Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Geekbuying,
    I ordered a phone from you order number 3800066.
    The tracking website is now saying:
    "Arrived at PostNL – Item not allowed (X-ray) and rejected"
    So I am wondering what happens now, I am assuming this is going back to you, can you please advise.

Comment

Dear GeekBuying_Rep

Thank you for shipping Order Number: #3820681 via DHL as requested.

The product is an OUKITEL K6000 Pro phone.

Unfortunately, the indian customs have held it for more information. They require the IMEI‍ number of the phone shipped to me.

Could you please check and send the IMEI‍ number on my registered email id.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by rayasa View Post
        Dear GeekBuying_Rep

Unfortunately, the indian customs have held it for more information. They require the IMEI* number of the phone shipped to me.

Could you please check and send the IMEI* number on my registered email id.

Thanks a lot.
        It looks like your customs is also full of nonsense just like mine.
        You can't perhaps tell them to open the phone to see the IMEI if possible otherwise Geekbuying should send it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It looks like your customs is also full of nonsense just like mine.
          You can't perhaps tell them to open the phone to see the IMEI if possible otherwise Geekbuying should send it to you?
          I believe things will move faster if I just comply. Asking them to open the package is inviting trouble. I'll be happier if the package reaches me unopened

Comment

Originally posted by rayasa View Post
            Dear GeekBuying_Rep

Unfortunately, the indian customs have held it for more information. They require the IMEI* number of the phone shipped to me.

Could you please check and send the IMEI* number on my registered email id.

Thanks a lot.
            My dear,you should more communication with your custom,we couldn't provide you with IMEI number. Every phone IMEI number is not the same.
            Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

My dear,you should more communication with your custom,we couldn't provide you with IMEI number. Every phone IMEI number is not the same.
              Thanks GeekBuying_Rep. I understand every phone has a different IMEI. But, I'm not sure if you store the iMEI numbers of the phones you ship. Surely, I'll have to communicate with customs more if I don't get the IMEI. Thanks for the response though.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

In some countries the customs want to see the IMEI. Not sure what "more communication" will help. The problem is every phone has his own IMEI'S(two in case of k6000pro I would assume). Regular you will find them under the battery, but in case of K6000pro you have a built in battery. You can't open the device easy. The numbers are possible outside on a user manuel or something like that.
                Geekbuying could possible ask Oukitel for the IMEI's with the serial number of the phone.

In case geekbuying can't solve the problem, ask again, then I will try to ask Oukitel. We have them here on FreakTab as Advertiser and maybe I can get the help.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post

In some countries the customs want to see the IMEI. Not sure what "more communication" will help. The problem is every phone has his own IMEI'S(two in case of k6000pro I would assume). Regular you will find them under the battery, but in case of K6000pro you have a built in battery. You can't open the device easy. The numbers are possible outside on a user manuel or something like that.
                  Geekbuying could possible ask Oukitel for the IMEI's with the serial number of the phone.

In case geekbuying can't solve the problem, ask again, then I will try to ask Oukitel. We have them here on FreakTab as Advertiser and maybe I can get the help.

JD
                  Thanks JDfense, Appreciate your help. I spoke directly with Geek Buying customer care for the IMEI without any luck. Do you think Oukitel (the manufacturer) will be aware of the IMEI for the phone that was shipped to me, since the invoicing was done by GeekBuying.

Comment

We can try to ask, but you need for sure the serial number of the phone. This must be on the package of phone. Does Geekbuying even not have the serial number of the phone registered in the Warehouse system.

If not, you need the customs to watch inside. Maybe they find then the IMEI.

When nothing helps, let the customs send the shippment back. Maybe they the don't like that, too.

JD

Comment

Order 3834781 Good day have sent multiple emails to ask when this parcel will dispatch. No response. Ordered last week . Please assist
                      Thanks Kurt

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                        Order 3834781 Good day have sent multiple emails to ask when this parcel will dispatch. No response. Ordered last week . Please assist
                        Thanks Kurt

Hello My Dear,

I'm so sorry for the delay. I checked you ordered the phone out of stock now,but we have ordered a batch from manufacture on the way.So please be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                          Thanks Kurt

Was your order shown as in stock, at the time you order it?

JD

Comment

Dear Geekbuying,
                            I placed an order of Xiaomi router on Nov.11.2016(order #3840230). Unfortunately, our old router(10 yr old) making problems last few days. It looked like I could not wait until the Xiaomi to get here so I requested cancellation for the order on Nov.14 and bought a new router yesterday. Well, I don't need another router now.
                            I received an email saying if I wanted anything else from them but no confirmation of cancellation. I know it has been only a few days after asking cancellation and understand it takes time to go through the process. But since the item hasn't been shipped out yet,I think that it will be a lot less trouble for both of us to process the cancellation now. Could you please confirm the cancellation for me and refund the money to my paypal account? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Dear Geekbuying,

I have ordered Xiaomi mi5S (order# 3831952 ) on 8th november 2016 and it is still in processing status . please let me know when will it get shipped ?

Comment

Originally posted by lkchelan View Post
                                Dear Geekbuying,
                                I placed an order of Xiaomi router on Nov.11.2016(order #3840230). Unfortunately, our old router(10 yr old) making problems last few days. It looked like I could not wait until the Xiaomi to get here so I requested cancellation for the order on Nov.14 and bought a new router yesterday. Well, I don't need another router now.
                                I received an email saying if I wanted anything else from them but no confirmation of cancellation. I know it has been only a few days after asking cancellation and understand it takes time to go through the process. But since the item hasn't been shipped out yet,I think that it will be a lot less trouble for both of us to process the cancellation now. Could you please confirm the cancellation for me and refund the money to my paypal account? Please let me know. Thanks.
                                ok,no problem.Our service will help you cancel the order

Your order has been canceled ,it will be refund you 2-3 business day

Comment

Working...
                                X