No announcement yet.

Sunchip CX-W8 (Z3735F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I have also been a few days a Wintel cx-w8 but with the following probrelm missing me the boot files to start any system currently I can start only in the BIOS and that's it I can not even boot from a USB stick a Windows 8 installer Can someone upload the boot FILES for this please !? p.s. sry for my bad english ^^

Comment

I suspect that this box is the same except for BIOS.... if we could get the BIOS for this box it would be like a free upgrade... I dont own the box any more but hopefully someone can get the BIOS and then someone will flash it

Comment

I found a BIOS image at Russian forum (4pda)

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

This says dual bios for W8.

Comment

Is anyone else getting complete shutdowns, when there is GPU load involved ?

If i play a game or run furmark, Wintel W8 shuts off within a minute...

Comment

Hi All,

I am a new member.

I would like to say that I had the same problem about lost image from HDMI, because I disabled the primary video adapter unfortunately.

Reading the post #174 where is write 4 times, in the truth it is 5 times.

I would like to thank this post, it save my wintel.

best regards

Comment

Well, someone tried to connect a external 2.5" hard drive disk in one of two Wintel CX-W8 usb port sucessfully ?

Both usb ports hasn't energy enough to start the external HDD.

Someone had the same problem ?

Some solution ?

thanx

Comment

Anyone try to install W10 on this device?

Comment

Yup, works fine.

Comment

Did someone try to connect a external HDD successfully ?

Comment

I have an unpowered USB hub that plugs into both USB ports that has a DVB-T2 tuner, RF dongle for my remote and an RF dongle for my mouse and I plugged in a 2.5" USB 3.0 1TB HDD and it powered up fine.

Comment

I don't know why, but my Wintel don't power up my external USB 2.5" HDD.
                        I think it is because I had load default cmos in bios.
                        could you post pictures of your bios settings ?
                        I think that the power session is enough
                        thanx for all.

Comment

Geekbuying released firmware of W8 (not CX-W8).

Hi, guys, here glad to share the firmware of Wintel W8 tv box. Both Windows ans Android firmware are in the folder (click the link below). You can download the firmware here: Wintel W8 firmware Password: geekbuying.com Wintel w8 Driver  If you want to know Win8 boot setting method; win8 restore factory setting method; WIN8 […]

Comment

dinosauria, let me see, this released firmware of W8 is not compatible with cx-w8, all right ?

Comment

First of all my Wintel CX-W8 was turning off because overheat at 90 degrees, after make some holes and put a 5v fan It keeps at 55 degrees.
                              Now when I try to connect a external USB HDD my Wintel just power off.
                              Does someone has the same problem ?
                              It is making me crazy !!!!!
                              Please, help me !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X