cannot find find these? Are they located on the USB I created from the ISO? When I go in to boot / grub there is only loopback.cfg
      why? it needs to be.
      what build do you have?
      download a another build.

Comment

Hello, I need this BIOS. give a link please.
        BIos SMB1. DW8RNNN01

restored the BIOS https://yadi.sk/d/j8IirC2Mnd3NH
        Last edited by machete; 01-24-2016, 12:35.

Comment

Hi i installed xposed framework on the android and now the android part is stuck in boot loop can someone please tell me how to fix this? Thank you

Comment

I upgraded CX-W8 from Win 8.1 to Win 10 with an image file sent by the reseller (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...C1VZGJSRWc1MlE) The problem is that the Android/Windows boot menu is now screwed. When I click on Windows I get a BSOD: Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired. Error code: 0x0000034 and it sends me to the BIOS. The only way to boot into Windows is to choose Override Bootmenu from the BIOS. Is there any way to fix the boot menu?
            Thanks

Comment

i have done a video on how to get new windows and new format on vensmile w8... but will work for sunchip too... the russian windows is for the sunchip... please watch it on
              method to get a clean device without android... is russion lite version windows 8, but you can easely install any version windows 8/10 after this... you get ...

Comment

Hello all, I am looking for android firmware that came with my wintel w8 ,any help would be awesome thankyou

Comment

Hi,
                  My Wintel CX-W8 doesn't want to boot anymore, and I cannot see any display.
                  All the time, I had problems with the "integrated device", really annoying with my lcd tv, and this cx-W8 never wanted to start without any tv or monitor...
                  I decided to enter bios, and disabled "Integrated Graphics Device", but I am totally blind now, cause I can't see the bios anymore, none display :-(
                  Could someone help me to enter bios and reset bios to defaults, with down right right to enter SCU, right to go to advanced tab, down enter to enable integrated or something, or simply the "bios defaults" with F3, but with up or down or "y" to valid? and F4 or F10 to save and exit, with or without "y" ?
                  Thanks a lot ;-)

Comment

Please help. I have one of these in a boot loop. It goes to android for about 2 seconds and reboots. I can't get into the bios I have tried 3 different keyboards.

Comment

Did you pressed the ESC key ? press it a few times until you have the menu

Comment

Hi !
                        I just received my Wintel and test it.
                        After that I found a problem on Android mode that no audio out but on Windows 10 mode everything include Audio is ok.
                        I used Smart TV Samsung Model UA46F7100.
                        If I switch from Android 4.4.4 to Windows 10. Play movie or music . Video and Audio via HDMI on the same Smart TV work fine.
                        The other point was if I used HDMI to VGA converter and plug in speaker via Converter audio output was OK.
                        My wintel Box firmware detail:
                        - Model no. w8
                        - Android Version 4.4.4
                        - IFWI version 5.6.5
                        -
                        Kernel Version 3.10.20
                        arron@developer-server#1
                        Mon Aug 10 11:42:05 CST 2015

Build no.
                        KTU84P.eng.arron.20150831.114105 dev-keys

After investigate for a few days, and test my smart TV with myfriend's Wintel CX-W8. It's work in Android mode with audio output. I found that his box use new android software .
                        My friend's wintel Box firmware detail:
                        - Model no. cx-w8
                        ​- Android Version 4.4.4
                        - IFWI version SMB1.DW8RNNN01
                        -
                        Kernel Version 3.10.20
                        root@cxr-server#1
                        Mon Dec 710:26:29 CST 2015
                        Build no.
                        CX-W8 20151207:182324
                        Please review and adv.
                        and New Build no - Download?
                        I expect Android software that handle HDMI & Audio may be the cause of this problem.
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by TroisSix View Post
                            Did you pressed the ESC key ? press it a few times until you have the menu
                            I tried on a different tv and that worked. For some reason my old lcd would not display bios menu

Comment

Originally posted by scjack View Post
                              Hi !
                              I just received my Wintel W8 and test it.
                              .....I found a problem on Android mode that no audio out but on Windows 10 mode everything include Audio is ok.....
                              I found the problem when I connect Air mouse C120, the audio disappear and when I disconnect Air mouse C120 the audio is OK.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joe6915 View Post

I tried on a different tv and that worked. For some reason my old lcd would not display bios menu
                                ​Great!
                                Integrated Graphics Device?

Comment

Working...
                                X