Sunchip CX-W8 (Z3735F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wintel W8 no sound in Android
    Solution: load in appstore a tool down, named soundabout.....after install it, go in setting, mark HDMI sound, NOT automatic...and sound is there!

Comment

Need help really bad,,I flashed wrong bios, can't get nothing on TV screen and no blue light..hope some knows how to fix it...wintel w8...I hope there's a flash tool or something,,any info would be great.

Comment

Good morning. I just bought a computer Wintel W8 with installed Win10 and Android 4.4. I wonder if anyone has tried to replace Win 10 with Win7 and with what results.
        Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post
          Need help really bad,,I flashed wrong bios, can't get nothing on TV screen and no blue light..hope some knows how to fix it...wintel w8...I hope there's a flash tool or something,,any info would be great.
          Wonder if EZP XPRO would fix my unit?

Comment

Hi I change some data from bios and have no tv signal i try several methods but nothing works, any help?

Comment

Hello, someone can help me ?

i've got a problem with an WINTEL DUAL BOOT W10/ANDROID box : now i can't boot on android (only windows boot is ok) : when i boot, i've got the screen with the choice, when i select android, the BOX enter in bios setup.

when i buy this box the dual boot was ok and after i've tried to modified some setting...after i've tried several times to load "optimized setting" but nothing change...

Can you help me ??
              Thanks

some screenshots :

Comment

From my previous post i've solved my problem by installing again the 2 OS using this link :

Comment

Hello all,

I just bought a wintel pro cx-w8 on which I want to install only kubuntu 16.04LTS.
                  I choosed it for the price and the comments on the ability of the device to run linux.
                  I don't know how to do all the process to get kubuntu running on this device.
                  What are the steps and how to proceed.
                  Need a help.
                  Thanks by advance.

Comment

looking for info..i just got a EZP XPRO programmer need info how to use it .and bios bin file for the wintel w8 box..any help would be very awesome..thankyou all

I got ezp xpro software running on windows 10 and I got the clips for the bios chip..just looking for some help..if anyone have done this before

Comment

looking for info..i just got a EZP XPRO programmer need info how to use it .and bios bin file for the wintel w8 box..any help would be very awesome..thankyou all

I got ezp xpro software running on windows 10 and I got the clips for the bios chip..just looking for some help..if anyone have done this before
                      lol no one did this before???? need help please..miss my intel w8

Comment

Hi there, I've only just bought a Wintel W8 Windows 10 TV Box, it was working fine yesterday, but when I've went to switch it on today, it is sitting on a red light which goes off after a bit of time. If I hold in the power button, then the red light goes to blue for a short time then it switches off. No matter what I do I can't get the solid blue light on. Just wondering if anyone has an experience of this issue and if it can be fixed.

Comment

I'm trying to get my Wintel CX-W8 pc to boot into windows 8.1 without a monitor attached. Tried various BIOS settings, plugging in just an HDMI cable, no luck. Any ideas?

Comment

lol no one did this before???? need help please..miss my intel w8
                            help plz lol

Comment

need help any thanks

Comment

I have a Wintel W8 that does boot (blue LED does not light up). This happened after I replaced and flashed the BIOS chip (a Winbond W25Q64FWSIG) with another. Previously the blue LED would light up but there would be no display out of the HDMI port.

Has anyone had this happen before? Is there anyway I can debug what part of the boot process it is getting stuck at electronically?

The board version is: W8 V2_3 20150509

Comment

Working...
                                X