Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have zipped up some finless roms in CWM format, anywhere I can upload them to for others to play with? Works fine here on my mk802III.

Comment

help

need help
      i tried to flash genericrk3066 generic. now i am stuck at recovery screen. my fly mouse cannot move. reboot system cause it to go to recovery menu. stuck

what should i do...

i saw some solution when browsing freaktab. but now i cant find it any more

help

Comment

solved by reset method

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

HELP, installed CWM and now in CWM boot loop. MK819

I installed CWM-recovery to get a nice backup of my stock 819 rom

My problem is now I cannot boot to anything but CWM, and cwm cannot mount anything except external sdcard.

adb shell works but I don't know what to do from there.

I guess I could flash an original 819 ROM if someone has it. (it was rk3066_r-box_android4.2.2-sdk_v1.0.0_130308 ) but I don't know where to find it!

This sucks

Please please can anyone help me

Comment

if you can use rktool to backup your rom. i saw the tool is there. but dont know where to find it now. probably inside fineless rom?

because wifi is the main problem in flashing rom. backup. at least you can use replace cwm. img with the one working.

Comment

Solved now!

Originally posted by ahhl View Post
              if you can use rktool to backup your rom. i saw the tool is there. but dont know where to find it now. probably inside fineless rom?

because wifi is the main problem in flashing rom. backup. at least you can use replace cwm. img with the one working.
              I never managed to make a backup because I couldnt get the tool working. I was using a slow 1.1 usb port and then in a post somwhere i found out i need to enable slow-usb access in the tool's config.ini.

This made the tool work but unfortunately I had already overwritten the original firmware with finless (cwm zip 1.7) just to try to get out of the loop before i could backup. But it didnt help the loop. With the tool I managed to flash a rom that was close enough to get it working, (MK819LAN_NEOTVCR) Then I did some more hours of searching and trying different roms and i finally found a post talking about 4.2.2 stock rom for T008/mk819 and someone had uploaded it. This was the right rom for me and I'm now back to fully functional stock for my mk819!

Only thing I noticed is that i have no 1080p resolution anymore but I guess I could try to flash a 1080 version of the kernel maybe?

For more info and links to the firmware for Reko Mk819 check my original post

Comment

thanks overlord. i will try it. been look for stable one for quite some time

is this using wifi ap6210 chip?

Comment

Hi! Umm, how do i check that without opening it and actually looking?

Edit:
                  If I look at the mac-adress of my wifi it is an Ampak,
                  dmesg from adb shell says i have and ap6210 chip for bluetooth at least, but it looks like the ap6210 is a Wifi+BT combo device.

So answer to your question, yes, I think so btw, forgot to thank you for trying to help me with the boot loop! So thanx
                  Last edited by Overworld; 01-27-2014, 15:44.

Comment

did it work for you?

Comment

Hi , I have flashed stock Nov GB 4.2.2 MK808B with Flashtool (finless tool) and change recovery.img and parameter with recovery.img (CWM) and parameter2GB (finless 2.1 rom).
                      I have unpacked stock rom img with tool.

The problem is that in Storage NAND FLASH not mounted ( i read only Mount Nand Flash).
                      If I Mount ,i must format but not resolve, always see Unmount Nand flash and notify Blank nand
                      How can resolve it?

Sorru for bad english

Comment

question about this method

Hi I have a question concerning getting CWM installed on my RCA 7 inch tablet (RTC6272W23). It is a ROCKCHIP based device (RK3066). itis on 4.2.2. I was wondering if it applied to mine or not? I only need to install CWM so I can make a complete backup of the stock ROM, I will not be using it for custom Roms. I am rooted. If so would i have to change the name of the zip file, and also would i use the generic rk30 download. Thanks in advance

Comment

CWM INSTALL

OK . Im a noob and need help. I have mkiiis stuck in boot loop (stock rom) any way to install cwm w/o PC?
                          Second question, I have a stock 4.1.1 mkiiis and i see cwm listed for mkiiis and mkiiis BT.
                          How can I tell if I have BT version? Do I just rename zip to update.zip? Do I need. Copy ROM to?
                          Thank ou

Comment

just installed cwm on my mk809ii(rk3066) but it now just keeps booting into cwm. and i now have loads of mount errors , i even reformatted my sd card but no joy.this is my second mk809ii and i installed cwm on my last one with ease. the only thing that seems to work(on the new 809ii cwm) is side load,but when i send something via my p.c.(via adb) nothing shows up.cant wipe data, cache, or format or mount or even restore/backup.and batch tool does not work for me as doesn't detect it(lets not talk about that pin/sort trick).guess ive bricked this one good and proper! and yes i used the right cwm for the mk809ii.

Comment

Can't get it done

Can someone help me...i’ve successfully installed CWM, but i get these errors in cwm:
                              E:Can’t found misc
                              E:Can’t mount cache/recovery/log
                              E:Can’t open cache/recovery/log
                              E:Can’t mount cache/recovery/last_log
                              E:Can’t open cache/recovery/last_log

.I can’t do anything except for reboot system and reboot recovery..i've tried to re-installed it many times in many different ways but istill get those errors ..i’ll really appreciate your help..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lPersona View Post
                                Can someone help me...i’ve successfully installed CWM, but i get these errors in cwm:
                                E:Can’t mount cache/recovery/log
                                E:Can’t open cache/recovery/log
                                E:Can’t mount cache/recovery/last_log
                                E:Can’t open cache/recovery/last_log

.I can’t do anything except for reboot system and reboot recovery..i've tried to re-installed it many times in many different ways but istill get those errors ..i’ll really appreciate your help..thanks
                                snap! you have the same problem I have! been trying to find a answer for a few days now(and I've searched )first time I've had this problem with cwm with any device. Guess you've tried sideload etc. hate to say it but I think the word brick comes to mind. we all learn.....

Comment

Working...
                                X