Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning first of all thank you for the great job second may I ask you if the hevc video posted in the first page of this discussion is now working? If so what was the problem? thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonytex View Post
      Good morning first of all thank you for the great job second may I ask you if the hevc video posted in the first page of this discussion is now working? If so what was the problem? thank you!
      You mean the one I talked about?

Comment

Originally posted by kszaq View Post
        Can you check whether it works with a new test build: http://s805.eu/releases/test/5.0.8-20150623-test2
        Unfortunately, no. I noticed that the "Connected" status changes properly as I turn the mouse on or off, but there is no mouse use.

I extracted a couple of relevant logs:

Code:
        I: Bus=0005 Vendor=045e Product=0700 Version=0100
        N: Name="Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000"
        P: Phys=20:70:02:a0:00:00
        S: Sysfs=/devices/platform/uart_1/tty/ttyS2/hci0/hci0:12/input6
        U: Uniq=00:22:48:e0:f1:f6
        H: Handlers=mouse3 event6
        B: PROP=0
        B: EV=1f
        B: KEY=f0000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
        B: REL=103
        B: ABS=100 0
        B: MSC=10

[  153.006544@3] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
        [  153.006813@3] Bluetooth: HIDP socket layer initialized
        [  153.101907@3] hid-generic 0005:045E:0700.0002: unknown main item tag 0x0
        [  153.103305@3] input: Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 as /devices/platform/uart_1/tty/ttyS2/hci0/hci0:12/input6
        [  153.110510@3] hid-generic 0005:045E:0700.0002: input,hidraw1: BLUETOOTH HID v1.00 Mouse [Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000] on 20:70:02:a0:00:00

Jan 26 09:32:31 ASD bluetoothd[2244]: Bluetooth management interface 1.3 initialized
        Jan 26 09:32:31 ASD bluetoothd[2244]: hci0 Load Connection Parameters failed: Unknown Command (0x01)
        Note "unknown main item tag 0x0" and "Unknown Command (0x01)".
        Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
          kszaq For your info, a cheap $10 **** special IT9135 DVB-T tuner works very well with a fresh install of OpenELEC 5.0.8 (p15) 5.0.8-20150610.

It is like http://www.****.com.au/itm/390705100...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The antenna and remote are useless as expected, but the tuner is great with zero problems..

It's detected as a AF9033.
          Can you view all channels? What headend add-on are you using?

I attached this http://www.****.com.au/itm/261824089165 RTL2838 (0bda:2838) and it seems to work but tvheadend is stuck on "Scan Status: PEND / Scan Result: NONE" and no more progress, no services found, no channels to view. Force scan does not help. The same RTL2838 works fine on OpenELEC 5.0.8 on a PC.

Comment

My noname DVB-T is on RTL2832 and works without any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kkm View Post

Can you view all channels? What headend add-on are you using?

I attached this http://www.****.com.au/itm/261824089165 RTL2838 (0bda:2838) and it seems to work but tvheadend is stuck on "Scan Status: PEND / Scan Result: NONE" and no more progress, no services found, no channels to view. Force scan does not help. The same RTL2838 works fine on OpenELEC 5.0.8 on a PC.

Yep. I can view all channels for my area.

The version of TVHeadend is the one that is in "Unofficial OpenELEC (WeTek_Play/arm) Add-ons", "Services". It is version 4.3.14.

Mine stayed on "Scan Status: PEND / Scan Result: NONE" for several minutes until it started to scan.
              Sometimes changing PEND to ACTIVE (by editing the muxes) seems to help.

Is it the pre-release (p15) version of 5.0.8 that you are using?
              I had trouble with some different versions.

Comment

Has anyone got this one to work? http://www.****.com/itm/USB-2-0-DVB-...item20f64297b0

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                  Is it the pre-release (p15) version of 5.0.8 that you are using?
                  I had trouble with some different versions.
                  I use 5.0.8-20150623-test2

I also have Videomate Compro U620F with RTL2832 but vid_185b&pid_0620 are not supported. I'd like to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by rev6 View Post

You mean the one I talked about?
                    I mean this the link that could be find in the first page.. Some hevc files still doesn't work in android so I'd like to know if they are playable here and what was the problem thank you for the reply
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
                      Wiil try the boot from sd when its ready on my beelink m7b keep up the good work
                      aeolous Unfortunately I don't build for M7B. My builds are for MK808B+ and MXQ only.

Originally posted by Mafarricos View Post
                      Booting OE from SDcard seems very good! That way we can have android to work with some apps and use Openelec to mediacenter. Will be done with a custom recovery?
                      I mean can we use a ROM android that works with clone or original, and use openelec, or will be a package of android from emmc and openelec from sdcard?
                      Mafarricos You'll be able to have any ROM you want on NAND and OpenELEC on SD card. This will be possible by flashing a custom bootloader. I have a one thing to do before it can be released, I hope to have time for it tomorrow or the day after.

