X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Sorry but I dont know how do that.

leolas
    got the mouse working after downloading the recovery from xda. thanks for the help

Comment

Dears plz help me

i already follow the steps to install recovery and after update its keep open recovery i cant boot to my android interface

Comment

Originally posted by memo View Post
        Dears plz help me

i already follow the steps to install recovery and after update its keep open recovery i cant boot to my android interface
        more details please, device? what was your stock rom? you installed it comming from 4.2 or 4.1?
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

more details please, device? what was your stock rom? you installed it comming from 4.2 or 4.1?

hi its new

this is the specification

i remmber also build number

its like this exactly
          Attached Files

Comment

hi its new

this is the specification

i remmber also build number

its like this exactly
            If you come from 4.2 stock roms, seems that use the update.zip way to install cwm rarely works the update.zip are not recogniced by the new recovery used in this stock roms so I suggest to install it using terminal emulator (the less invasive way) I made some scripts and instruction here:http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ery-for-rk3188

I dont understand you well, now, in this moment after use the update.zip way to install cwm, your stick boots in the stock recovery and you cant boot in android, right?
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

If you come from 4.2 stock roms, seems that use the update.zip way to install cwm rarely works the update.zip are not recogniced by the new recovery used in this stock roms so I suggest to install it using terminal emulator (the less invasive way) I made some scripts and instruction here:http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ery-for-rk3188

I dont understand you well, now, in this moment after use the update.zip way to install cwm, your stick boots in the stock recovery and you cant boot in android, right?

hi yes its 4.2

i download the cmw and rename file to update.zip by using file explorer included in the stick then i move it to root directory then turn off and turn on again after booting to android interface i see popup message ask for update i click ok then device restart and boot in recovery mod i choose reboot system now but it open recovery mod again

so what can i do now exactly also can i use rooted room in my device ?

Comment

hi yes its 4.2

i download the cmw and rename file to update.zip by using file explorer included in the stick then i move it to root directory then turn off and turn on again after booting to android interface i see popup message ask for update i click ok then device restart and boot in recovery mod i choose reboot system now but it open recovery mod again

so what can i do now exactly also can i use rooted room in my device ?
                but what is the recovery you see? cwm recovery or stock recovery?
                My devices:
                Gearbest.com)

Comment

but what is the recovery you see? cwm recovery or stock recovery?
                  this one sorry i dont have experience in this
                  Attached Files

Comment

this one sorry i dont have experience in this
                    Don worry ok, seems that you have cwm installed, now lets make a backup of your system to an external sd. Seems that something is wrong in your misc.img or you loosed your boot.img or kernel.img. so lets see if you can backup all your system, pay attention to the error message that appears in the screen and tell me what is going. I will stay some hours online this afternoon, I am compiling kernels so sometimes I can last a bit to answer, but we will try to solve it.

Seems that the problem is on misc.img, but I want to be sure
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Don worry ok, seems that you have cwm installed, now lets make a backup of your system to an external sd. Seems that something is wrong in your misc.img or you loosed your boot.img or kernel.img. so lets see if you can backup all your system, pay attention to the error message that appears in the screen and tell me what is going. I will stay some hours online this afternoon, I am compiling kernels so sometimes I can last a bit to answer, but we will try to solve it.

Seems that the problem is on misc.img, but I want to be sure
                      look i dont care if i loose the current files so if u have any rooted room work with my device it will be better

anyway i CONNECT FLASH MEMORY TO OTG and try to take backup to external sd but i see error message cant mount backup path

Comment

look i dont care if i loose the current files so if u have any rooted room work with my device it will be better

anyway i CONNECT FLASH MEMORY TO OTG and try to take backup to external sd but i see error message cant mount backup path
                        I suggest finless 1.7 (4.1) or 2.1(4.2), but some new mk808b sticks comes with a different wifi chip (AP6210 instead rk903), so that is cause I suggest a backup before install any rom. so will have your system safe.
                        A usb flash memory is not valid to make a backup, you need to insert a formmated in fat32 miscrosd in the stick. and if you got a backup, I will sent you a flashable zip to flash the misc.img so you can enter in android again. after we have a backup we will try to install a new custom rom
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

I suggest finless 1.7 (4.1) or 2.1(4.2), but some new mk808b sticks comes with a different wifi chip (AP6210 instead rk903), so that is cause I suggest a backup before install any rom. so will have your system safe.
                          A usb flash memory is not valid to make a backup, you need to insert a formmated in fat32 miscrosd in the stick. and if you got a backup, I will sent you a flashable zip to flash the misc.img so you can enter in android again. after we have a backup we will try to install a new custom rom

ok 2GB sdcard enough for backup ?

Comment

Re: CWM recovery for rk3066 devices.

ok 2GB sdcard enough for backup ?
                            Yes.

leolas.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Yes.

leolas.

ok check the error
                              Attached Files

Comment

just for ur info i have another device (same model) but its with my brother now when he back can i take backup from the secound device and use it in my device ?

both same exactly ..

Comment

Working...
                                X