No announcement yet.

Sunchip CX-W8 (Z3735F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if this box auto powers on? I am waiting on my meegopad and just found out that it does not. Will probably be sending it straight back so looking for alternatives?

Comment

Originally posted by r45robb View Post
      ... auto powers on ... meegopad ...
      => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Auto-Power-On
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        **Screams!!!!** Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Comment

help

Can someone post a little guide for install windows 8.1 from zero please? I already have done a Windows 8.1 USB with Rufus. I'm afraid to break the pc, thanks!

Comment

help

Now I get this error!
            windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the installation.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_91 View Post
              Now I get this error!
              windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the installation.

What os are you trying to install, and by the looks of the usb. It wont read or have the files on the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by ddxcb View Post
                What os are you trying to install, and by the looks of the usb. It wont read or have the files on the drive.
                I'm trying to install windows 8.1 Pro 32 bit, but Rufus don't succeed with the operation of making the bootable usb, so I have tried with another program (isoto usb), but I have that error!
                What parameter I have to use in Rufus? thanks

Comment

Do you want to have a bootable installation medium at USB pen (then maybe have a look at http://bootableusb.net/how-to-make-w...usb-installer/)
                  or do you want to boot windows from USB pen (then you should have a look at http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/) ...
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                  Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                  Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                    Do you want to have a bootable installation medium at USB pen (then maybe have a look at http://bootableusb.net/how-to-make-w...usb-installer/)
                    or do you want to boot windows from USB pen (then you should have a look at http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/) ...
                    I want to have a bootable installation medium at USB pen, and I did that with Rufus but I occur in a error like "operation not completed" (I don't remember the exact messagge...).
                    With the program iso2usb I succeded in creating the USB but windows gave me the error "windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the installation." So I think there is a problem with the bootable USB, I will try to follow the guide (http://bootableusb.net/how-to-make-windows-8-1-usb-installer/) tomorrow thanks!

edit:
                    I downloaded the windows iso by my university web page (Drem Spark Tor Vergata)

Comment

I want to have a bootable installation medium at USB pen, and I did that with Rufus but I occur in a error like "operation not completed" (I don't remember the exact messagge...).
                      With the program iso2usb I succeded in creating the USB but windows gave me the error "windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the installation." So I think there is a problem with the bootable USB, I will try to follow the guide (http://bootableusb.net/how-to-make-windows-8-1-usb-installer/) tomorrow thanks!

edit:
                      I downloaded the windows iso by my university web page (Drem Spark Tor Vergata)
                      In Rufus you select Iso Image in the drop down box, then the iso image box. Select the iso you are using. Then hit start and it will create the image.

Comment

Originally posted by ddxcb View Post
                        In Rufus you select Iso Image in the drop down box, then the iso image box. Select the iso you are using. Then hit start and it will create the image.
                        Yes I know but at the end of the process I got an error, I have also try with another iso (windows 8 instead of 8.1) but nothing has changed, other programs instead of Rufus?

Comment

No, normally rufus should work...
                          1. maybe you have to use it as administrator?
                          2. at which system do you use it?
                          3. maybe it will be helpful to know the error-message?
                          - (I don't know if rufus also write a log-file?)

EDIT
                          4. which settings are you using at rufus?
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Yes I know but at the end of the process I got an error, I have also try with another iso (windows 8 instead of 8.1) but nothing has changed, other programs instead of Rufus?
                            What is the usb type and size.

Comment

I now succeeded in installing windows, I don't know why Rufus has failed in creating the bootable usb....I followed http://bootableusb.net/how-to-make-w...usb-installer/ and now cx-w8 works!! thanks for help !!!!

sorry for my terrible english

Comment

Heating problem

Hi Do you have Heating problem?
                                it seems quite warm during playing HD videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X