Originally posted by rev6 View Post
                      2 issues with a Sony TV. Both regarding CEC. OpenELEC isn't detecting the TV's remote menu button like the Raspberry Pi did, is there anyway you could fix that or can I somehow?
                      Another thing is when I switch the box off with the supplied remote, it switches back on automatically.
                      The first post says about CEC not being configurable but maybe you could fix these 2 things.
                      Using the latest beta 5.95.1-20150518 on an MXQ
                      I'll post logs if required and if I knew how
                      Thanks for your hard work.
                      rev6 To be honest I'm Jon Snow when it comes to CEC. All we can rely on are kernel updates from Amlogic and fixes by others. Next month I will release 5.95.2 with updated kernel and you'll see if these are fixed for you.

Originally posted by envagyok View Post
                      With latest version I had 2 problems:
                      - Recording from dvb-t when I playback after a time stuttering and audio video desync.
                      - PlayMKV-s has audio desync too sometimes, or picture freezes (while audio going on)
                      envagyok Thank you for the information. I will revert some Kodi patches I included in test release that may be causing that.

Originally posted by anthonytex View Post
                      anthonytex Yes, it has been fixed some time ago. The problem was kernel driver and an update from Amlogic fixed it.

Unfortunately, no. I noticed that the "Connected" status changes properly as I turn the mouse on or off, but there is no mouse use.

I extracted a couple of relevant logs:

Code:
                      I: Bus=0005 Vendor=045e Product=0700 Version=0100
                      N: Name="Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000"
                      P: Phys=20:70:02:a0:00:00
                      S: Sysfs=/devices/platform/uart_1/tty/ttyS2/hci0/hci0:12/input6
                      U: Uniq=00:22:48:e0:f1:f6
                      H: Handlers=mouse3 event6
                      B: PROP=0
                      B: EV=1f
                      B: KEY=f0000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                      B: REL=103
                      B: ABS=100 0
                      B: MSC=10

[ 153.006544@3] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
                      [ 153.006813@3] Bluetooth: HIDP socket layer initialized
                      [ 153.101907@3] hid-generic 0005:045E:0700.0002: unknown main item tag 0x0
                      [ 153.103305@3] input: Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 as /devices/platform/uart_1/tty/ttyS2/hci0/hci0:12/input6
                      [ 153.110510@3] hid-generic 0005:045E:0700.0002: input,hidraw1: BLUETOOTH HID v1.00 Mouse [Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000] on 20:70:02:a0:00:00

Jan 26 09:32:31 ASD bluetoothd[2244]: Bluetooth management interface 1.3 initialized
                      Jan 26 09:32:31 ASD bluetoothd[2244]: hci0 Load Connection Parameters failed: Unknown Command (0x01)
                      Note "unknown main item tag 0x0" and "Unknown Command (0x01)".
                      Thank you again.
                      kkm I'll check if there are any kernel drivers missing and get back to you soon.

Everyone: DVB-related issues are moslty caused by the old kernel we use (3.10). OpenELEC 5.0 for PC/RPi uses 3.17/3.18 and OpenELEC master branch is already on 4.1 (except for iMX and WeTek which use 3.14 and 3.10, respectively) so there's much better DVB support for them. Support for newer DVB chips can be brought by including media_build drivers but it comes with bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by kszaq View Post
                        You'll be able to have any ROM you want on NAND and OpenELEC on SD card. This will be possible by flashing a custom bootloader. I have a one thing to do before it can be released, I hope to have time for it tomorrow or the day after.
                        This is great news! We'll be able to dual-boot it. What's the best and cleanest way of restoring Android on NAND? I could re-flash it with 111k4 again or restore a TWRP backup. Do I need to clear some partitions before restoring TWRP? Where did OE system and storage go on MK Android partitions?

Comment

This is great news! We'll be able to dual-boot it. What's the best and cleanest way of restoring Android on NAND? I could re-flash it with 111k4 again or restore a TWRP backup. Do I need to clear some partitions before restoring TWRP? Where did OE system and storage go on MK Android partitions?
                          kkm I think the cleanest way to restore would be flashing Android image via USB Burning Tool. If you have SD-card update, flashing it in recovery would also be OK. You need to wipe data and cache partitions before or after flashing.

If you flash OpenELEC to NAND, it uses 3 partitions: boot for kernel, system for compressed system image and data for data.

With SD card edition, all OpenELEC data will be stored on SD card and NAND will stay untouched.

Comment

Hello,
                            Today i received my mk808b plus bought from gearbest and everything was working ok.
                            I installed openelec and now wifi and i think bluetooth is also not working.

This is a picture that i took from the device. Hope someone can help me :/

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                            Last edited by miguelf; 06-26-2015, 18:05.
                            MK808b Plus @ gearbest

Comment

Originally posted by miguelf View Post
                              Hello,
                              Today i received my mk808b plus bought from gearbest and everything was working ok.
                              I installed openelec and now wifi and i think bluetooth is also not working.

This is a picture that i took from the device. Hope someone can help me :/
                              if u flip over the pcb it will give us more info as the wifi chip is on the bottom side.

edit: I see u posted the bottom side pic as I posted this message. I have the same mk808b plus unit. if u use the 5.0.8p15 it will work for both the wifi and the Bluetooth.

Comment

Thanks alot its working now
                                MK808b Plus @ gearbest

Comment

Working...
                                X